Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I hate my office!! Do you? If yes,join the club

Senior Member Regular Hubber buddysathi's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I hate my office!! Do you? If yes,join the club

Discuss here abt ur pains,tragedies everything else u suffer in ur office.Let this be an outlet for all those unfortunate souls!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    I think better still you can post your problems, queries and someone can tell you about the remedies, how you can over come the same.
    One simple suggestion I can give you is, if there is room for yourself to change for better then do so and see others change in front of you for better. If this is fruitless then the only option is to change the project/ department or the Company.
    There's no point in cribbing about life and others be architect of your lives and build yourself the career which you long for.

Senior Member Regular Hubber buddysathi's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for your valuable suggestion,, but I tried changing my project/dept..it failed.My problem is I dont have any work @office I kept nmyself busy reading from tech to sports to spirituality..
    ennai pulamba vittungaa...en kooda serthu ennai mmadiri yaaravathu polambarangalunu parthen..Umm

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey buddysathi,

Neenga en husb maathiriye polamburinga!!!... He'll join the club promptly if he happens to see this thread...
    “The real contest is always between what you've done and what you're capable of doing. You measure yourself against yourself and nobody else.” - Geoffrey Gaberino

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber swathy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    mm naan konjam polambalam

enga officela irukkiradhe motham 3 tamils. one bloody female from coimbatore was expecting her BF in my place. so naan join panna mudhal naalla irundhe ennai murachitte irukkum . later his BF was supposed to join in my project but the entire team members opposed to it as he already joined as a contractor and torched others like an anything.

avanai reject pannadhu naan thannu ninachittu en mela veruppu pala madangu increase aayiduchu. she doesn't know that the entire team was against him.

she shows her hatred in front of everyone and she made the entire office to know the same.

firstof all both are from same state , same dept . naanum thirumbi pesina office naaridum. so I control myself to the full extent i can

rendu ponnunganala sernthe irukka mudiyadhu sandai than poduvaangannu solliduvaanga. i hate that. Moreover we are software professionals konjam matureda behave pannanum.

Daily mental torcher because of her. She behaves like a kid and insults me badly for each and every thing. I won't speak a single word in front of her. No one in the office knows exactly what the problem is.

I feel very bad. I pray she should get some good job or her BF shud get some job abroad and take her also. what else to do

Senior Member Platinum Hubber Shakthiprabha.'s Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dev
    Hey buddysathi,

Neenga en husb maathiriye polamburinga!!!... He'll join the club promptly if he happens to see this thread...
    And as always I MISTOOK UR GENDER and gave discredit of u being a man )

Senior Member Platinum Hubber Shakthiprabha.'s Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by swathy
    mm naan konjam polambalam

Daily mental torcher because of her. She behaves like a kid and insults me badly for each and every thing. I won't speak a single word in front of her. No one in the office knows exactly what the problem is.

I feel very bad. I pray she should get some good job or her BF shud get some job abroad and take her also. what else to do
    Its kinda interesting/sad to read all ur probs. Some of us who are housewives, get to really know the kinda problems u guys/gals may have.

swathy,
    Uve mentioned she behaves like a kid and u are toleratign her. Is she in a senior position than u?

IF no, why not put a word to ur dept, teammates etc.. in a polite way.

Put in a word in such a way, that it does nto look like a quarrel but more like a disagreement of views. (not much diff except the later is addressed in a polite manner)

Taking insults would affect the morale of employees.
    These days in SW industries HR personnel should play vital role in keeping up good team work. For effective team goals, good inter-personnel relationship is very vital

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakthiprabha
    Quote Originally Posted by dev
    Hey buddysathi,

And as always I MISTOOK UR GENDER and gave discredit of u being a man )
    ... That's ok... I've had the experience of my gender recorded as Male in my vehicle registration & a few certi as well...
    “The real contest is always between what you've done and what you're capable of doing. You measure yourself against yourself and nobody else.” - Geoffrey Gaberino

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Arthi's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    PUT THE GLASS DOWN !

Once A professor began his class by holding up a glass with some water in it. He held it up for all to see; asked the students,

"How much do you think this glass weighs?'50gms!'?...'100gms!....'125gms' ....

The students answered, " I really don't know unless I weigh it."

The professor said, 'Now, my question is: What would happen if I held it up like this for a few minutes?'

'Nothing' the students said.

"OK what would happen if I held it up like this for an hour?" the professor asked.

"Your arm would begin to ache" said one of the students.

"You're right, now what would happen if I held it for a day?"

"Your arm could go numb, you might have severe muscle stress & paralysis; have to go to hospital for sure! ventured another student", all the students laughed.

"Very good. But during all this, did the weight of the glass change?" Asked the professor.

"No" was the reply of all the students

"Then what caused the arm to ache; the muscle to stress?" After a pause the professor asked "Before my arm ache What should I do?"

The students were puzzled.

"Put the glass down!" said one of the students.

"Exactly!" said the professor, "Life's problems are exactly like this. Hold it for a few minutes in your head; they seem OK. Think of them for a long time; they begin to ache. Hold it even longer; they begin to paralyze you. You will not be able to do anything."

It's important to think of the challenges (problems) in your life, but EVEN MORE IMPORTANT to 'put them down' at the end of every day before you go to sleep. That way, you are not stressed, you wake up every day fresh; strong; can handle any issue, any challenge that comes your way!

Remember friend... to PUT THE GLASS DOWN EVERYDAY!

Hi swathy
    dont worry yaar.... convey ur problems to HR dept in a polite manner, otherwise instead of you praying for them for going onsite, why don't you try...
    Sarva dharman parithyajya mamekam sharanam vraja, aham thva sarvapapebhyo mokshayishyami ma suchaha

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber swathy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey really thanks a lot for your responses. Already my Team Leader spoke to her. But It increased a lot after that. The problem is when I say that to some one it may be silly to others but even silly things hurts.

For the past 1 year she is trying outside but still now she is not getting job. I thought she may quit at any time so lets control ourself till she leaves instead of making it as an issue. But still she is not getting job. Right now Iam into a very good project. Work prospective Iam very comfortable . Once my project completes I should try somewhere.

Once again thanks for your response. Arthi that was really good. I'll just throw this glass and concentrate on my work. :D

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast