Page 163 of 216 FirstFirst ... 63113153161162163164165173213 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 2160

Thread: Latest News on Tamil Cinema

Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Haha....u have to ask this question to people..they only selected it..oh vj told i will only come if u give award...just c vj speech and make a statement..he explained it beautifully...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rachel View Post
    how come he was selected as favourite hero for a flop movie...even fans didn't like the movie....they wanted vj to come for the ceremony..so they offered an award. even vj mentioned that in his speech i believe..
    Vijay been to award ceremonies whether he had the awards or not. But your star only went when there were awards to be collected. So just do not put your own rubbish assumed theory here on VJ. Try your best to make him to win the next favourite star than burning over "Vijay getting Awards".

And I request you to go and visit Vijay's speech one more time to understand what he actually said.

Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    K cheers

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dhanush @dhanushkraja · 3h
    I did not give any interview to maalai malar. Those statements are not mine. I request the editor of malai malar to take action.

Dhanush @dhanushkraja · 2h
    There is no interview of mine in malaimalar. Some body is causing major misunderstanding.Sincere regrets to malai malar. Thank you

Senior Member Diamond Hubber VinodKumar's's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    It is sad to see social media occupies leading news papers also. They pull something from social media and publish it as hot news only to get bulb. Adei social media pooram rendu kootathoda control la thaanda irruku .

I saw a column in Deccan chronicle about Vijay/Ajith mockery games. They interviewed the developers and reviewed the games EKSI.

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber rachel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Muthalvan View Post
    Vijay been to award ceremonies whether he had the awards or not. But your star only went when there were awards to be collected. So just do not put your own rubbish assumed theory here on VJ. Try your best to make him to win the next favourite star than burning over "Vijay getting Awards".

And I request you to go and visit Vijay's speech one more time to understand what he actually said.
    can you post the video for me? the one you have in vj's thread is not clear

Senior Member Diamond Hubber VinodKumar's's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    'ஜிகர்தண்டா' ரிலீஸ் ஒத்திவைப்பு: நடிகர் சித்தார்த் கொந்தளிப்பு'- hindu

25ம் தேதி வெளியாவதாக இருந்த 'ஜிகர்தண்டா' திரைப்படம் மறுதேதி குறிப்பிடாமல் தள்ளி வைத்திருக்கிறார்கள். இதனால் சித்தார்த் கொந்தளிப்பு சித்தார்த், லட்சுமி மேனன், சிம்ஹா உள்ளிட்ட பலர் நடிக்க, கார்த்தி சுப்புராஜ் இயக்கிய படம் 'ஜிகர்தண்டா'. சந்தோஷ் நாராயணன் இசையமைக்க, கதிரேசன் தயாரித்திருந்தார்.
    ரம்ஜான் விடுமுறை நாட்களை கருத்தில் கொண்டு ஜூலை 25ம் தேதி வெளியிடுவதாக தீர்மானம் செய்து, திரையரங்க ஒப்பந்தம் தொடங்கினார்கள். இந்நிலையில் தற்போது 'ஜிகர்தண்டா' வெளியீட்டை தற்போது தள்ளிவைத்திருக்கிறார்கள்.
    வெளியீடு தள்ளி வைப்பது குறித்து நடிகர் சித்தார்த், "''ஜிகர்தண்டா ரசிகர்களே..வெளியில் இருந்து வரும் சில ஏற்கத்தகாத அழுத்தங்களால், எங்களது படத்தை வெளியிடுவதில் தடை நீடித்து வருகிறது.
    கார்த்திக் மற்றும் எங்களது 'ஜிகிர்தண்டா' படக் குழு முழுவதும் இந்த படத்திற்காக கடுமையாக உழைத்துள்ளது. ஆனால் எங்கள் எவரையும் ஆலோசிக்காமல், படத்தின் ரிலீஸை தள்ளிவைத்துள்ளது நியாயமற்றது.
    இது போன்ற மோசமான எண்ணங்களால், எங்கள் படத்தின் ரிலீஸை வேண்டுமானால் தள்ளி வைக்கலாம். ஆனால் படம் வெளிவருவதை தடுக்க முடியாது. ஒரு நல்லப் படத்தை யாராலும் வீழ்த்த முடியாது.
    நாங்கள் எந்தவிதமான உதவியும் இன்றி நிற்கிறோம். சினிமா ரசிகரகள் அனைவரும் எங்கள் படத்திற்கும், எங்கள் இயக்குநர் கார்த்திக் சுப்புராஜிற்கும் ஆதரவு தர வேண்டும். ஜிகர்தண்டா எப்போது ரிலீஸ் ஆனாலும், உங்களது ஆதரவு தேவை.
    சினிமாவை கடவுள் தான் காப்பாற்ற வேண்டும். ஓர் அதிசயம் வேண்டும் என்று பிரார்த்தனை செய்கிறேன். ஜிகர்தண்டா விரைவில் வெளியாக வேண்டும்.
    ஜிகர்தண்டாவின் தயாரிப்பாளர், தனது தனிப்பட்ட முறையில், ரிலீஸ் தேதி தள்ளிவைப்பு குறித்து மற்ற தயாரிப்பாளர்கள் மற்றும் வினியோகஸ்தர்களிடம் தெரிவித்துள்ளார். ஆனால் எங்களுக்கு எந்த விதமான அறிவிப்பும் வரவில்லை. " என்று கூறியுள்ளார்.