Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: National Football League

Senior Member Senior Hubber Thiru's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

National Football League

Any NFL fans out there in the hub??

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber sabari's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    yo...rite here from the champions home....howz the TO thing playing out there in the city of brotherly luv?

Post Thanks / Like
    TO got the right treatment for what he did.. Now if the Birds can get Wayne from Free agency next year, it will be great... Btw, looks like Weiss and Crennel were the ones who made the pats champions...

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber sabari's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    reggie wayne??? i dont see colts letting him go...but if they win the superbowl this year they might...as far as weiss and crennel...yes n no....no because the main culprit is injuries to the key players and destroying the secondary completely...yes because if they were there they wudve managed the injury situation far better because bellichik doesnt have to worry about coaching much....either way pats are still going to play offs and u never know what can happen between now n then

Post Thanks / Like
    Well the colts cant keep James as well as Wayne next season because of the salary cap problems.. I dont see them letting James go... With the colts team, whoever you put in as a wide receiver is going to get a lot of chances...

With the pats, I can understand the injury factor on the defense.. but what about the offense? Brady doesnt look like the same when weiss was calling the plays... They will make the playoffs easily with 3 guaranteed wins (2 vs jets and 1 vs dolphins) left Blame it on the poor division they are playing... Their wins have come against poor teams this season(except stelers) and their losses have come against good teams.. thats not a good thing if you are pats fan..

Post Thanks / Like
    im not worried about brady the only worst game he had was last week against the chiefs....the main reason for offense being bad is because they dont have a solid running game rite now...if dillon gets healthy and becomes the same runner he was last year the opponent teams have to watch out because the defense is improving...the colts and denver scored 40+ points...kansas city is the same explosive offense but they scored only 26 with 4 field goals......well they won against atlanta too if u remember....im not too excited about their chances in play offs but i wudnt discount them too....as far as reggie wayne is concerned if he becomes a free agent then philly will get into a bidding war with atlanta unless TO goes to atlanta

Post Thanks / Like
    sabari, I dont think atlanta is a good team.. They got an easy schedule in the first half this year and still they are only tied for 2nd in their division... I'm with the group who thinks Vick is over-rated.. Agreed he's dangerous when he runs but he's equally dangerous to his team when he throws the ball..

Anyway, my guess is TO goes to Denver or Dallas...No receiver has shined in Atlanta and that might make Wayne sign with the eagles.. hopefully..

I dont see pats or steelers being dominant as they were last season.. For some reason Denver looks like the most complete team out there..

Post Thanks / Like
    actually thriu vick has evolved this season as a pocket passer....have u recently noticed his passing percentages?? high completion rate and very few interceptions.....all he needs is an outstanding receiver...since TO being from atlanta if falcons show interest he will sign with them....he is not going to get another fat contract for sure n he knows that....it will be interesting to see where he goes...yes dallas has a high probability of signing him....i dont see pats as a dominant team as well but i wudnt just discount them in the playoffs if they get healthy...

Post Thanks / Like
    Two places that TO could be playing next year are Miami and Denver.. Dallas could still get him but I dont think he's a good fit under parcells..

Post Thanks / Like
    thiru guess u must be happy with the way iggies played yesterday..looks like McMahon did a pretty decent job

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast