Senior Member Seasoned Hubber swathy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    ok ok carry on

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Platinum Hubber Shakthiprabha.'s Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    yeah lambretta and dev.

Its onion samosa only. Triangular in shape and 4 for 1 rupee ws the price.

Post Thanks / Like
    I had been to trips and intercoll competitions too.

ALL THT LATER

HEHEHE

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi.. can I join in this chat

hi.,
    this is vijay from banglore..
    is this a close group of friends or open chat..
    can i join in this chat..

---
    Vijayan
    -----
    with luv,
    Vijayan

Post Thanks / Like
    welcome vijayan

u can join here .

please read the first message of this thread and post if u have any interesting incidents to share with us.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Anoushka's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by swathy
    ennadhu idhu chinna pillai thanama irukku

yedho

oru malai ilaveyil neramnnu suvaiya kadhai varumnnu ninacha

oorugai, mor sorunnunnu

intercollegiate, tour , illai interesting insults jollya sollunga.pls come out of your canteen
    Ah Swathy college life-il most important things were canteen and food

Anyway, I can write a huge book on my college days and the good and bad times we had!

The only day I cried during my college days was when I had done my lab exams in third year and I knew I was going to fail because I hadn't produced results. I knew my code was correct but the microprocessor kit was not working! Any amount of convincing my prof that it wasn't my mistake did not work... she said that she had to fail me if I did not produce results!

Anway walked out of college with tears in my eyes, met my usual crowd of friends in the bakery (I told you Swathy, food and food related stuff played a major part in college ) and told them all about it .... they got something to eat for me and sent me off to my room to study for the next exam!

Next day I did my second lab exam, was sure I would get 70 out of 75 and walked back happily... the lady who ran the bakery, who happened to be our friend as well saw me walking with a big hanky clearing my nose and told my friends that I went home crying again!

My friends woke me up in the middle of my sleep to find out why I was crying... I actually had a cold and I wasn't crying but they wouldn't listen... So I had to go and meet them and prove to them that I was happy...

I was very touched to see how caring my friends were

Anyway I passed the first exam and failed the second exam.... that is a different story alltoghter
    The moment will arrive when you are comfortable with who you are, and what you are--when you don't feel the need to apologize for anything or to deny anything. To be comfortable in your own skin is the beginning of strength.

Post Thanks / Like
    i think u people have mistaken i didnt ask only ur college life anything that hppd in ur home town. those things were just examples.

good to know that u had nice friends in college.

BTW where u completed ur studies? hope u wont mind in revealing ur college name

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Anoushka's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Swathy: I finished from CIT, Coimbatore

Btw, I understood your question but then most of us left home soon after college and most of what we remember would be about school/college, right? I might be wrong!....
    The moment will arrive when you are comfortable with who you are, and what you are--when you don't feel the need to apologize for anything or to deny anything. To be comfortable in your own skin is the beginning of strength.

Post Thanks / Like
    ok ... this is not about coll or my home town. It does relate to the thread though.

dign

hey does anyone remember a poem..........which starts...

Long muddy path I remember....
    blah blah blah I remember...
    (something like old lady sitting in the chair) I remmeber....

So it goes. reminiscences of childhood days.
    I think poet's name was thomas something....

anou do u remember? We had it in our 9th class though. Not sure if uve read)

This is about the death of our neighbourhood aunty. We had navrathri during which this aunty who had already payed visit to our house was passing by. (we call ppl in turns for all 9 days). I called her for haldi kumkum once again and kept questioning her about the lil baby in her tummy.

She was pregnant with the baby due to peep into the world anytime. After she went, I was asking my mom all weird questions about her big belly and about how unhappy I am on not having any brothers or sisters.

Two days after she came for haldi kumkum, my mom had gone out somewhere to return home lookin depressed and blue. On questioning she said, that aunty delivered a baby and died in the process of child birth.

I was SO THOROUGHLY SHAKEN, I cried hugging my mom and said "I DONT WANT ANY BROTHERS OR SISTERS... but JUST U"

I should say, that incident had a great impact on me, that even when I got married, the thought of delivery SCARED ME TO DEATH.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Anou, coimbatore!!!!!!!!...
    “The real contest is always between what you've done and what you're capable of doing. You measure yourself against yourself and nobody else.” - Geoffrey Gaberino

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast