Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: ""LOVE MARRIAGE VS ARRANGE MARRIAGE:""

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Razole, Razole taluqa, East Godavari district, Andhra Pradesh, India
    Post Thanks / Like
    Some people commit suicide by love failure. There is no need to commit suicide by love failure. We can do many attempts for love. Loving wife after arranged marriage is also not wrong.
    If we have done nothing wrong, we need not fear about criticisms of any one.
    Praveen Kumar Mandangi
    http://geocities.com/praveenmandangi...enmandangi.jpg

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Querida's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mandangi says:
    Love marriages should be encouraged. It does not mean hating arranged marriages. There is no rule that all people must fall in love. People who do not fall in love can have arranged marriages.
    Some people commit suicide by love failure. There is no need to commit suicide by love failure. We can do many attempts for love. Loving wife after arranged marriage is also not wrong.
    so how many attempts does guy have to make before he knows he's arranged marriage material...even though the soon-to-be wife advocates suicide for the fellow cause she doesn't want to know how she is going to be loved after her arranged marriage...will that still mean he should stick to arranged marriage even though love marriage is encouraged...after all didn't the all previous attemptees already get a taste of this guy's loving...and then up and left....there's got to be something wrong...how many attemptees prove that this guy's just a worthless player if at all that? And then the poor arranged gurl (who has no attempts of her own) has a good understanding that well this guy has been tried on too many times for her liking..

Senior Member Senior Hubber lordstanher's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sathya
    I guess that people just fall in "love" with the person their married to, after a while.
    Well, tats wat even I've heard.....but tell me- how do u expect 'love' to play a role here if in arranged marriage, the girls/their parents r busy concentrating more on things like guy's job (if hez in the US, no qsns. asked- in most cases!), his salary, income etc....ne specific concerns abt character/manners/nature etc.....??
    And they say tat majority of girls nowadays want to marry only guys w/ an income above a certain level! No offence ladies, but aren't we getting a bit too materialistic here?? It was bad enuff for guys to be tat way w/ tat goddam dowry madness in the past, now the girls r following their footsteps- in a way!

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Love Vs Arranged.....

Quote Originally Posted by lordstanher
    my mind's filled w/ various doubts and fears- nvr mind if she may not be a virgin....wat if the gal I get to marry isn't really the way I expected?? Afterall, neone can pretend to be......wat if I don't know her character?? Even if I trust her, can't trust be betrayed?? And....will there be love in her heart at all??
    This is why we should take utmost care while choosing our spouse.People can be of any character,both men and women.The girl you may get married to can not be exactly the same way you expect her.As for virginity, the chances that she is previously violated,in our conditions are small.There is no way you, or anyone else for that matter, can be sure about a girl's virginity.

Love simply happens when you[even if unknown to each other till then] start sharing your life and dreams and realise that your future is interdependent and you are going to share the same fate.Nature has put in us the innate ability to love and to be loved by a partner from the opposite sex .There will be love in her heart allright.The chances of betraying the trust is small again,or that is what every person who goes into a married life should believe and accept in his heart.

It is natural for an unmarried person to have some of these doubts,but when you get married,share your love, and start living for each other,all your doubts will pass away.No woman wantonly abandons her husband or hate him.If they a re a bit materialistic,so are we.It is only instinct which forces us to choose the best person possible as our spouse.

Be positive in your heart and marry the person whom you choose.Have self belief and nothing will go wrong.Do not compare her with that odd stray woman you have seen in your youth.

Let your little pearl bring happiness into your life.

Senior Member Platinum Hubber Shakthiprabha.'s Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    //Well, tats wat even I've heard.....but tell me- how do u expect 'love' to play a role here if in arranged marriage, //

well, like how love plays a role.... in

* IN LOVE AT FIRST SIGHTs or
    * due to good looks
    * due to good char etc

like that love happens...
    when u live with a person for their

* char
    * looks
    * attitude
    * cute lil things...

beleive me, not all who has arranged marriges live loveless life.
    Not all who end up doing love marriages, continue to love.

Senior Member Senior Hubber lordstanher's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blahblah/Shakti,
    Tks a lot 4 ur advice ppl.! Feeling a lot better after reading them!
    Yea I've realised thru sum bitter (but not my own!) experiences tat girls today will not b 100% the same as u expect them to be.....in fact um, I'd always wanted to marry a girl who dressed traditionally etc. etc.......main reason y I wanted to return to India & settle there......but then I've realised lately tat the i mportant thing is not if they look traditional but if they r traditional at heart! altho in my heart of hearts I do hope I find a girl who still is traditional in everything.....always felt they jus used to look d best tat way but then the most important thingz r our values/morals, whether or not u drape urself in six-yard lengths of cloth.....
    And IMO its also important tat girls shudn't go for materialistic issues like guy's salary/income etc.!

Junior Member Newbie Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey, friends! Essay writing is not an easy task to do as it demands much time and efforts to perform it at high level if some circumstances prevent you from writing it by yourselves, this source is the best way out in thi case http://bigpaperwriter.com/blog/arran...marriage-essay

Senior Member Regular Hubber Bipolar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Refers to competencies required in specific professional settings, however, these attributes are arguably also essential for successful personal and social relationships.

Report on findings from a survey of over 5,000 people, published by Relate, a relationship counselling service in the UK.

This study concluded that "The overall affective experiences of partners in arranged and love marriages appear to be similar, at least among Indian adults living in contemporary U.S. society."
    However, it has also been argued that the sample size used in the study [was] insufficient for making such inferences.

Refers to specific engineering methodologies, however, similar methods can arguably also be used to understand how problems may arise in personal and social relationships.

I am NOT trying to argue that "arranged" marriages have better outcomes than "love" marriages, nor vice versa.

Last edited by Bipolar; 7th October 2017 at 11:13 PM.
    "The best form is no form." - Bruce Lee

Senior Member Regular Hubber Bipolar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    "The best form is no form." - Bruce Lee

Junior Member Newbie Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Everyone noticed that you always share the up-to-date and helpful information on the forum developed. Thus, very grateful for the best website ever!

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213