Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    --deleted--

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Mrs.Mano,

Tried 'paruppu rasam' today... It turned out to be very yummy... was surprised that very limited ingredients could make such a delicious rasam... I couldn't wait until lunch & had a bowl of it as soup...Thanks a lot for the recipe...Smile

Also, could U post the recipe for mysore rasam, if u happen to have one...
    “The real contest is always between what you've done and what you're capable of doing. You measure yourself against yourself and nobody else.” - Geoffrey Gaberino

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi friends,
    Iam new to this forum. Can any one send Mrs. Mano's Pepper Chicken Recipe? pls....

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    hi Mrs Mano,
    i made u'r Kadamba sadam for dinner last night- it tastes delicious! thank you for the recipe!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thankyou very much Mrs. Mano..i will now make the stew using coconut milk. I've been craving this stew for sometime now...

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Cynthiya!

Thanks a lot for the nice feedback on meen kuzhambu as well as paruppu podi tomato rice.
    Just I wish to give a few tips for a tasty meen kuzhambu. Use puthu puli[fresh tamarind] and Kashmir chilli powder for better results.

Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Manjusiva!

Thank you very much for the feedback on keerai paruppu kootu, chettinad chicken gravy and rava kitchadi.

Post Thanks / Like
    Dear rsankar!

About kalyana sambar-I will enquire the chefs here about it and If I succeed in it, I will post the recipe here.

Thanks a lot for the feedback on katharikkai and potato kothsu, tomato and katharikkai kothsu, meen kuzhambu, chettinadu chicken briyani, idli sambar, red chutney. About filter coffee-

FILTER COFFEE:

A first quality coffee powder is needed. Either coffee day or Narasus gives delicious coffee. For 250 gms of coffee powder, you must add 25gms of chicory. Mix well both powders and then fill in a glass jar. You must use 3 heaped spoons for a cup. Put the coffee powder in the filter and press tightly with the fingers. Pour 1/2 cup of simmering water in it and close with the lid. After 10 or 15 minutes, the thick first decoction will be stored under the filter. Again pour 1/2 cup of simmering water and again a slightly thin decoction will be stored. Mix both the decoctions. For milk, lots of options are there. You can use cow’s milk [pasumpal] or powdered milk. I am using EVERY DAY MILK POWDER. To me, this is the best milk powder till date. I am using 3 to 4 teaspoons according to the thickness. Put the milk powder in a cup and mix hot water [boiling water in it. Mix well and then strain it. The milk should be measured to ¾ cup. Add 2 tsps of sugar in it. Lastly add the decoction according to yr taste.

Post Thanks / Like
    Dear arrecipes!

Thanks a lot for the feedback on Chicken tomato gravy.

Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Dev!

Thank you very much for the feed back on paruppu rasam. I felt happy to know that it turned out very delicious for you.

For preparing delicious tea-

Add 1 tsp of tea powder for a cup of water. Pour the water in a bowl and let it simmer. Crush a pea-sized ginger and 2 cardamoms and add them to the water. When the water starts to simmer, reduce the fire and add the tea powder. Let it boil for 3 to 5 minutes. To ¾ cup of warm milk, add 2 tsp of sugar and add the tea decoction gradually according to the taste.

I will post the recipe for mysore rasam soon!

Page 11 of 151 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast