Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Shocking Dreams and Sudden Deaths

Senior Member Regular Hubber ramyap's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sgokulprathap
    u r making a tamil movie in hollywood range
    Hello anna,

wait i haven't finished the entire story.
    For u'r kind information i have never seen any holywood film in my life. I also haven't seen that old tamil film u mentioned also... The only tamil movie i have seen stared by the three is Nuravathu Nall...

The only scence i have seen in that is Mohan will kill Rekha's sister and will bury her inside his room... Except that i haven't seen any part of the film....

If there is any such movie, tell me the story so that if there is any resemblance between mine and that ,i will change my story accordingly.....
    Even when i said the story to my room mates they said that bull scene resembles anniyan. But i haven't seen that film also....

Another thing is none except John in this story knows Tamil, then how are u comparing it to tamil movie... First stop seeing a story as a movie and see as if its happening really.....(Atleast for me anna...)
    SO thank u for reading and commenting.....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Nooravadhu naal - Story in brief

Got it. I was talking abt. Nooravadhu Naal only...
    In that movie, Rekha can predict the deaths(murders) in her dream (similar to ur Rina). Vijayakanth is her brother and Mohan is her husband. Mohan kills Rekha, b'coz all the murders that Rekha dreamed were done by Mohan's gang members...
    If u didn't c those movies and this story is ur own imagination, then i think this Rekha (or precisely Rina) is U only.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Nooravadhu naal - Story in brief

In that movie, Rekha can predict the deaths(murders) in her dream (similar to ur Rina). Vijayakanth is her brother and Mohan is her husband. Mohan kills Rekha, b'coz all the murders that Rekha dreamed were done by Mohan's gang members...
    If u didn't c those movies and this story is ur own imagination, then i think this Rekha (or precisely Rina) is U only.
    ooh is it so... But i will say the truth.. I don't knowin Nuravathu nall about that she will predict it thru dreams... But long before i have read a story in that thru ESP a women has predicted some huge murders in new york ....And the murders are done by a Doctor in his dreams without his knowledge... That story is some 50 years old one.....

When i thought of writing a story, i just set myself as in dreams... But i have never said she is seeing any criminals there in her story....
    She is only seeing the incidents but not the criminals... SO even is she can do anything-- that is she can prevent that .But as she doesn't know the criminal thru dreams how can she find them thru her dreams....

i myself don't know who are the criminals... so wait and see anna..

Post Thanks / Like
    ok. continue.

Post Thanks / Like
    r u writing part VII of the story now

Post Thanks / Like
    r u writing part VII of the story now
    no anna.. i have to do my office work.... so will write afterwards...
    That too i myself have forgotten most of the story within 2 days gap... I have to read from beginning and form the rest... After seeing u'r comments i just read thru some parts and then only replied...What to do less memory?

Post Thanks / Like
    So r u a short-term memory loss patient? (Hope u saw Gajini atleast)

Post Thanks / Like
    PART-VII
    John called Vimal and told about the two incidents. Vimal is not such an ordinary person. He is an Anglo Indian. He is one of the famous deductive in the world. He not only has found the thefts and murders in India, but also in International level. Actually Vimal was the son of one of the famous European countries president. As they all were hidden stories I don't want to expose that prestigious old man, Vimal’s father.

Once Vimal’s mother went to that European country and served there as a nurse. There only she loved that famous personality and got Vimal as gift.

It might be that reason Vimal is having such a notorious mind. He has deep sharp brain, which can penetrate through any problem easily.

John when called for Vimal, he is supposed to be in Japan on a case. Vimal has become close friend to John in another case, so John is able to contact him. John asked Vimal if such cruel incidents like the death of 45 girls and some thousands of bulls happened any where.

Vimal seemed to be very excited on receiving a call from his nice friend John. He told John, “hello John!!! How are you? Are you fine? Yeah such cruel incidents seemed to be happened in Tamil Nadu and Kerala.How come u know that? Oh through news papers? O
    Vimal informed that he is returning to India. He himself felt that he needed some kind of rest. So Vimal said he and his family will come and stay there in John’s village for sometime.

Now John got scared as because he doesn’t know that the second dream has also become true in some part of Kerala. He felt as such his head is whirling round. He said Ok, Vimal we will meet in the next week. Bye Bye.

But Vimal’s sharp brain got a nook of the twist.
    He thought that something is wrong with John. Because no body knows those things detailed as John said. Because they were hidden among the police people and the private deductive like him who was approached by Govt. for help.
    No body knows them in detail, as because the Govt. felt some kind of fear will spread among people on hearing such bad incidents. So the bull deaths were mentioned as some large number of Bulls dead in a single day in a single place. That is it.
    But John is asking whether they were shot by Gun and death. That is a top secret.
    So Vimal got a doubt how John is explaining things so occurred. Vimal now got a doubt whether John has got any connection with such cruel incidents...

Yeah it’s the mind of those deductive and Police, they won’t leave any body outside their doubtful look. Even if they are their close friends, they won’t leave them. Is Vimal looking wrong at John or else that deductive is right on his judgment? Let us see that in later parts…..
    John now thought of meeting Rina and getting clarified if she has got any more dangerous dreams like before. When he went there, Rina is shivering with fever and crying to John, I cannot be here alone anymore takes me to your house. In fact John thought that before itself. But that secret old man George (Rina’s grand father) has told Rina should never be vacated out of that old big house. It was dangerous. John having belief in orthodox thoughts and having respect to old mans speech kept her alone.

He made Rina feel relaxed and asked her to explain. What has happened? She explained the following... (Viewers can link this to the first paragraph of our story)
    She felt a horrible dream... that’s some two people are holding a little 2 month baby in their hands….
    A third man came and suddenly cut the baby off into pieces…. Ooh really terrible, the blood spilled every where…. Seeing that she shouted and looked all around, ho so horrible, the entire place was filled with such cruel persons holding the innocent children in their hands and as usual a second of darkness came… But this time no blood or nothing happened. The place seemed to be very clean even without the blood strains spilled from the killed child. This emptiness has affected Rina’s heart and health to the greatest extent.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Lambretta's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I rem. there was a Hindi remake(?), '100 Days' w/ Madhuri Dixit having powers to predict deaths.....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lambretta
    I rem. there was a Hindi remake(?), '100 Days' w/ Madhuri Dixit having powers to predict deaths.....

But wen did that Hindi movie came? Did it came b4 the Tamil version Nooravadhu Naal?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast