Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Chinna Chinna Aasai

Senior Member Platinum Hubber Shakthiprabha.'s Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am not a fool to bite painfully. Its a painless fleeting affectionate bite. ( Please dont get into details of these )

I had my grandmother's sister, who used to hold her cheeks whenever I am near her, saying... ( I did not dare bite her for the fact she is much much elder to me )

"killidatha dee kozhanthai" (dont pinch me child)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Sanguine Sridhar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ennakku oru chinna aasai KM should be crowned Mrs.Intellectual nadakuma

Post Thanks / Like
    Absolutely impossible to comprehend what is behind beckham's statement?

Anyway... it wont happen beckham Unless and until The participant in the competition is LIMITED TO ONLY KM.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakthiprabha
    querida,

u may be right. Ive also thought about it this way.
    Wings of most of these birds are severed. So sad.
    So may be the birds cant even fly back

Lambretta,

I love pinching kid's cheecks and later cajoling them to smile.

I love pinching chubby cheeks Been my desire from my childhood and got caught weirdly once, when I BIT my friend's cheeks.

My dad scared me to death saying POLCIE IS COMIN TO ARREST me as I BIT my friend's cheeks.

Later I was sheepishly made to ask sorry, explaining I found her cheecks very irresistable to bite.

U WONT BELIEVE, I was damn scared when I had my baby home, that i should not BITE her cheecks

chinna chinna aasai (gundu)
    kannam kadikka aasai
    kannam kadithu vittu
    sorry kekka aasai

LOL!!!!!!!

And I understood that song- its so funny!

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Lambretta's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am not a fool to bite painfully.
    SP! I didn't mean to say tat u did tat w/ the INTENTION of causing pain to others! But otoh, I donno how u cud bit w/out causing pain......nor am I int'd to be 'educated' abt how to, tks! :P

I had my grandmother's sister, who used to hold her cheeks whenever I am near her, saying... ( I did not dare bite her for the fact she is much much elder to me )
    "killidatha dee kozhanthai" (dont pinch me child)

Um...ok, I'll let u in on a little secret.....in recent years I used to do sumthin similar to my parents too as they got old .....well, not really dare to pinch but just like pat/stroke them.....esp. when my dad had a shave (old men's cheeks tend to be relatively smooth comp'd w/ younger ones whether they shave or not! ).......and they wud always shout "thodade da/ma!" (don't touch).......I decided to stop it feeling it was getting obsessive!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Lambretta
    I am not a fool to bite painfully.
    SP! I didn't mean to say tat u did tat w/ the INTENTION of causing pain to others! But otoh, I donno how u cud bit w/out causing pain......nor am I int'd to be 'educated' abt how to, tks! :P
    no comments

Um...ok, I'll let u in on a little secret.....in recent years I used to do sumthin similar to my parents too as they got old .....well, not really dare to pinch but just like pat/stroke them.....esp. when my dad had a shave (old men's cheeks tend to be relatively smooth comp'd w/ younger ones whether they shave or not! ).......and they wud always shout "thodade da/ma!" (don't touch).......I decided to stop it feeling it was getting obsessive!
    It is obsessive. I had a tough time, handling it with my baby.

She was so tiny, and I better had to keep my hands off her.

Once u stop it, u would get used to staying in control

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL!!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh yea, I've been having another Chinna(?) Aasai lately.....this is after I saw the movie Desh Premee (1980), *ing AB double-role......I wish I cud've enacted the song "Mere Desh premiyon.....aapas mein prem karo desh premiyon" in tat film, where AB pacifies a bunch of guys of diff. communities fighting among themselves.......tat song I feel, really packs a punch & I keep wishing I cud've enacted it in my schooldays (which r over hence I feel this wish can't be fulfilled! )......
    But, believe it or not, I wudn't want to play the main role of AB as the pacifier but instead as one of the guys who fights....preferably as the Tamil guy (or maybe not if in my schooldays, since I didn't like/get used to wearing veshtis/lungi back then, unlike now! :P )......

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Lambretta
    Oh yea, I've been having another Chinna(?) Aasai lately.....this is after I saw the movie Desh Premee (1980), *ing AB double-role......I wish I cud've enacted the song "Mere Desh premiyon.....aapas mein prem karo desh premiyon" in tat film, where AB pacifies a bunch of guys of diff. communities fighting among themselves.......tat song I feel, really packs a punch & I keep wishing I cud've enacted it in my schooldays (which r over hence I feel this wish can't be fulfilled! )......
    But, believe it or not, I wudn't want to play the main role of AB as the pacifier but instead as one of the guys who fights....preferably as the Tamil guy (or maybe not if in my schooldays, since I didn't like/get used to wearing veshtis/lungi back then, unlike now! :P )......
    LOL! You and your AB craze!!!! LOL!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan
    LOL! You and your AB craze!!!! LOL!
    Actually I was saying I was more captivated by the song itself than AB's role in it.......as I said, i wudn't hav played the main role (AB) if I'd enacted this song........!

Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast