Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: National Football League

Senior Member Senior Hubber Thiru's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sabari
    thiru guess u must be happy with the way iggies played yesterday..looks like McMahon did a pretty decent job
    They played pretty well and had a few chances to win the game.. A healthy mcnabb and a good receiver (walker or wayne) along with Pinkston and Reggie brown would be more than enough for a superbowl run.. NFC is still a questionable conference with inconsistent teams like carolina, tampabay, minnesota, giants, etc..
    btw, Watch out for the dolphins next season..

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber sabari's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    nah im not too worried about AFC east teams...unless dolphins get a good QB they are not going to win games that matters....actually now the AFC teams have to watch out for patriots!!!!!! since they got both the runnin backs back and with d-line healthy they are going to be a force again in playoffs....they completely man handled the bills last week...sure its the bills but they limited mcgahee to 8 yards...8 YARDS!!!!!!!....i think ill be singing happy tunes in january)

Post Thanks / Like
    Sabari, I agree that AFC teams have to watch out for pats particularly when Brady is still unbeaten in the playoffs.. Only thing is that cincinnati, Colts, chargers and Steelers are all capable of beating the patriots this year than the previous years.. The secondary defense is not there anymore.. Just look at the dolphins this season.. They have defeated playoff teams (denver, Sandeigo and carolina) and have lost to poor teams (like jets and cleveland) which clearly shows that they have the potential but have been inconsistent. They are one piece away from being a playoff contender and imagine a guy like Matt Leinart in that team... I'm thinking that they will be a very good team next year under Nick Saban.. Jets and Buffalo have long ways to improve with their QB issues.. Both have good defenses but questionable offense..

Post Thanks / Like
    sabari, you gotta be feeling happy after this week's show.. I have to agree that the Pats are looking like the champions and its going to be tough to beat them at Gillette stadium..

Post Thanks / Like
    one bad thing for you is that it looks more likely that you will be facing the chargers or steelers at home..Those are the kind of teams who can beat you at home.. Pats will crush jacksonville if they meet them in the first round..

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber sabari's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    yep they are back in form again baby!!!! now they have a legitimate chance of beating neone newhere home or away...lets see howz it going to play out

Post Thanks / Like
    Wild card weekend:

Panthers at Giants
    Steelers at Bengals

Redskins at buccaneers
    Jaguars at Patriots

My picks are
    Panthers, Steelers, Buccaneers and Patriots though I would like to see Giants, Bengals, Bucs and Jaguars win it..

Post Thanks / Like
    oye no patriot hating...i know u still bitter about last superbowl

Post Thanks / Like
    got 3 of the 4 right.. Bucs should have won that game...

Skins vs Seahwaks
    Panthers vs Bears

Pats vs Broncos
    Coltvs vs Steelers

My picks are Seahwaks, Panthers, Pats and Colts though I would like to see Seahawks, Panthers, Broncos and Colts to win it..

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    i see you guys are lonely out there discussing the NFL. just gonna drop a line or two. something tells me the skins are gonna squeeze out a win again..

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast