Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Shocking Dreams and Sudden Deaths

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ramyap
    PART-VII
    She felt a horrible dream... that’s some two people are holding a little 2 month baby in their hands….
    A third man came and suddenly cut the baby off into pieces…. Ooh really terrible, the blood spilled every where…. Seeing that she shouted and looked all around, ho so horrible, the entire place was filled with such cruel persons holding the innocent children in their hands and as usual a second of darkness came… But this time no blood or nothing happened. The place seemed to be very clean even without the blood strains spilled from the killed child. This emptiness has affected Rina’s heart and health to the greatest extent.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    PART-VII

She felt a horrible dream... that’s some two people are holding a little 2 month baby in their hands….
    A third man came and suddenly cut the baby off into pieces…. Ooh really terrible, the blood spilled every where…. Seeing that she shouted and looked all around, ho so horrible, the entire place was filled with such cruel persons holding the innocent children in their hands and as usual a second of darkness came… But this time no blood or nothing happened. The place seemed to be very clean even without the blood strains spilled from the killed child. This emptiness has affected Rina’s heart and health to the greatest extent.

Onnume puriyala Ulagathile.
    Ennamo Nadakudhu.
    Marmama irukudhu.

Post Thanks / Like
    How many parts does this story (?) has?
    Or wil it continue like mega serial?

Senior Member Regular Hubber ramyap's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sgokulprathap
    How many parts does this story (?) has?
    Or wil it continue like mega serial?
    Sorry anna,
    Now-a-days i am getting some work everyday in my project...
    So only can't think for long and finish it off quickly....Otherwise i would have finished it soon.... That too u'r passing some comments that it resembles some movie... So only i tried to change the track of the story... Ok whenever i find time i will finish it off quickly..

Post Thanks / Like
    PART-VIII
    At last Vimal has come to John’s village with his family. But he still has a doubt full look towards his close friend John. John introduces Vimal to Rina… As soon as Rina seen Vimal and his son , she got fainted. She can’t believe herself what she is seeing. It is because Vimal is exactly the man she has seen in her third dream as a guy with whom she is traveling. But in that dream Vimal seemed to be some 20 years younger to this. And Vimal’s son is exactly the Guy who she has met in her second dream in that big bungalow with 7 guys.

Hello friends as I am not finding any time, I just shrinking the story without any explanation and finish it of here quickly….

Later when after investigations and all the detail reviews, it cleared that Rina is Vimal’s daughter. And in that dream, Rina seen as going with Vimal is not herself, but her mother. It was a real incident happened some fifteen years ago. That little girl who came and tied Vimal’s leg was actually Rina. That incident has been punched in her heart and some reality like that she is not married to anyone yet, mixed and came in the dream... These all came out after hearing the old story from Vimal and watching all her photos. And that guy is actually Vimal’s relative’s son and he has been adapted by Vimal and brought up by him. Actually from the child hood onwards Vimal’s brought up son Savier and seven other guys in their neighboring area were close friends. Rina herself is now wondering how they resemble exactly as she has seen in her dreams.

Now I think all the confusions regarding sweet dreams have been removed. Will see about how the bad dreams are ending in the next part.

Post Thanks / Like
    PART-VIII

Hello friends as I am not finding any time, I just shrinking the story without any explanation and finish it of here quickly….

Now I think all the confusions regarding sweet dreams have been removed. Will see about how the bad dreams are ending in the next part.
    These are the very nice part in the story.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber bingleguy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Phew.......

Oh my my .......

ESP ........ in a story .... better u start taking movies ramya ...

Well there is a concept called deja vu(French) The term Deja vu means "Already seen ..." so ur next story ... let it be on Deja vu ...

Rgds
    Vasanth

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Phew.......

Quote Originally Posted by bingleguy
    Oh my my .......

ESP ........ in a story .... better u start taking movies ramya ...

Well there is a concept called deja vu(French) The term Deja vu means "Already seen ..." so ur next story ... let it be on Deja vu ...

Rgds
    Vasanth
    hi
    what u come to say, r u saying it seems something to be taken already... But i have decided to finish of this story as such against ESP... u will see in next part...

Post Thanks / Like
    The cause of bad dreams were because Rina has had the habit of walking in the sleep. So while she was walking in sleep, she happened to hear those murder palns made by her servant and some other criminals...
    Those plans only came as dream as it get stored in her sub consciuous mind..

No time so only so cut shorted the story

Junior Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Nooravadhu naal - Story in brief

Quote Originally Posted by sgokulprathap
    Got it. I was talking abt. Nooravadhu Naal only...
    In that movie, Rekha can predict the deaths(murders) in her dream (similar to ur Rina). Vijayakanth is her brother and Mohan is her husband. Mohan kills Rekha, b'coz all the murders that Rekha dreamed were done by Mohan's gang members...
    If u didn't c those movies and this story is ur own imagination, then i think this Rekha (or precisely Rina) is U only.
    BTW, she's not Rekha, but she's Nalini

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast