Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    SP

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by m_23_bayarea
    Wow Terminator !!! Looks like you have a good habit of watching all movies on the first day of realease ....
    Illai na thookam varaathu annikku night.

Then I have missed one thing

100th Day Night Show

Chandramukhi (Karur)

Appa enna soundu, band vachu dance. Vaana vedikkai nearly one and half hour. Extra ordinary.
    This is my first film on 100th day.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber swathy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Once myself and my two sisters went for a movie without any plan. First we went for a theatre to watch pasumpon but on seeing the posters we didn’t like that as we were not in the mood to watch any serious movie. So from that theatre we decided to go for karan arjun. My akka was not interested in hindi movies. Somehow we convinced her saying shahrukh plays as a tamil guy in this movie and he speaks in tamil throughout the movie.

When we reached that theatre we couldn't see even a single female in the theatre. I was searching for Karan Arjun posters but later I was shocked to see some sick English movie and later we realised that the entire crowd was watching at us. chey

Thank god.My akka didnt notice that, she was paying to the auto fellow. We both rushed back to the auto and we were just shouting at the auto fellow" Veettukku ponga Veetukku ponga". Autokaaran “Ada veedu engennu sollama summa veetukku ponga ponganna naan engema poradhunnu katha muthala indha idathai vittu pongannu avasaram avasarama idathai gaali pannom. Bad experience.

But I have lot of memorable moments in theatre.
    pala
    vedikkai manidharaip pole - naan
    veezhve nendru ninai thayo?

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Me too experience almost a same. It was on the release of Senathipathi. I think it was a festival time. My family members decided to go for the movie. So me and my friend went to theatre to get the tickets. There was no crowd in the theatre. Theatre counterla poiticket keatta, padam innum varala, malayala padam oduthu nu sonnanga. naanga vegama veetukku vanthu ticket kidaikkalai nu solli samalicom.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber swathy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Friendsoda once theate poi irundhom. Rendu perukku velai irundhadhunala kadaisiya varomnnu solli irundhanga. Ellorum theatrekulla poittanga naanum innoru ponnum anga wait pannittu irundhom

appo oru paiyen bikela angeye summa summa suthi vandhu show kaamichittu irundhan. Appo ange irundha theatre aal vandhu annan onnu bikea ange standla poi niruthunga illainna veliya poi suthungannan . naan sirichitten avlo than andha paiyenukku kobam vandhu avan theatre aal kitta katha konja nerathula periya kalavaram andha paiyen friends theatre peoplennu kootam koodiduchu . naanga theatre vittu veliya vandhu ninnuttom.

Later en friends vandhappo avasaram avasarama ulla kootittu ponom. Sandai oyave illai. Friends enna problemnnu kekka ellam iva sirichadhunala vandha vinai thannu ennai thittitte en friend viru virunnu iluthitti pona
    pala
    vedikkai manidharaip pole - naan
    veezhve nendru ninai thayo?

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    swathy,

Senior Member Platinum Hubber Shakthiprabha.'s Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Senior Member Platinum Hubber Shakthiprabha.'s Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ok... planning for a diff movie and watching somethinng else made me remember this exp.

Me and my friends (10th class friends) decided to meet up and go for mvoie. (we were in college 2nd year then)

(I forgot what movie)

finally, since we could nto get ticket for the movie intended, WE DECIDED TO WATCH what is available.

SADLY NO HINDI OR ENGLISH WAS AVAIALBLE. WE got to watch a telugu dubbed movie (dubbed in tamizh) starrinv vijayashanthi.

U WONT BELIEVE WE LOVEDDDDDDDDDD THE EXP (not the mvoie though )

The whole theatre was empty except 8 of us and then there were 10 boys behind us.

I suppose they had come to kill time too. They were hooting and passing comments at us.

We were initially hesitant, later we understood, they were bunch of pure fun loving guys with no malice.

By interval both the gangs become comfy with each other and there was an understood agreement we need to hoot for every EMOTIONAL SCENE and LAUGH for every sad scene

For every emotional scene, all 18 of us (they were 10 and we were 8 or something like that) used to go.....

"ooo..oooo..oooo..ooooo....oooooooooooo.......oooo ooooooooooooooooo"

IT WAS PURE FUN There were 10 to 15 ppl totally in the theatre apart from us and surprisingly THEY ENJOYED our hootings too.

Not to mention comments like...

"ayyo villan varanthu heroine oottitu poha poraan. athukkulla nee ezhuthutu oodu daaa muttaLE" etc.......

Most unforgettable and enjoyable exp.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber ssanjinika's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    SP:
    Your daughter is priceless .

Swathy:

Innime theater-la endha paiyan-ya yum pathu seripengala ? .

Moderator Diamond Hubber Thirumaran's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I had a very strange experience.

I went to see movie Ghilli. When i went i thought it would be one more crap movie from Vijay. But the movie was quite good. I was very satisfied with the movie.

I could not believe that i could come out of the theatre with happy mood.

What a strange experience.

Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast