UDAMBAI KURAITHA THANGA THALAVI NAYANTARA
    KI JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ
    yaanai ilaichu athoada gambeerathai izanthu vittathu

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Diamond Hubber selvakumar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nayan floored by Rajni!

Nayanthara the hot and happening girl of Kollywood met superstar Rajni recently. In fact she had not met her reel-hero after the shooting of Chandramukhi.

Nayan who was shooting for E at Binny Mills came to know that Rajni was at the premises, shooting a fight scene for Sivaji.
    "
    Nayan went up to Rajni’s sets and she was given a warm welcome by the superstar. He introduced her to director Shankar whom Nayan had not met so far. Rajni said: “Meet Nayantara, she is an excellent actress and a complete professional”.

Nayan was floored and is later reported to have said: “It is one of the best compliments that I could ever get. Rajni sir is such a down-to-earth person and a perfect gentleman”.

Later Shankar told Nayan that her song Oru Vaartha Kelka …. from Ayya is his favourite. After spending almost 20 minutes with Rajni and Shankar, Nayan quietly walked to her caravan.
    --------------

"Oru Vaartha keka oru varusham" song is one of the awesome songs of Angel No wonder Shankar too has the same in his list !

Ponnu Vellai tholah? illai Karuppu tholah?
    RE: Aennn.. Puli tholu..

Use short words, short sentences and short paragraphs. Never use jargon words like reconceptualize, demassification, attitudinally, judgmentally. They are hallmarks of a pretentious ass. - David Ogilvy

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Kollywoodfan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I loved that song too. It presented her in a homely, and simple light...not like X Machi from Ghajini and the type of songs she seems to be doing in Vallavan! :roll: :roll: Hopefully she will get back to doing some sweet roles like that in Ayya and CM.
    Condolences to family/friends of Heath Ledger: a rising star, whose life was tragically cut short

Senior Member Diamond Hubber selvakumar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kollywoodfan
    I loved that song too. It presented her in a homely, and simple light...not like X Machi from Ghajini and the type of songs she seems to be doing in Vallavan! Hopefully she will get back to doing some sweet roles like that in Ayya and CM.
    A versatile actress should perform all kind of songs as per Tamil cinema's standards
    In that way, I think Ghajini had a good opening just coz of X Machi song only ! :P
    Ponnu Vellai tholah? illai Karuppu tholah?
    RE: Aennn.. Puli tholu..

Use short words, short sentences and short paragraphs. Never use jargon words like reconceptualize, demassification, attitudinally, judgmentally. They are hallmarks of a pretentious ass. - David Ogilvy

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Sinthiya's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by selvakumar
    A versatile actress should perform all kind of songs as per Tamil cinema's standards
    In that way, I think Ghajini had a good opening just coz of X Machi song only ! :P

'Oru Vaartha Ketka' is also my fav Nayan song....

Moderator Diamond Hubber Thirumaran's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinthiya

'Oru Vaartha Ketka' is also my fav Nayan song....
    Vidunga, selvaa eppavum appadithaan Sila samayam brain sollratha kaekaama heart sollratha kaepaaru

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Sinthiya's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...of course....

Senior Member Platinum Hubber ajithfederer's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    machii.....ithu romba overu
    I loved that song too. It presented her in a homely, and simple light...not like X Machi from Ghajini and the type of songs she seems to be doing in Vallavan! Hopefully she will get back to doing some sweet roles like that in Ayya and CM.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    avaroda thavippu ungalku puriyalaiyaa

Quote Originally Posted by ajithfederer

Moderator Diamond Hubber Thirumaran's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramakrishna
    avaroda thavippu ungalku puriyalaiyaa

Quote Originally Posted by ajithfederer
    Purinjikittu enna panna poareenga