Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WHOSE SCREENPLAY? OURS!! CREATE ONE!!

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Kollywoodfan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

WHOSE SCREENPLAY? OURS!! CREATE ONE!!

Hmm..so diverting from just discussing films and actors...why don't we create film stories of our own? One always pops up in my head occasionally, so I figured that others probably have creations of their own too...

People can create various storylines, it's ok if they're influenced or inspired by real films, but the overall story should be kinda original..and then other hubbers can provide feedback!!

* Optional: they can include the cast, crew, and one can even insert songs from real movies that would suit their situations so we can get a feel...

So it's time to test our creativity!!!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Surya's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've often wondered what "The Iraqi Wallclock" Would be link if it was a film in Tamil.

Chicago Tyner: Surya Ofcourse!!

James Pain: hmm....Some huge, realy huge, guy.

So far, Allison Powell is the Heroin, but there is not love in the story. So if it should be a tamil movie, Chicago Tyner would need a Girlfriend who only shows her head in songs.

Substitute Italian Mafia with a powerful Chennai Gang.

Mayor: ...I think that Prakash Raj would be cool.

Ron Smith: Another HUGE guy.

Greg Bash: Some guy who looks like an As*hole.

hm........

If u haven't read it, then go here.

http://www.forumhub.mayyam.com/hub/v...t=4315&start=0

:P
    Back after a while...

Post Thanks / Like
    So here is a story in my mind for a while

k...So...

Hmm...so a groom is going to meet a girl of his parent's choice after seeing her pic (Sneha), there he bumps into one Sneha and immediately sees the other Sneha sitting down...Right, so they're twins...So everything goes well and marriage plans are confirmed...

As time goes on and through his visits to their household, the groom finds out that the other twin is actually older and the reason that she wasn't getting married was because she had cancer (I know, cliche, what to do? ).

But as he starts to mingle with her and talk to her, he is impressed by her positive outlook on life...and he slowly falls in love with her rather than the other twin who he is engaged too (hey, it happens!!)

One day, the cancer Sneha faints and has to be taken to the hospital...There she tells everyone that the only wish she has and the only reason life is still hanging on is to see her sister's wedding...-INTERMISSION!!!!

Only leads to another...eventually the cancer Sneha comes to know of the groom's (thru a photo or diary or something, i don't know) and the groom decides not to tell her about his love, but he conveys everything to a sidekick (let's say, Vivek!) and she doesn't tell him he knows either.

The groom has some sentimental words...there is no way on Earth she can ever be happy with me knowing that she ruined her sister's marriage...and I want her last moments of life to be happy...and the marriage happens. Before he leaves with the groom, married Sneha, he leaves his special ring for the cancer Sneha...

The last scene, the cancer Sneha tells him to take care of her sister and waves, and went the car takes off, she opens to palm of her hand to reveal the special ring he left behind for her...

Closing Credits!! Whaddaya think...Comments? Any constructive criticism??

Senior Member Senior Hubber nickraman's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    typical...we need a fresh story, not typical massalas, but I like your ideas..

(No songs, just BGM soundtrack)

Story: 2 lovers come to know one's feelings. Suddenly a devastating event happens to the groom, leaving the bride in distress. The groom gives a promise though. A promise to be fulfilled so his soul could rest in peace. Bride does his wish, but bumps into a replica of the groom. Chaos emerges.
    "aaj ka mera hey, kalka thera hey, side-dish pagoda hey, ye hey life hey"

Post Thanks / Like
    Hmmm...

Post Thanks / Like
    this is a good launch pad for aspiring screenplay writers/directors...No seriously!!

Senior Member Platinum Hubber Shakthiprabha.'s Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    hmm not bad kwfan.

A lot matters on how the movie is taken(not just the story). Without senseless 3rd rated songs, or sick comedy, every movie would be a feast for the eyes.

I liked ur climax (though it reminds me of 'SA RI GA MA PA THA NEEE')

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber swathy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    good thread kollywoodfan

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber rachel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nickraman
    typical...we need a fresh story, not typical massalas, but I like your ideas..

(No songs, just BGM soundtrack)

Story: 2 lovers come to know one's feelings. Suddenly a devastating event happens to the groom, leaving the bride in distress. The groom gives a promise though. A promise to be fulfilled so his soul could rest in peace. Bride does his wish, but bumps into a replica of the groom. Chaos emerges.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber swathy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have lot of stories but Iam sorry veliya sonna appuram copy adichiduvaanga

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast