Post Thanks / Like
    cangrads gta129
    sahana

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by gta129
    Quote Originally Posted by mohanraman
    Thanks for the welcome,I have been here since september last year but avoided posting any message lest it colour the openness with which you all communicate.I had to thank this community and came out of my shell.....will probably retreat at the end of this message.My only suggestion is to add a BEST CHARACTER PERFORMANCE award so that the appa, amma, thatha and patti roles get recognised as well .Love
    Hello Mohan Raman

Appa and Thatha role are prt of Best Actor and Amma and Patti are in Best Actress role. We didn't have any Appa or Thatha or Patti rolebut we did have Radhika for Amma role in Annamalai.
    I think what Mohan Ram means is the appa amma of those amma's :P ....ie appa amma of Radhika....like latha's role now!

Post Thanks / Like
    Isn't 'Best supporting actor/actress award' for "Best Character Performance"?!

Even i agree that many of the senior artists' performance is excellent than the lead roles.....
    Janavi who acts in Anandham, Nimmathi, sorgam...etc...also does a variety performance! In one she has acted wonderfully like a blind women, in another she is a humble wife, then as a villi...etc.

Even i like Delhi Kumar's acting! Especially was great in Metti Oli and now in Malargal!

There are many great artists like this...definitely they shld be given some special awards as a boost-up!!!

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hub Awards 2006 - Television Serials

Quote Originally Posted by NOV
    Hubbers Choice
    Hub Awards 2006 - Television Serials

Best Theme Music / Song: Arisi maavale - Malargal (Details)

Best Actress in a Negative Role: Brindha Dass for Aanandham

Best Actress in a TV Serial: Gayathri for Metti Oli

Best Actor in a TV Serial: Venu Arvind for Selvi

Best TV Serial Director: Thirumurugan of Metti oli

Best TV Serial 2005: Metti Oli

Senior Member Senior Hubber usha_pooja's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by vekala
    Isn't 'Best supporting actor/actress award' for "Best Character Performance"?!

Even i agree that many of the senior artists' performance is excellent than the lead roles.....
    Janavi who acts in Anandham, Nimmathi, sorgam...etc...also does a variety performance! In one she has acted wonderfully like a blind women, in another she is a humble wife, then as a villi...etc.

Even i like Delhi Kumar's acting! Especially was great in Metti Oli and now in Malargal!

There are many great artists like this...definitely they shld be given some special awards as a boost-up!!!
    i agree it would of hv been very interestin 2 c

take care
    from usha

Administrator Diamond Hubber RR's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    How about boost-up for the nominations and voting, first? Then we can include more categories of awards.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    hello mr.mohan raman ! all of us in our family like your acting, especially in "sahana". we feel your presence in any serial adds to its value. glad to know you are also a hubber !

Quote Originally Posted by vekala
    .....Even i like Delhi Kumar's acting! Especially was great in Metti Oli and now in Malargal!

i also feel that a special award should be given for such actors doing older roles !

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234