Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Kungumam tamil drama serial

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sonu gopi
    Quote Originally Posted by Hema
    THEY STILL THINK THAT 'KAL ANNALUM KANAVAR, PULL ANALUM PURUSHAN'
    In reality do you think Kushboo/Radhika or any educated person would adhere to such nonsense now? See their life styles and you would know what I mean!!
    Sonuchechi,

Very true on the above issue however my point of view is any woman would want to be an excellent wives/woman but circumstances bring them to their current situation and that's the very reason why they portrait what they have not achieved in Cinema.

I feel very sad for them because they have the fame and money but lose out in Core Values.

Being a modern woman myself I would do the same as what Charu did, forgive and forget and work towards the remaining future.
    ALISHA

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hema
    THEY STILL THINK THAT 'KAL ANNALUM KANAVAR, PULL ANALUM PURUSHAN'
    That could be our forefathers' thinking but we know that 'Kal is Kal and Pull is Pull' can't be Kanavar.

Right is right and wrong is wrong - hanging on to old sentiments like this is definately a sheer waste of time.

In reality do you think Kushboo/Radhika or any educated person would adhere to such nonsense now? See their life styles and you would know what I mean!!

SONU GOPI :P
    Definitely they won’t in their real life but this is reel life not real life.
    I think they thought that this serial for housewife and retired case. They might forget about us. Never mind nambha ore serial eduthu puriche panieduvom. Yena soleregel sonu chichi avergelay?

nana eruthen mudichethu surya kathai, neram thevesthuku nal paka vedeyethuthan.

Member Junior Hubber annamalaifan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    pengal porattama...nadakkattum nadakkatum
    "The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning."

Member Junior Hubber annamalaifan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    anyway would like to share a new idioms. im not sure whether i got it from serials or movies. this is another version of "kallanalum kanavan, pullanalum purusan"......"kallana roadukku, pullana mattukku"....
    "The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning."

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by annamalaifan
    anyway would like to share a new idioms. im not sure whether i got it from serials or movies. this is another version of "kallanalum kanavan, pullanalum purusan"......"kallana roadukku, pullana mattukku"....
    puthu mozli varaivekerum

hema

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Alisha
    Very true on the above issue however my point of view is any woman would want to be an excellent wives/woman but circumstances bring them to their current situation and that's the very reason why they portrait what they have not achieved in Cinema.

I feel very sad for them because they have the fame and money but lose out in Core Values.

Being a modern woman myself I would do the same as what Charu did, forgive and forget and work towards the remaining future.
    Alisha, we can forgive them even if they were to have an affair with a woman but what if they bring in men for us to entertain....so that money can go into their pockets? What do they take us for?

That was what exactly happened to Charu - he wanted her to perform prostitution with his male friends for his greed for money - even after this she forgives him and takes him back - then she has put all females to shame!!

"kallana roadukku, pullana mattukku".... .
    This is the correct idiom!! Thanks ss you have a cute way of saying things.....makes an sonu laugh again!!

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    When is Paravai Muniammah going to appear in Kungumam ?

I always view her wacking somebody with a pot in the opening scenes. I am sure she will create a hillarious and humourous role in Kungumam !! :P

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    HI REESHENNA

that was in begning of kungumun i think, that was episode around 50s. they went to oversea for her grandaughter chithu (parava lover) heart operation.

rgds/hema

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    hello

why suddenly this hub bcome silent?

hema

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Alisha

Alisha, we can forgive them even if they were to have an affair with a woman but what if they bring in men for us to entertain....so that money can go into their pockets? What do they take us for?

That was what exactly happened to Charu - he wanted her to perform prostitution with his male friends for his greed for money - even after this she forgives him and takes him back - then she has put all females to shame!!

"kallana roadukku, pullana mattukku".... .
    This is the correct idiom!! Thanks ss you have a cute way of saying things.....makes an sonu laugh again!!

But at end he asked for forgiveness so what ever he did in past cannot be brought to light again.

My family came to know a couple few years back and found out that the husband's ex wife was killed in a fire at a hotel in the same town they lived. When she got killed at the hotel, everybody knew the inside story however this new wife still married this man. When we found out about this, my mother stayed away from this couple.

There are many man out they encourages his wife to do what ever it takes in order to succeed in corporate life, there are many stories behind a successful couple.....

What to do the $$$$ this speaks more than the value and moral of a person.
    ALISHA

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234