Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: IR concerts, TV shows and Interviews ...

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

IR and concerts!

Hi all - in 1988, the Blue Cross Hospital group (based in Adyar, or, Nadanam, Chennai, I am not sure)approached IR for a concert to raise/create awareness about animal rights - FYI, Blue Cross is presently being run by Mr.Chinny Krishna, and was started by Captain C.V.Sundaram, his close relative, to take care of animals

IR agreed without hesitation and the concert was a grand success with the entire proceeds going to Blue Cross! and IR didn't take a pie from that concert - I know this personally because, I know Mr.Chinny Krishna (Propreitor, ASPICK Engg. Pvt Ltd., Guindy, Chennai) personally

But then, since IR has always been media-shy and the media has always been scared of IR(!), such gestures of IR never get the publicity.

(PS: Captain Sundaram, who started Blue Cross is closely related to a genius from Tamil Nadu! find out ! the clue lies in Captain Sundaram's initials!)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    C.V Raman-a???

Post Thanks / Like
    alwarpet_andavan - full 10 marks for you !

now you can all see how a Nobel Laureate in Physics is somehow linked to another genius, Raja --)))

Post Thanks / Like
    Alwarpet sir,

What happened to Kamal-Ramesh Arvind combo Kannada movie ?
    IR symphony maadhiri aagividum polirukkey ?!

Post Thanks / Like
    tmrrmt,
    According to Cinefan, there was an ad in one of the Bangalore dailies but it didn't have any release date.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    For the last 3 weeks,kannada dailies(On Friday's)have been carrying quarter page ad's for the movie without a release date&list of theatres .

I read somewhere that shooting of songs is still on&parallely post production work is going on.

Audio is yet to be released.

Looks like a Diwali release.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber MADDY's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Shankar
    Only a bunch of insecure people like you will come up with some raja camp and arr camp...The directors themselves don't take any sides. What has arr and Raja got to do with what ppl like MR/thankar think ??
    again a personal attack on me......u call me insecure??? i dunno y raja fans dunt have even a centimeter of patience in listening to a different viewpoint.......they call the person with a different perspective - Ignorant, insecure, person with low level of analysis, cowards etc etc.......

shankar watever u mite argue, ghoshti system in TN is very prelevant and TFM is no different......i have seen T.siva calling ARR just a puyal which will blow over in 2 days for his fanatism towards IR......i dunt account it to IR but i feel it is created by IR-fans who think they know abt music a lot......
    _________
    Rahman's music is the ringtone on God's mobile phone

Post Thanks / Like
    Shankar, yes Raja would have given concerts with his harmonium and drums even before he arrived in TFM. I heard he was sitting next to Shanti Theatre and performing concerts If thats what u r talking about concerts, yes then I have not been to it.

krihoo,Yes he will use with computers but alas IR does not know to spell the word computer. what to do?

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maddy, dont argue too much. With an avatar like that finally you will wonder "Kis mooh se mafi mangoon?"

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by alias
    Shankar, yes Raja would have given concerts with his harmonium and drums even before he arrived in TFM. I heard he was sitting next to Shanti Theatre and performing concerts If thats what u r talking about concerts, yes then I have not been to it.

krihoo,Yes he will use with computers but alas IR does not know to spell the word computer. what to do?

glad for the appreciating raja....

according to u raja is good at harmonium and arr is good at computer...

so better arr can go and start a software company whereas raja can continue his musical works

Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast