Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I Met Maestro Ilayaraja

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

I Met Maestro Ilayaraja

Hi every one at TFMpage,nice meeting you guys here!Well I had the rare opprtunity of meeting the great maestro IR at his residence last Saturday(18 FEb 2006).It was arranged by an honourable friend of mine from Chennai.Thanks to him!
    I had the privillage of spending half an hour with maestro.I was totally amazed loooking at such a great man with simple yet humble looks and behaviour.He is really great,I would say the least.
    I would be glad to share my experience with peope who would post thier questions here!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good to hear that..what kind of discussion you had with him in that half hour? is it just a visit or you for some purpose?

Senior Member Devoted Hubber Vysar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is this topic aimed at improving the PR that IR lost with the fans recently due to TIS debacle?

Senior Member Platinum Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well Vysar, from his previous posts, it appears sivakumarann is an admirer of IR from Malaysia (and probably not connected to his PRO)...

IMHO, It would not be wise to jump into conclusions before listening to someone...let's listen to what he has to say about his experience with meeting IR, without curtailing his enthu...

sivakumarann sir, please post your happy hour with IR...Did you discuss music at all?

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sivarkumaran, Eager to read your account about the meeting with IR. Please do post without keeping us in suspense.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber swathy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sivakumaran u r lucky. i really feel jealous on you. is your friend IR's relative?

Please share your experience. what u spoke to him? eager to know more about the legend
    pala
    vedikkai manidharaip pole - naan
    veezhve nendru ninai thayo?

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi every one,I could "see" different reaction from the hubber now!Well please be assured that it is not fair for us to expect a person to behave the way we want.Every one is unique,just in the case of IR.
    To me,at least in my experience he was very calm,with smiling face,and clear with his objectives.
    Actually I did prepred some Q for him,divided into music and philosophy....
    He responded calmly with very deep meanings.

buggle:I met IR as a courtesy call while in Chennai.I was in Chennai on a biz trip!

Vysar:IR's PR may not be as good as any artist.He is in his "own world",and the way he respond to our Q is quite unpredictable.I got some good answers and some replies were "not-quite-nice" type of response!

app-engine:I would share my discussion with IR with everyone here.....

Crvenky:I try to tell more!

Swathy:I must thank god,and feel very much lucky,as he agrred to meet me in his house.To me allowing a fan to his house,for a casual meeting is something great.Wht you say?

To all hubbers,IR home ,to me give the vibration of a meditation ashram....so peaceful,simple and "quiet"!

Senior Member Veteran Hubber rajasaranam's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    dear sivakumaran,
    Its good to hear that you met him.Please do share about your discussions with him.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber swathy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sivakumarann

Swathy:I must thank god,and feel very much lucky,as he agrred to meet me in his house.To me allowing a fan to his house,for a casual meeting is something great.Wht you say?
    Reaally great. One of my colleague met him in some wedding in hyderabad. He too said that he was very polite and kind.
    pala
    vedikkai manidharaip pole - naan
    veezhve nendru ninai thayo?

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    sivakumarann, matter ennennu sollounga sir. chumma avaru greatu ivaru greatunnu sollittirukkeenga. avaru greatunnu ellarukkum theriyumae. nomba porumaya sothikireengalae
    Musical Tsunami - On Feb 23, 2013 @ Prudential Center, NJ - Maestro Ilayaraja Live - First time in USA.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast