Thread: Swami Vivekananda- one great spiritual giant of India

Threaded View

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Surya's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    As we all know, Swami Vivekanandha was a strong member of the Theosophical Society. His whole jouney into the exploration of Things pertaining to the Vedas started after he met the Great Sri Ramakrishna Paramahamsar. Even after he met him, he just thought that SRKPH was a normal man, infact later on, he thought that he was an insane man! Then one day, SRKPH enlightens him. All he does is touch Swami Vivekanandha, and in one of his works, Swami Vivekanandha discribs the room to start spinning, then finally, he feels that he is standing in the middle of space. This terrifies him to the core! He starts yelling "Please! What are you going to do to me? I'm too young! I have parents! I have to go back to them!!" SRKPH realizes that Swami Vivekanandha is not ready, and lets go of his arm. Vivekanandha leaves the room, and goes back to his hometown. Due to Financial Situations, he takes a up a job, but his mind is with SRKPM this whole time. After about 6 months I think, he retuns to SRKPM, and that's when the process slowly starts. And Swami Vivekanandha's views start to shift from theosophical to vedanta!

When Swami Vivekanandha passed away, he was only 39. The day before he did, he called all of his Sishyas, and openly talked to them about various things, and asked them to always follow the teachings of SRKPM and so on, and that night he goes to sleep. The next day, another of his sishya in another mutt is meditating, and when he is in deep Dhayna, he gets a vision of Swami Vivekanandha, Swami says "My purpose has been fulfilled, I'm no longer need this shirt anymore. I'm leaving." The Sishya jolts out of his dhyana, and runs to the phone and calls the mutt where Swami was staying. Someone picks up on the other end, he asks to speak to the Swami. The other person replies, "Swami Passed Away in his sleep." Swami Vivekanandha had actually telepathically communicated with his sishya before he left which he knew was going to happen. Now THIS is a modern-day Yogi!
    Back after a while...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement