Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Vsundara Das

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber ssanjinika's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Alan havnt you seen any of "Tragedy Queens" movies?Have u seen Asha Parekh in the movie "Teesri Manzil" and MadhuBala was buxom only you didnt notice bcoz she usually wore sarees or salwar kameezes.These are just to name a few...but most men thought that these women were beautiful.
    Beauty my friend lies in the eyes of the beholder!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lordstanher
    Here's a comment by her as quoted in 'Savvy' mag (www.savvy.co.in):

"T*ts & a** are marketing tools."

Hmmm.........
    That's true but not in her case- will u believe if I say that I 've NEVER NOTICED her boobs, Lord stanher? I 've always found her so ugly because of her micro-cephalic form that I have never admired anything about her- When the face is so ugly, how do u feel like noticing the body or hair or anything else?

This is purely my point of view.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ssanjinika
    Alan havnt you seen any of "Tragedy Queens" movies?Have u seen Asha Parekh in the movie "Teesri Manzil" and MadhuBala was buxom only you didnt notice bcoz she usually wore sarees or salwar kameezes.These are just to name a few...but most men thought that these women were beautiful.
    Beauty my friend lies in the eyes of the beholder!
    But all of them had such beautiful faces!

Madhubala is considered the most beautiful face to have adorned the Silver screen b'cause it is believed she never wore make-up!

Asha has a doe-eyed innocent face! How can you even compare these beauties to this OBESE CAT????

Senior Member Senior Hubber lordstanher's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan
    Madhubala is considered the most beautiful face to have adorned the Silver screen b'cause it is believed she never wore make-up!
    Wowww!!! R u sure abt this??!!!
    Cool then.......'wish I get a wife like her!

Hmm.........'wonder y the succeeding gens. of heroines never took her as an eg./inspiration tho........! Maybe twas the growing influence of market capitalism......?!
    -I've changed my ID now!!-

Senior Member Senior Hubber lordstanher's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Latest news on msn.com: Vasundhara Das to play IT officer:

http://www.glamsham.com/movies/scoop...u.asp?msn=true

Vasundhara Das will play an income tax officer in Sea studios' new venture "EIK DASTAK"........The film is directed by Shekhar S Jha and is produced by Harikrishna Rai Bakshi & revolves around taxmen struggling with their unpleasant task and the price that they have to pay when they lock their horns in performance of their duties with high and mighty.
    In the changing environments of betrayal and mistrust how these tax men struggle to attain their objectives for national good. They have no friends apart from themselves; no well wishers apart from their own souls and no protection from self acquired skill.
    Star cast of the film: Vasundhara Das, Narendra Jha, Shrreya Narayan, Rajeev Verma, Amit Bahl, Murli Sharma, Ravi Kemu and others.
    The film is currently under postproduction and will be set for release early November.

My comment: "Early November??" We're nearly in mid-nov. now.......'wonder where these guys r......
    Also I don't rem. hearing abt these ppl. b4, except VD.....!
    -I've changed my ID now!!-

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber ssanjinika's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    How can you even compare these beauties to this OBESE CAT????

Dont know why I found that so funny !!I just did.Iam in no way impressed by Ms.Das's face or body though I do like her voice.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ssanjinika
    How can you even compare these beauties to this OBESE CAT????

Dont know why I found that so funny !!I just did.Iam in no way impressed by Ms.Das's face or body though I do like her voice.
    LOL! But I've always associated her with a cat- an ugly one at that. Yes, I like her voice too. She's trained in Hindusthani music. Why can't she just stick to that??

Shakalaka Baby was awesome!

Post Thanks / Like
    Latest news on msn.com: Vasundhara Das to play IT officer:

http://www.glamsham.com/movies/scoop...u.asp?msn=true

Vasundhara Das will play an income tax officer in Sea studios' new venture "EIK DASTAK"........The film is directed by Shekhar S Jha and is produced by Harikrishna Rai Bakshi & revolves around taxmen struggling with their unpleasant task and the price that they have to pay when they lock their horns in performance of their duties with high and mighty.
    In the changing environments of betrayal and mistrust how these tax men struggle to attain their objectives for national good. They have no friends apart from themselves; no well wishers apart from their own souls and no protection from self acquired skill.
    Star cast of the film: Vasundhara Das, Narendra Jha, Shrreya Narayan, Rajeev Verma, Amit Bahl, Murli Sharma, Ravi Kemu and others.
    The film is currently under postproduction and will be set for release early November.

My comment: "Early November??" We're nearly in mid-nov. now.......'wonder where these guys r......
    Also I don't rem. hearing abt these ppl. b4, except VD.....!
    Let it take all the time in the world & finally not come at all- I don't even want to see the trailors if it is made.

PS: Vasu dear, I love to see you OFF SCREEN! Not ONSCREEN

Post Thanks / Like

Hmm.........'wonder y the succeeding gens. of heroines never took her as an eg./inspiration tho........! Maybe twas the growing influence of market capitalism......?!
    They couldn't take her as a example b'cause they aren't have as beautiful!

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote="lordstanher"]

Hey! So, when are you getting married? Your parents have begun bride-hunting already?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast