Page 168 of 216 FirstFirst ... 68118158166167168169170178 ... LastLast
Results 1,671 to 1,680 of 2160

Thread: Latest News on Tamil Cinema

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber rachel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by praboo View Post
    Its interesting to see how producers gonna schedule their movie release in Dec/Jan...linga releasing on superstar birthday...so can't release any big movie up to Dec 25...so in all probabilities I should be pushed to pongal...Dec 25 muni part 3 ganga releasing....yennai arinthal and ambalai also scheduled for pongal...still movies like anegan,Uthamavillan,kakki sattai didn't announce their release plans...gonna be mad rush and a treat for movie lovers
    that's what i 've been thinking for past 2 days....i want a solo release for 'yennai arinthal'....atleast not with big movies like 'I' or ' uthamavillan'

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    It anyways doesn't matter for a few whether a movie has a solo release or releases with competition. They will watch it online only and they have pledged that they will never make the rich even richer.
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ajaybaskar View Post
    It anyways doesn't matter for a few whether a movie has a solo release or releases with competition. They will watch it online only and they have pledged that they will never make the rich even richer.
    don't be mean ajay....only exception is ajith's movies..once a year

r u saying u 've never watched movies online?..i don't believe u

Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am sure there won't be clash between I and yennai arinthal...if it happens it will give big head ache to distributors and exhibitors...kollywood should learn from Bollywood in releasing big star movies...srk-diwali,aamir-dec,salman-aug/ramzan...they won't clash and always make their movies profitable even movie is not good...tat understanding is not there in Tamil cinema....
    Last edited by praboo; 2nd November 2014 at 10:32 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Rachel,

I do watch movies online. But that will either be after the theatrical run or other language movies which don't release in my area. Not only moral responsibility, I also hate to watch movies in the small screen. Every Friday, my family will be inside a cinema hall.
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

Post Thanks / Like
    Its better that big movies have a solo release from now on. Carpet bombing will ensure maximum returns and piracy will have very minimal impact. A 2 week window between two big releases would be more than enough.

Wonder how the council allowed Jilla and Veeram to release on the same day. Both movies, as a solo release, would've earned much bigger numbers.

- Bernard Shaw

Post Thanks / Like
    Rachel,

I do watch movies online. But that will either be after the theatrical run or other language movies which don't release in my area. Not only moral responsibility, I also hate to watch movies in the small screen. Every Friday, my family will be inside a cinema hall.
    every friday.... really....how do u sit through in the theatre whole 2-3 hrs watching some crap movies?? i didn't know you were such a big movie lover...

Post Thanks / Like
    Its better that big movies have a solo release from now on. Carpet bombing will ensure maximum returns and piracy will have very minimal impact. A 2 week window between two big releases would be more than enough.

Wonder how the council allowed Jilla and Veeram to release on the same day. Both movies, as a solo release, would've earned much bigger numbers.
    carpet bombing? what is it?

Post Thanks / Like
    Lol..

I come from a district where love for cinema is in the blood. My wife was not used to this weekly cinema when we got married. But now she prepares my kid for that. Lol..

This week we went to Poojai. And since the experience was 'overwhelming', we walked out before the climax.

- Bernard Shaw

Post Thanks / Like
    Lol..

I come from a district where love for cinema is in the blood. My wife was not used to this weekly cinema when we got married. But now she prepares my kid for that. Lol..

This week we went to Poojai. And since the experience was 'overwhelming', we walked out before the climax.
    'we walked out before the climax'...that's funny