Page 53 of 87 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast

Thread: Sharing-IR's music-interviews-BgmClips- in web

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dear All,

I have tried my hands on getting the instrumental portions of TIO with the voice being set to a very minimal level. This its for the kothumbi song....I have used a sofware and canceled the voices in the songs...please hear and let me know ur comments ..the song can be downloaded from

http://rapidshare.com/files/17960433...k_031.rar.html

Thanks
    Kamesh

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Naveen Jebaraj - a pianist has done amazing work transcribing many of IR's classics for piano and has them on his website!

the punnagai mannan theme score, vaan megam and oho megam vandhadho are my picks of the lot - he has done a particularly amazing job on the PM theme score!

here it is -

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Theme track from the telugu film Sister Nandini (Dubbed version of Manathil Urithi Vendum)

Administrator Diamond Hubber RR's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    [html:6a02dcd1d7]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zHd-uQz7j44&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zHd-uQz7j44&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/html:6a02dcd1d7]

Senior Member Veteran Hubber baroque's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's nice treat RR for Wednesday lunch break.

I was listening to EN BOMMUKUTTI AMMAVUKKU.....HEY CHITHIRA....CHITHRA WITH CHORUS.

Honey soaked speedy tune, joyous orchestration with flute, trumpet, violin , soothing rhythm with all those reinforcing rhythmic calls, humming, chorus... lingering SWEETNESS of the composition is AWESOME. I am posting the musical in EMOTIONAL THREAD this evening.
    See you, Vinatha.

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    RR, thats not Vasanth. He is Jeevan, director of Mayilu. This was the program on Kalaignar TV on the composing of Mayilu songs.

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Konji pesalama - title track

I don't think this track has been released, or atleast i didn't find it in the CD.
    Charanam is quite good.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber rajasaranam's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    While Discussing with Suresh we landed upon the album 'Maayabaazar'. It was surprsing he hasnt listened to the album, hence it is here now
    It was a revelation for me too listening to it after a long time. Stunning Album with the Melodious 'Thumthanathum' & 'Adadaa', Rocking 'Muthu Muthu'...Amazing Orchestration & Arrangements...Listening to 1st interlude is pure entertainment with the violins and the vocals going into uncharted territories, 'Oru Oorilee' is a charming story and Iam happy to have found another story-song for my son The situational based fun filled 'Birthday Party' and Ofcourse peaking the album is 'naan Poranthu' with only vocal harmonies forming the musical structure of the song.

Senior Member Senior Hubber raagas's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Naan Porandhu is a brilliant composition. I remember i was once listening to a song from ARR's 'thiruda thiruda', which had no instruments but only vocals and i wondered if IR ever tried the same. And later, i came across this Naan Porandhu.

(no intention to drag ARR into this or to compare, just that i had thought listening to that song and later found this song. That is all it is and that is all it needs to be too.)
    Just 7 notes behold a beauty of life...

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    RS,

As usual a big thanks to you for this album. I will download it and listen to it now. It so happened that I searched Thiraipaadal site for the song but unfortunately I searched in 'Vanja Girija', that being an Urvashi film as well

S.Suresh

Page 53 of 87 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast