Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: LOVE OR infatuation-- a real love story

Senior Member Regular Hubber ramyap's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

LOVE OR infatuation-- a real love story

i just completed my school life and was waiting to enter into the college then..

My father wants me to join in a women's arts college but i don't want that as i wished to have a boy frd who is only one for me,
    who wud care for me, to whom i can flower all my love and affection...

Atlast i succeded by being adamant and joined in a coed engg college...

It was there i met him...
    As per my wish i desired for a smart goodlooking guy to sit next to me...

Though he is not that much smart, he is not bad too the one sit next to me.. He is not at all matching for me as he is lean and i am a little bit fat....

i disposed my idea of having a perfect boy frd and totally forget about all the days...

But he used to talk to me some usual matters in classes, but for nearly 3 days he doesn't talked to me...
    Thats where i realised the impact he made in my heart....

i asked him y he is not talikng to me for the past 3 days, i don't know y he felt so shy for that silly matter and suddenly he came and sit near me....

All our frds there started shouting at us and asked him to sit on my laps itself....

i myself don't know y i havne't felt any anger towards them but felt so shy....
    Its how my affection towards him started...
    From that incident onwards he just stopped sitting next to me but
    He used to pass famous duet songs written in chits to me

But everything i had taken as if he was babling at me and i used to tear them off and throw it in the dustbin....

i did them all naturaly , but our frds made it to mean i am throwing those chits in the dustbins only when he is not there and so it means that i luv him and i don't want to hurt him so only i am doing that in the absence of him.....

PART II
    Then it keeps on going and our frds one day published even in our network one day that too valentines day that we were loving....
    At the time i was out of college on an NSS camp and so i don't know about all that....

The matter has become a whole college issue as our frds used to do discuss about us in c lab typing msgs in between c programs...

Everybody from our principal to pune dicussed about us and so wen i returned wen i heare everything i really got shocked...

i just stopped talking or even looking at that guy and finished all the contacts with him.... But i liked him and want to be his close frd but i feared of the people 's saying.... i think there where i missed a good frd in my life....

In the mean while he got frdship with another girl in our class who joined late to our class...

They become too close and whatever i liked to be with him and whatever i wished to have from him(dearness,affection,care) everything she had it from him..............

i got really very jealous but yet i feared of the frds as they talked combining us.... But i started sending chits to him... this time my part and he too replied....

But i am too late.... he has become so close to his new girl frd, and his new girl frd was so possessive towards him that she don't want him to talk with me or send me chits....

Wat to do, i am the pity girl was refused love for my lovers girl frd...

But whenever she is absent he will talk with me so nicely even the whole day we spend by passing chits and talking even without listening those typical classes.... So i keep on praying god for girl frd to be absent on a particular day.....

After that really surprisingly i have never talked with him for more than 5 minutes, everything i did was only thru chits....

I thought he is loving his girl frd and as people r calling as me and him as pair he is avoiding me.... i just want him to talk with me, he can be anyone girls, he can luv any girl but he shouldn't avoid me... i want him... i needed his talk, his caring, his scoldings to me...everything... i don't want to miss all that.... so i decided to tie him a rockie on the rockie day so that his girl frd allow him to talk with me and he will atleast talk with me.... that idea of tieing the rockie too cum to me as he called me as akka one day and i moved as if i don't heared him.....(ofcourse i am older to him by 6 months)

That was the greatest blunder i ever did in my life.....
    But until i tied the rockie in his hand my inner mind is praying to god, let he refuse it.... but he doesn't told anything and merely showed his hand for tieing it.....

oooh god that was the sadest day in my life and i stayed in college itself that day even upto 8.00 crying for wat i have done....even my parents started searching me in my frds house everywhere.....

But i still had a belief as he doen't told anything happily for me tieing the rockie r presented any gifts... so i was consoling myself that he too doesn't like it.......

But unfortunately the next day he bought me a chocalate and i have no strrength in my heart to eat... distributed it to my frds...

He was such a nice boy, i have shared all my misteries in my life and all my sorrows and bad things about my family to him.....
    He console dme so much...... he used to even see me for hours even if the lecture is taking the class....
    Wonderly, he will be seeing me without listening the class and i too will be mingling in his eye's sharpness .... but nobody will stop us including the lecturer even if she is taking the class.

i still don't know how its possible for a lecturer to tolerate a girl turning back from first desk and a boy from last desk are sighting each other and the whole class is watching them... i think she too enjoyed it......

u may wonder how i cum to know all this as i am just conscious in those circumstances i will feel a world with him and he only and no body else.... All of my frds r watching our loks i came to know only after they told me about that....

In the mean while his girl frd understood him and she allowed him to talk with other girls..... i cried for so many days to talk with him and keep on sedning request to him to talk to me directly....

He comes to me whenever i am alone and will start talking, but me the pitch will rush off from that place.... i don't whether its wat called as shy but i have never talked with him more than 5 min...
    whenever he comes near me, i feel a kind of nice feel spreading throughout my body, my inner mind is begging him to stay with me like that forever and let him be mine....but my body will rush off from there.......

i will express my every feeling towards him how much affection i am having with him, how much pain i am feeling wen he doen't see me, how much jealous i am getting whenever he talks with other girls.....

He is such a nice attractive guy in speech that so much girls used to wander around him both inside and outside our class....
    He always seem to be with sum girl talking so pesonally in the cordors of our class, in the steps of our college... he has become such a close frd to so many girls.... whom i wishe dto have as my close.....

But still i haven't talked with him for more than 5 min... i don't y? but its like that.... i even one day cried with his close girl frd, i like him so much but he doen't even talk to me.....

Then also he came to talk to me but now also i rushed away from him.......

Seeing all my chits in which i expressed everything i am feeling towards me, he himself asked me, "DO U LUV ME?"

Do u people know wat i replied was.... this is that....

"I DON"T KNOW WHAT IS LOVE THEN HOW CAN I NOW WHETHER I AM LOVING U OR NOT"........

will continue.....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Platinum Hubber pavalamani pragasam's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Eager to watch the trends of the world & to nurture in the youth who carry the future world on their shoulders a right sense of values.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by pavalamani pragasam

Hello wats u'r comment tell it in words.... am i boring.... but its a real story which may not be intersting as the ones said on imagination

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    ungae life story ah?
    dishooooOOOOOOm !!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kuthu
    ungae life story ah?
    ofcourse

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    idhu infactuation dhan. study first,later u will find a suitable partner when u r matured enuf
    dishooooOOOOOOm !!!!!

Senior Member Platinum Hubber pavalamani pragasam's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Grow up, my dear child!
    Eager to watch the trends of the world & to nurture in the youth who carry the future world on their shoulders a right sense of values.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kuthu
    idhu infactuation dhan. study first,later u will find a suitable partner when u r matured enuf
    i havne't finished the story yet pa.. he is still with me only...
    and now we both finished our studies and settled in life and for u'r kind information i am the topper of my college.... Keeping affection with anybody doesn't mean they won't study ok

Post Thanks / Like
    ok ok

Post Thanks / Like

Re: LOVE OR infatuation-- a real love story

[quote="ramyap"]i just completed my school life and was waiting to enter into the college then..

My father wants me to join in a women's arts college but i don't want that as i wished to have a boy frd who is only one for me,
    who wud care for me, to whom i can flower all my love and affection...

Atlast i succeded by being adamant and joined in a coed engg college...

It was there i met him...
    As per my wish i desired for a smart goodlooking guy to sit next to me...

Though he is not that much smart, he is not bad too the one sit next to me.. He is not at all matching for me as he is lean and i am a little bit fat....

i disposed my idea of having a perfect boy frd and totally forget about all the days...

But he used to talk to me some usual matters in classes, but for nearly 3 days he doesn't talked to me...
    Thats where i realised the impact he made in my heart....

i asked him y he is not talikng to me for the past 3 days, i don't know y he felt so shy for that silly matter and suddenly he came and sit near me....

All our frds there started shouting at us and asked him to sit on my laps itself....

i myself don't know y i havne't felt any anger towards them but felt so shy....
    Its how my affection towards him started...
    From that incident onwards he just stopped sitting next to me but
    He used to pass famous duet songs written in chits to me

But everything i had taken as if he was babling at me and i used to tear them off and throw it in the dustbin....

i did them all naturaly , but our frds made it to mean i am throwing those chits in the dustbins only when he is not there and so it means that i luv him and i don't want to hurt him so only i am doing that in the absence of him.....

PART II
    Then it keeps on going and our frds one day published even in our network one day that too valentines day that we were loving....
    At the time i was out of college on an NSS camp and so i don't know about all that....

The matter has become a whole college issue as our frds used to do discuss about us in c lab typing msgs in between c programs...

Everybody from our principal to pune dicussed about us and so wen i returned wen i heare everything i really got shocked...

i just stopped talking or even looking at that guy and finished all the contacts with him.... But i liked him and want to be his close frd but i feared of the people 's saying.... i think there where i missed a good frd in my life....

In the mean while he got frdship with another girl in our class who joined late to our class...

They become too close and whatever i liked to be with him and whatever i wished to have from him(dearness,affection,care) everything she had it from him..............

i got really very jealous but yet i feared of the frds as they talked combining us.... But i started sending chits to him... this time my part and he too replied....

But i am too late.... he has become so close to his new girl frd, and his new girl frd was so possessive towards him that she don't want him to talk with me or send me chits....

Wat to do, i am the pity girl was refused love for my lovers girl frd...

But whenever she is absent he will talk with me so nicely even the whole day we spend by passing chits and talking even without listening those typical classes.... So i keep on praying god for girl frd to be absent on a particular day.....

After that really surprisingly i have never talked with him for more than 5 minutes, everything i did was only thru chits....

I thought he is loving his girl frd and as people r calling as me and him as pair he is avoiding me.... i just want him to talk with me, he can be anyone girls, he can luv any girl but he shouldn't avoid me... i want him... i needed his talk, his caring, his scoldings to me...everything... i don't want to miss all that.... so i decided to tie him a rockie on the rockie day so that his girl frd allow him to talk with me and he will atleast talk with me.... that idea of tieing the rockie too cum to me as he called me as akka one day and i moved as if i don't heared him.....(ofcourse i am older to him by 6 months)

That was the greatest blunder i ever did in my life.....
    But until i tied the rockie in his hand my inner mind is praying to god, let he refuse it.... but he doesn't told anything and merely showed his hand for tieing it.....

oooh god that was the sadest day in my life and i stayed in college itself that day even upto 8.00 crying for wat i have done....even my parents started searching me in my frds house everywhere.....

But i still had a belief as he doen't told anything happily for me tieing the rockie r presented any gifts... so i was consoling myself that he too doesn't like it.......

But unfortunately the next day he bought me a chocalate and i have no strrength in my heart to eat... distributed it to my frds...

He was such a nice boy, i have shared all my misteries in my life and all my sorrows and bad things about my family to him.....
    He console dme so much...... he used to even see me for hours even if the lecture is taking the class....
    Wonderly, he will be seeing me without listening the class and i too will be mingling in his eye's sharpness .... but nobody will stop us including the lecturer even if she is taking the class.

i still don't know how its possible for a lecturer to tolerate a girl turning back from first desk and a boy from last desk are sighting each other and the whole class is watching them... i think she too enjoyed it......

u may wonder how i cum to know all this as i am just conscious in those circumstances i will feel a world with him and he only and no body else.... All of my frds r watching our loks i came to know only after they told me about that....

In the mean while his girl frd understood him and she allowed him to talk with other girls..... i cried for so many days to talk with him and keep on sedning request to him to talk to me directly....

He comes to me whenever i am alone and will start talking, but me the pitch will rush off from that place.... i don't whether its wat called as shy but i have never talked with him more than 5 min...
    whenever he comes near me, i feel a kind of nice feel spreading throughout my body, my inner mind is begging him to stay with me like that forever and let him be mine....but my body will rush off from there.......

i will express my every feeling towards him how much affection i am having with him, how much pain i am feeling wen he doen't see me, how much jealous i am getting whenever he talks with other girls.....

He is such a nice attractive guy in speech that so much girls used to wander around him both inside and outside our class....
    He always seem to be with sum girl talking so pesonally in the cordors of our class, in the steps of our college... he has become such a close frd to so many girls.... whom i wishe dto have as my close.....

But still i haven't talked with him for more than 5 min... i don't y? but its like that.... i even one day cried with his close girl frd, i like him so much but he doen't even talk to me.....

Then also he came to talk to me but now also i rushed away from him.......

Seeing all my chits in which i expressed everything i am feeling towards me, he himself asked me, "DO U LUV ME?"

Do u people know wat i replied was.... this is that....

"I DON"T KNOW WHAT IS LOVE THEN HOW CAN I NOW WHETHER I AM LOVING U OR NOT"........

PART III

This is how the thing was going and one day i felt ill and happened to have a surgery ............. its at that time i felt how much i am missing him... though we r not talking with him... his friendly gestures and smile itslef bounded us... but wen i was left seperated from him only i realized how much i am feeling for him....

then wen i returned he has taken care so nicely but now also i haven't talked with him because of the confusion in my heart i am loving him or is it infatuation between us......

One day the wind was blowing rhythmly and the weather was so cool wen i exposed my love towards him......

But he acted as a mature boy and told me about the possibilties and hurdles we have to face from our parents, life and all if we do that and he said let we be frds.......

But i haven't accepted for that i don't want him to be my just frd....

This is how i missed a great friendship which i am wishing to have from my school days with a guy like him......
    its because of that chilidish infatuation and confusion about love i failed to maintain a good friendship................................

Still we r having contacts, still he is staying very near to my place, but because of those agely feelings i can't maintain a good frdship with him as with my other frds.......

Those kind of inftuation feelins, love confusions all has gone from me in these one year but still i need friendship from that nice boy....

Thats wat is life................ i realised what is love its not something to be shown alone from a guy to a girl but to be shown to anyone at any time if u like her/him..... and now i got cleared that Love is something which can be showered to anyone at any age unlike infatuation it won't be having any agely feelings alone........

LOVE IS GOD.... GOD IS LOVE.......SO LOVE LIFE AND love everyone in life........
    whatever the name can be given to it ---as love, affection,crush anything.... But every living being lives in the love of others love

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast