Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: MAABHARATHAM - A NEW DIMENSION

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have already said that 'Mahabharatha' story was written with imaginations,additions & insertions(later years) of real event happened in South India.

I am not spreading hatred but real history. Our Indian friends should understand this if they have broad open mind.

I insist certain phrases like 'South to North' Because so far told history is north to south which is wrong. That is all about.

f.s.gandhi
    "Kal thonri man thontra kalathay mun thonri mootha kudi"- a second century literature- means when before stone became sand in earth the tamil tribes were formulated

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Sandeep's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    -deleted-

Post Thanks / Like
    In Indian subcontinent chronologically foremost Empires were South Pandiyar,Cholar & Cherar. Then in northwest Mahathan Empire was Created. Civilizational growth,Empire economics & politics were transformed from south to North.

Baheerathan who is mentioned in Puranas is ‘Pah rare Chempiyan’, A tamil Chola king. He formulated Kangai river. His ancestor was Azhagu Nanthan. A branch of river Ganga is named after him as Nanthan river. The same type of messages in Puranas shows that during BCE cholas ruled all over India before Mahathans. Sinthu Valley Civilization should be Chola’s civilization. Rama is indentified as person of Chola dynasty.(1)

In Bihar’s Patna district Mahathan government was formed with capital of Rasakirugam. It grew as an empire with Patna as capital where Ganga & Son rivers jointed. Then Maurien empire was formed. During 230 BCE Anthra(Sathavahana) Empire was formed when Maurien Empire got down.

“ Venkot tiyanai SONAI padiyum
    Ponmali PADALI perie Yiyar” – KURUNTHOKAI – 75

Valmiki Ramayana’s Kishkinda Kandam tells the empires in south of Vindiya mountains were Anthirar,Pundarar,Cholar,Pandiyar & Keralar. The port ‘Musirip pattininam’ is specified by ‘Muraseep pattanam’ in Ramayana.

“Tathaiv Andhramsca Pudramsca colan pandyau sa keralam” (2)

This shows that Valmki Ramanyan was written after Anthra Empire’s formation and the antiquity of tamils empires.

Ramayana also says about Pandiyan capital ‘Kavadapuram’(which was head of Second Sankam) and the doors in Kavadapuram which were filled up with Pearls.

“tato hemamayam divyam mukta,mani,Vihusitam
    Yuk KAVADAM PANDIYANAM gatadraksyata vanarali” (3)

During BCE the following small empires were in North India.

1. Angam – Bihar,Orissa – Bahalpur, munkare districts
    2. Mahatham - Bihar, Patna, Gaya districts
    3. Vazzi – North Bihar Musapalpur, saran, Sampam districts
    4. Kasi – East UP, Varanasi,Kasipur,Mirsapur districts.
    5. Kosalam - UP- Luknow, Kasipur, Mirsapur districts
    6. Mallam – East UP, Korakpur district
    7. Vamsam - East UP, Alahabad, Panda districts
    8. Cettie - South UP, Kanpur,Unavo districts
    9. Panchaalam- North UP, Roghikand district
    10. Guru - West UP, Aligar, Meerat, Delhi,Daneshwar districts
    11. Machcham -East Rajstan Revaari, Gurkarong,Alwar,Jaipur districts
    12. Soorasenam-West UP Mathura, Barathpur,Jaipur districts
    13. Asumakam - Godhavari river beginning
    14. Avanthi - West MP, Maalavam
    15. Gandharam - Pakistan Peshaavar
    16. Kamposam – Afkhnistan Kabul

Hence, North East Mahatham was big empire like South Tamil Empires that too formulated during 400 BCE. There was no big Empire directly North of Tamil Empires during BCE. Kanishkars’s Kushana dynasty was created only during 78 CE.

Since Empire theory had gone south to North and not vice versa, the so called Aryan invasion theory is wrong.(which I may write in detail who are Aryans in relevant thread)

With this background the Tamil & Sanskrit literature are to be researched.

References :

(1) Tamilar Varalaaru – Kna. Thevaneyan (Paavaanar)

(2), (3) Valmiki Ramayan, Kishkintha Kaandam 41.2,42.13, quoted by P.T.Srinivasa Iyengar, History of Tamils, From earliest time to 600 AD.

f.s.gandhi

"Kal thonri man thontra kalathay mun thonri mootha kudi"- a second century literature- means when before stone became sand in earth the tamil tribes were formulated

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandeep
    Sorry FSG,

You may be thinking you are spreading Knowledge, buts its hatred and insult that you are trading in.

Don't know if your Intentions is just to prove some historic point but it seems more towards Segregation
    I request you to identify which part I maintain separatism. After all India is a democratic country. Differenct views shall be put across to derive exact thing.

History is a lesson to learn. Values to be derived. I attack certain views because it has disintegration core within, which may produce unknown negative effects. I rely & pray for longterm solutions to multi-religious, multi-lingual state with downtrodden masses participate in nation building like India.

f.s.gandhi

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Sandeep's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sure FSG India is a democracy and freedom of speech is uncompromisable.

But that doesn't mean spreading hatred and trading insults at others.

You speak about nation building, but what nation are you trying to build by deliberately attempting to denigrate and looking down at others for no mistake of theirs.

How is your false but powerful propaganda ever going to contribute to nation building. History has shown again and again that when ever a community gets caught up in superiority madness they have always caused destruction.

Anyway accepting that you have complete and unquestioned freedom to express your believes I take back what I said.

Senior Member Senior Hubber goodsense's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Lambretta
    This is highly insulting.
    Oh well, true but we've got to put up w/ it all; tats wat life is all abt.....!
    O yes! Serpents have always been around mankind and they have learnt long time, how to live with them

Post Thanks / Like

How is your false but powerful propaganda ever going to contribute to nation building. History has shown again and again that when ever a community gets caught up in superiority madness they have always caused destruction.

Anyway accepting that you have complete and unquestioned freedom to express your believes I take back what I said.
    The above was done by some miscreants in the past. My part is to reveal out the real history. For that, I seem to be forceful because already established wrong building should be broken with truths.

You seem to be refering Tamil's superiority madness. It is not so. I am talking about pre-historic period. I have to reveal what it was as it is. At the sametime I may write about 'Medivial India' in relevant column in which tamils -why - the whole Indian society had slavery.

My point here is that the views of 10 % white collars or the progressness of 10% people of India that has been so far in indian mass communicational media, is not the forwardness of India. The real inhabitants who constitute 80% masses should get liberty. They should know what is their history. They should know what was done before.

The differences in the past history should be clearly shown to derive out possible integration. There is line of positive culture in Indian culture. That should be revealed for real nation building.

That is what I am doing. Friends should understand this.

f.s.gandhi

Post Thanks / Like
    Who did create Middle order & North Indian Empires during BCE?

1.Chalukkia & Hoisala (tamil Poich chola) Empires – Irunkovel Chola dynasty – Tamil + koduntamil vaduka kannada mixture. Hoisala capital is Pelar (Velar). Chalukkia’s Thuvarasamuththiram was called Helabeedu(Pazhaveedu)

2.Gujarat Cholanks dynasty – Vaduka kanndikas

3.Rastrakutas(Reddies) – Vaduka Kannadikas

4.Kantalam- Capital vanavasi – Vaduka kannadikas. (the above all –(1))

5.Mahatham was Dravidian(tamilian) govt. (2)

6.Mathyaprathesam- Vaduka telugus(3)

7.Malava –CapitalUjjaini – Kalachuris- Vaduka kannadikas(4)

8.Mitila- Nanayaththevan – Vaduka kannadikas(5)

9.East Bengal ‘Sena’ dynasty – Vijaya senan – Vaduka kannadikas(6)

10.Pelgam-Capital Thevagiri – Vaduka kannadikas(7)

11.Thatchaseelam,Mathura, West India – Sithiyas,Sakar(8)

12.Mahata Guptas won sithiyas during (319-468 CE)(9)

13.Chandra Gupta Mauria had ‘Chanakya’- a tamil ‘Parppan’ (not Brahmin since the word formed later years) and chanakya had another name as ‘Thramila’(Tamilan),belonged to Kancheepuram. Ramanujar in his ‘Sribadiyam’ specifies him as ‘Thramila chariar’. (10)

14.Rajputs were mixture of Mangolian Huns and Gurchara tribes (11)

15.Kalinga ‘Cholakangar’ were from Chola dynasty and Ananthavarman(Rajaraja 1) contructed Poori Jagannadar temple.(12)

This shows most of the Middle and north Indian empires were either Chola dynasty or Vaduka dynasty. This further proves empiran economics migrated from south to North and invasion happened from south to North.

There is no Aryans from Kyber / Bolan trespasses came to India to demolish India as Maxmuller and other Aryan forefathers claim. There is no sign in history that all Indian inhabitants came from abroad to India as Western minds claim.

References :

(1) Hyderabad Archeological series Vol XIII No.13
    (2),(3),(4),(5),(6),(7),(8) & (9) Pre historic Ancient Hindu India – R.D.Banerji

(10),(11) & (12)- Tunour, Mahawanso, P21 J.A.S. V2 quoted by P.T. Srinivasa Iyengar

f.s.gandhi

Senior Member Regular Hubber indian224080's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey FSG,
    One personal question. Whats ur nationality?

But one thing i and others would be happy about FSG posting is the One-India (a Greater Tamilnadu extending from Kashmir to Kanyakumari and from Gujarat to Assam.) policy he maintains. This clearly refutes the fact (some tamil supremos's) that there was never a One-India before british rule.

Post Thanks / Like
    Too Personal You could have posted to my personal box.

Anyway nothing wrong as far as mine is concerned as I always maintain my own incarnation in such kind of open public discussion and this is only one forum I talk with global friends.

My name as in passport F.S.GANDHI. Ofcourse I am an Indian as citizenship. I have employment in Saudi Arabia for the past one year as a mechanical Engineer.

I don't have any mission as like "Tamil Akanda Bharatham". And If you visit my post in Tamil's elderliness.... thread you can find I am talking in global perspective of pre-historic cultures where tamil elements present.

I welcome your healthy criticisms to my posts in future. Thanks.

f.s.gandhi

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast