Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: LOVE OR infatuation-- a real love story

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    As u have asked me i have sent u another private message and u can see the message from the top most frame below the Hub name to check ur Inbox
    Sreeram
    Failure is delay but not defeat

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Lambretta's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sreeramtcs
    Also i seriously believe that friendship should never be an alternative for love. If u cant love a person u cant be just friend with him.
    Sreeram,
    y not?? Better to be just as a friend/well-wisher rather than decide to hate tat person, or hold a lifelong grudge against them/wish them only ill.....it shun't be impossible!

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Lambretta
    Sreeram,
    y not?? Better to be just as a friend/well-wisher rather than decide to hate tat person, or hold a lifelong grudge against them/wish them only ill.....it shun't be impossible!
    Dear Lambretta
    I never ment that u shouldnt be a friend once if ur love fails or someone rejects. But wat i feel is if a girl or guy knows that she/he cant be without a person and almost loves that person still she/he never accepts this because of fear of parents or some other reason and just calls it friendship. Such relationships really spoil the name of friendship. I hope i made my ideas clear.
    Sreeram
    Failure is delay but not defeat

Post Thanks / Like
    Yea I got u now.....wat u say can also be true.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    sreeram u have asked the question which was a long time in my mind..
    but as the song in NILAVE VAA "nilave nilave" goes..

"thaan konda kaadhal mozhivatharku tamil naatup pengalukku thunivu illai"

but i would say.. this is wat makes TN/INDIAN girls more precious than others.. the way they understand the soceity..
    love is not the only thing to get disappointed.. in life there are manyother things also.. and if they are bold enough to do what they wish.. then the divorces would be high by now in india..
    they know the reality.. its like they hate it only for parents and society and not for some other guy for money or looks.(some exceptions).

thats why still many guys prefer indian girls.. i am not telling that they are treated like slaves.. its adjustment that matters..

ofcourse.. i understood this also from a bad yet lovely experience..

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kb
    and if they are bold enough to do what they wish.. then the divorces would be high by now in india..
    They do seem to be getting high now, compared w/ the older days atleast.....

thats why still many guys prefer indian girls.. i am not telling that they are treated like slaves.. its adjustment that matters..
    Exactly! While many ppl. r of the opinion tat (Indian) men even settled abroad prefer 'typical' Indian women (ie, usually the trad. types) to marry so tat they can keep them downtrodden (which is true in sum cases!), many (inc. me) do so w/ the opinion tat they r far better capable of understanding the other person & adjusting/sacrificing or drawing the line where they hav to, watever the reasons may be (altho there may be exceptions today!).....but tat does NOT nec. mean tat they r to be seen as submissive or 'weak' compared w/ the 'bolder' West!
    In most other cultures u can't expect this as individual freedom comes frst, be it a man or woman!

Senior Member Regular Hubber ramyap's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kb
    and if they are bold enough to do what they wish.. then the divorces would be high by now in india..
    They do seem to be getting high now, compared w/ the older days atleast.....

Exactly! While many ppl. r of the opinion tat (Indian) men even settled abroad prefer 'typical' Indian women (ie, usually the trad. types) to marry so tat they can keep them downtrodden (which is true in sum cases!), many (inc. me) do so w/ the opinion tat they r far better capable of understanding the other person & adjusting/sacrificing or drawing the line where they hav to, watever the reasons may be (altho there may be exceptions today!).....but tat does NOT nec. mean tat they r to be seen as submissive or 'weak' compared w/ the 'bolder' West!
    In most other cultures u can't expect this as individual freedom comes frst, be it a man or woman!
    hi i can't accept u'r thoughts to some extent..... u know for adjusting and keep living within a control line itself needs lot of boldness and confidence in mind..... Those ladies who r living even with an unable husband who cannot do anything--Those ladies have lot of boldness...... Its not like that girls fear of parents,husband and because of that they are not hurting them....or not going out of their control .....
    Its because of the love and respect they have with the family....
    No women can be controlled by mere threats or fears....
    u can control a woman only by love or affection only..........
    i can't even understand how r u saying the indian girls as submissive and weak........ see doing whatever u like will be easier than contolling ourselves and living.....
    Infact controlling oneself, sacrificing and all only need lot of strength and power...........

Post Thanks / Like
    Ramya,
    This is exactly wat even I am (& I think KB is) trying to say!
    And 2ndly I did NOT at ne point say or imply tat Indian girls r submissive or weak or tat its possible for us to control them, or nething like tat......I donno wat gave u tat idea or conclusion!
    Also going by ur earlier argument, ur statement tat a woman can be controlled by love & affection sounds self-contradictory, sorry! How cud u fall in love w/ sumone & use it as a tool for controlling them? Tat can't be seen as love then rite?......even I cudn't accept if my spouse were to love me/show me affection w/ this intention in mind!
    If u love sumone its normally bcos they possess sum quality/ies tat u like them for, not tat u accept them as they r first & then use love as a tool for contrlling them & bend them to ur wishes! It may be possible in sum exceptional cases but def. not always....!
    Neways, I don't wan2 post ne further abt this issue in this thread....I'm backing out as I see my comments only causing misunderstandings here!

Senior Member Regular Hubber ramyap's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ramya,
    This is exactly wat even I am (& I think KB is) trying to say!
    And 2ndly I did NOT at ne point say or imply tat Indian girls r submissive or weak or tat its possible for us to control them, or nething like tat......I donno wat gave u tat idea or conclusion!
    Also going by ur earlier argument, ur statement tat a woman can be controlled by love & affection sounds self-contradictory, sorry! How cud u fall in love w/ sumone & use it as a tool for controlling them? Tat can't be seen as love then rite?......even I cudn't accept if my spouse were to love me/show me affection w/ this intention in mind!
    If u love sumone its normally bcos they possess sum quality/ies tat u like them for, not tat u accept them as they r first & then use love as a tool for contrlling them & bend them to ur wishes! It may be possible in sum exceptional cases but def. not always....!
    Neways, I don't wan2 post ne further abt this issue in this thread....I'm backing out as I see my comments only causing misunderstandings here!
    No body finds any fault in any body... Misunderstandings are common..People like me gets encouragement from u'r comments only. So don't stop passing your view.. Keep saying whatever you feel.. Lets share among our hubbers. DOn't hesitate for anything

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    when eye meets one to one.. its always a problem.if it does more than once then there is a sure problem.. ofcourse it is a mere coincidence that when two persons are sitting in opposite sides they tend to meet eye to eye. apidi naalu tharava aachina naasama pochi..

the fifth time, it will be a competition who will blink the eye first....
    hmm.. committed aana ponungalum ipidi panraanga.. oru vela antha ponnu committednu yaaro purali kelapiroopaangalo

why this nonsense.. if they are committed and tend to fall in eye contact.. they should take there eyes of immediately..na..
    kastam.. intha maathiri paatha pasanga sethaanunga..

intha eye contact vechi oru advancementu pann mudiyila ..vera yetho signal irrundha paravaala.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast