Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Sun Music

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Sanguine Sridhar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    One more ...

Everyday at 10.00 Am there is a program called 'Traffic Jam' in which they will play songs with similar themes.

One day they played all old collections.That Vj has the habit of putting small 'mokkai' at the end of each song. They played 'Kaatrukenna Veli' from the movie 'Avargal'. After this song the vj

"Ovvoru pazhaya paatulayum oru thathuvam irrukum, indha paatula enna solluranga, adhavadhu kaathu..kaathukku fence kedayaadhunga..."

Periya kandupidippu

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Anoushka's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I know this is not Sun Music but I've got CeeI TV at the moment - there is a show called Live Quiz - makkaL edhukku phone paNNuraanga - edhukku andha VJ appadi kadikurarunu yaaravathu enakku explain paNNinaa nalla irukkum!

I accidentally happened to switch on yesterday and realised the programs and people and VJ are all the same whether it is in India or London
    The moment will arrive when you are comfortable with who you are, and what you are--when you don't feel the need to apologize for anything or to deny anything. To be comfortable in your own skin is the beginning of strength.

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anoushka
    I know this is not Sun Music but I've got CeeI TV at the moment - there is a show called Live Quiz - makkaL edhukku phone paNNuraanga - edhukku andha VJ appadi kadikurarunu yaaravathu enakku explain paNNinaa nalla irukkum!

I accidentally happened to switch on yesterday and realised the programs and people and VJ are all the same whether it is in India or London
    CeeITv used to be very good, before it got "JayaTVised". Dont know how long you've been having CeeITv for but during the days of "Prasanna" and "Kavitha", we used to love the Sunday's Neyarukkyu Mariyadhai... a program on the same lines as "Edhiroli" but very unarthodox and lively.
    A pizza with the radius "z" and thickness "a" has the volume pi*z*z*a.

Post Thanks / Like
    TS: I've had CeeITV for a week now.... I generally watch very less TV.... I switched over the other night and I saw "kadhal raagangaL" spelt wrong.... and then wasn't impressed with the "live quiz" show last night!

I got sky only recently and I haven't paid for CeeITV, I guess I will be getting it for a short while before being pulled out!

As this is the only Tamizh channel I am getting at the moment I tend to flick through it once in a while but am not very keen in watching it all the time as my favourites are BBC2NI & NGC!
    The moment will arrive when you are comfortable with who you are, and what you are--when you don't feel the need to apologize for anything or to deny anything. To be comfortable in your own skin is the beginning of strength.

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anoushka
    TS: I've had CeeITV for a week now.... I generally watch very less TV.... I switched over the other night and I saw "kadhal raagangaL" spelt wrong.... and then wasn't impressed with the "live quiz" show last night!

I got sky only recently and I haven't paid for CeeITV, I guess I will be getting it for a short while before being pulled out!

As this is the only Tamizh channel I am getting at the moment I tend to flick through it once in a while but am not very keen in watching it all the time as my favourites are BBC2NI & NGC!
    "live quiz shows" are a big joke!
    CeeITv is FTA at the moment. They lost individuality and (whatever) quality they had a long time ago... thats when i stopped watching it.
    A pizza with the radius "z" and thickness "a" has the volume pi*z*z*a.

Post Thanks / Like
    TS: yep, they seem to have lost individualtiy... everything seems to be coming off Jaya TV!

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    I want to watch Sun Music but I don't have the channel. Can you tell me what the frequency is for that channel???

Post Thanks / Like
    channel all moved from 121 to 118
    you can get new LNB which shoud work for 118/119

dish moving

even 61.5 is moving soon
    "அன்பே சிவம்.

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have Hotbird 1-5, so what frequency etc do I use for that channel?

Post Thanks / Like
    sun music already available in malaysia 24 hrs live frm india...so sun music cannot baet up by isaiyaruvi(new music channel frm kalaigar tv)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345