Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Vsundara Das

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ok, there are ppl who at least agree she doesn't wear clothes right. Vasundara is not "a little plump"- she is fat for Indian standards particularly as an actress & model.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber interz's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    what is she doing now, no news about her recent days....
    God bless all

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by interz
    what is she doing now, no news about her recent days....
    most latest news....she is sleepy

Post Thanks / Like
    She was the cover girl of the latest Art of Jewellery issue. OUCH, Fat Cat with Gold!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan
    She was the cover girl of the latest Art of Jewellery issue. OUCH, Fat Cat with Gold!
    alan...ungalukku vasundhra das mela apidi enna kobam.....paavam avanga pesama orama irukkaanga........kedakkara onnu rendu padathula nadichuttu irukanga...

propose panni maruthutaangala

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry? I can't understand your language? It sounds like a South Indian one, is it?

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry? I can't understand your language? It sounds like a South Indian one, is it?
    its tamil...

i mean

"what did vasundara as do to u?....why do u start a separate thread just for bashing her?

did she refuse ur proposal? "

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL! I wouldn't propose her in the first place as I prefer a human for a life partner not a fatcat! LOL! Moreover I'm engaged to my childhood sweetheart who is also my cousin. So..........that's that for the time being.

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL! I wouldn't propose her in the first place as I prefer a human for a life partner not a fatcat! LOL! Moreover I'm engaged to my childhood sweetheart who is also my cousin. So..........that's that for the time being.
    great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Senior Member Senior Hubber lordstanher's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    She looks like a fat cat. Come on, Surya, don't you agree with me that she is too fat for an actress? I mean, the girls on screen are sooooo slim & trim these days, and here you have a fat cat, Garfield singing "love panna thonaliya"...........LOL!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakthiprabha
    Quote Originally Posted by Surya
    Vasundra is a little plump, I agree, but I think that if she wore clothes that were traditional, she would be very attractive.
    Precisely! one should KNOW what to wear for the body-type they have. She would look v.tolerable with traditional dresses.
    Um....I daresay wat sum ppl. r misinterpreting as 'fat' is actually buxom, the typical Indian woman's physique!
    And VD is not by ne means the 1st one to look like tat, if u notice nearly all the Indian film actresses from the '50s- late '60s (in the South even later) had this type of physique......hence they were best suited to traditional dresses, esp. Sarees as Western/tighter dresses require slim figures as a must!
    In sum of those old films they show the plump/buxom actresses of tat time wearing tight pants/shirts in sum scenes......and needless to mention, many of today's gen. gals w/ such physique wear the same in real life........I must admit the effect is..........eeeeeewwwww
    -I've changed my ID now!!-

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast