Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: IR concerts, TV shows and Interviews ...

Senior Member Diamond Hubber MADDY's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by *
    Maddy, dont argue too much. With an avatar like that finally you will wonder "Kis mooh se mafi mangoon?"
    lekin, pehle aap apna naam toh bataiye phir aapki advice ke bare mein sochte hain.....
    _________
    Rahman's music is the ringtone on God's mobile phone

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nilavupriyan which musical works? Concerts near Shanti Theatre

Post Thanks / Like

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by alias
    concerts near shanthi theartre is also music.....when arr is gonna start a software company...... ....

by the way ....,are u not aware of ir's hardwork of promoting himself from concerts near shanthi theatre to philharmonic studios?

how could u be aware?...u love software rather than music..

Post Thanks / Like
    ARR has couple of acres near Chennai and he can start a company which will defintely be better than a concert near Shanti Theatre. And as far as IR reach to philhormanic Studios from platform near Shanti Theatre, it shows his hard work and people at that time (except one who gave him chance) did not understand his talent but for ARR, even before he got his chance in TFM, he was already giving music to ad and he was well placed then IR who was near Shanti Theatre platform performing for his daily earning. so you can draw a picture of what would happen if IR run of movies

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi everyone - some good news!

'mfiles', a popular website for music lovers, which is frequented by connoisseurs as well as composers, music agents from around the world, has now included IR in its list of great composers, ranking him alongwith John Williams, Jerry Goldsmith etc!

http://www.mfiles.co.uk/film-composers.htm

www.mfiles.co.uk/composers/Ilaiyaraaja.htm

thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Shankar, yes Raja would have given concerts with his harmonium and drums even before he arrived in TFM. I heard he was sitting next to Shanti Theatre and performing concerts If thats what u r talking about concerts, yes then I have not been to it.

krihoo,Yes he will use with computers but alas IR does not know to spell the word computer. what to do?
    Alias,
    I didn't realize you were a hypocrite....You were the one who "for once agreed with me" in supporting the poor victims of katrina, and other atrocities done to the poor....I now know you are a nauseating imposter !

If a poor guy performs on road, adhu ungaLukku kEvalamA ?? I am proud of the fact that Raja's story is of Rags-to-riches fairytale !!

I am proud that a man whose next meal depended on his (and his brothers') performance on the street has gone on to become THE greatest composer from India whom almost all MDs in the coutry admire.

If you are from a very affluent background thank your parents/ancestors for that, and be happy that you don't have to face those hardship....But don't ever try to deride those who've come up the hard way.
    Learn these aspects from ur guru arr before appreciating his music.
    shankar posts...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MADDY
    Quote Originally Posted by Shankar
    Only a bunch of insecure people like you will come up with some raja camp and arr camp...The directors themselves don't take any sides. What has arr and Raja got to do with what ppl like MR/thankar think ??
    again a personal attack on me......u call me insecure??? i dunno y raja fans dunt have even a centimeter of patience in listening to a different viewpoint.......they call the person with a different perspective - Ignorant, insecure, person with low level of analysis, cowards etc etc.......

shankar watever u mite argue, ghoshti system in TN is very prelevant and TFM is no different......i have seen T.siva calling ARR just a puyal which will blow over in 2 days for his fanatism towards IR......i dunt account it to IR but i feel it is created by IR-fans who think they know abt music a lot......
    Maddy, if it were just a different viewpoint, i wouldn't've taken your name...But you , as always, generalize with stmts like
    "you-raja-fans"...that's what puts me off !!!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Ignorant, insecure, person with low level of analysis, cowards etc etc.......
    <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I just called you insecure, you seem to suggest more than what i thot you were well, I didn't mean any of those things when i posted it except of course your being insecure. I still don't think you are a coward, definitely, not when you go ballistic during our arguments

Ghoshti system is there thro'out india (farah khan shamelessly crediting srk for everything, for one...and people like nagathahaLLi chandrasekhar claiming AB is the USP of his latest kannada movie - AB, btw has a 2 minute insignificant role in the movie).

Can you blame AB for that ? Who the heck is T Siva ? I don't bother listening to such low lives !! Why do you blame Raja or his fans in general for stmts made by such ppl ?? Do you expect Raja to go and ask ppl to stop talking like this ??
    shankar posts...

Post Thanks / Like
    Shankar, I never joked about IR poor background. All I am saying what wud happen if they go back to their past. Thats all. I am proud that IR has reached this level. This was just an illusion we are talking if ARR open a software company and IR deos his old concerts.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    ARR has couple of acres near Chennai and he can start a company which will defintely be better than a concert near Shanti Theatre. And as far as IR reach to philhormanic Studios from platform near Shanti Theatre, it shows his hard work and people at that time (except one who gave him chance) did not understand his talent but for ARR, even before he got his chance in TFM, he was already giving music to ad and he was well placed then IR who was near Shanti Theatre platform performing for his daily earning. so you can draw a picture of what would happen if IR run of movies
    u mock at all poor musicians with great talent by mocking at ir....its hard to argue with a hypocrite.....

ir was born poor...he cant do anything about it...but he reached the top from there...u dont have the sense of appreciating it.....

Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast