Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mann Vaasanai

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber swathy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Mann Vaasanai

I feel most of the hubbers are not residing in their hometown. But its sure memories of their hometown would not fade. Still we long to see many people,places.

It may be your college canteen, some theatre in your town, kuttai suvaru etc.

Amaidhiya mottaimaadila ukkandhu konjam ungaloda malarum ninaivugalai thatti vidara feelings kudukka than indha thread.

unga oorai pathi,

school/college daysla neenga senja settai,

unga friendoda lovekku help panna poi ......

ragging

some interesting incidents, people pathi inge share pannalame

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Senior Hubber Thiru's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    swathy, idhu man vaasanai ya illai malarum ninaivugal-a??

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber swathy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    mann vaasanai kalandha malarum ninaivugal.

unga perai paarthavudane dindigulonnu ninachen

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hmmm... I yearn to go back to my college canteen to eat all those yummy south ndian food... In the 1st yr, our class was just next to the canteen... so we used to moappam pidichufy the aroma from the canteen... They used to serve real yummy thair vadai & sambar... Good buttermilk as well... pooris too were good... Almost everything was good...
    “The real contest is always between what you've done and what you're capable of doing. You measure yourself against yourself and nobody else.” - Geoffrey Gaberino

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Anoushka's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dev
    Hmmm... I yearn to go back to my college canteen to eat all those yummy south ndian food... In the 1st yr, our class was just next to the canteen... so we used to moappam pidichufy the aroma from the canteen... They used to serve real yummy thair vadai & sambar... Good buttermilk as well... pooris too were good... Almost everything was good...
    College canteen-il yummy food-ah? You must be lucky enga college canteen-il milk order panninaal chlorine smell varum, poi kEtal solvargal - "enga kitta yenma sanda pOdureenga? Corporation kaaran thannila chlorine add panninaa naanga enna pannamudyium" endru

Etho varathil oru naal oru ghee rice paravaillama irukum, mukkal vasi naal naan saapitatu konjam pulicha thalicha thayir sadam + elumichangai oorukai thaan

Eppavavathu dOsai order panninaal kaal mani nEram aagum dOsai kondu vara, antha aari pOna dOsai konduvara ivvalavu nErama appadinu kEta, en friend solvaaL, namma Seenukum (athuthaan canteen guy) elikkum sandayam, eli jeyichaal no dOsai, eli thOthuduchuna, aaripOna eli kadicha dOsai unaku.... neeye decide pannikO dOsai venuma vendama appadinu....
    The moment will arrive when you are comfortable with who you are, and what you are--when you don't feel the need to apologize for anything or to deny anything. To be comfortable in your own skin is the beginning of strength.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by swathy
    mann vaasanai kalandha malarum ninaivugal.

unga perai paarthavudane dindigulonnu ninachen

enga ooru dindigul pakkam than!...57 kilometers from dindigul!

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes Anou... the hostel food used to be even yummier... They had a canteen especially for hostelites so that they can have their lunch at leisure... We used to bribe the hostelites with our lunch boxes & use their card to eat the hostel food... I have a long list of favourites from the hostel & cantee... But the queue in the canteen would be too much that one'll have to wait for nearly 15-30 mins to place orders even...
    “The real contest is always between what you've done and what you're capable of doing. You measure yourself against yourself and nobody else.” - Geoffrey Gaberino

Post Thanks / Like
    And we had a small bakery near our college... They serve good cutlets with a tangy tamarind sauce...

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Anoushka's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Interesting Dev, we used to finish the day scholars lunch boxes by first break time! and then drag everyone to the canteen to eat the boring food!

I used to bring sandwiches with butter and pickle and that used to attract a crowd as well!

We too had a bakery outside college where egg puffs and veg puffs were good A new bakery opened up when we were in third year and they used to have lovely pastry.... mmmm... now I think I have to go and have lunch!!!
    The moment will arrive when you are comfortable with who you are, and what you are--when you don't feel the need to apologize for anything or to deny anything. To be comfortable in your own skin is the beginning of strength.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber RC's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dev
    And we had a small bakery near our college... They serve good cutlets with a tangy tamarind sauce...
    college-ku pOi ozhunga padicheengaLO illayO nallaa saapturukkeenga-nu theiryudhu..

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast