Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536

Thread: IR concerts, TV shows and Interviews ...

Member Regular Hubber lord_labakudoss's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    IsaiGnani comes to the Dallas metroplex for the first time - Saturday, Sep 17th 2016!
    http://maestro1000.com/

Other than "with a band of 50 musicians", not much detail on who else is performing...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lord_labakudoss View Post
    IsaiGnani comes to the Dallas metroplex for the first time - Saturday, Sep 17th 2016!
    http://maestro1000.com/

Other than "with a band of 50 musicians", not much detail on who else is performing...
    Any body attending the Garland TX event next Saturday. I couldn't find any publicity or event management video online. Also whether the San Jose event is happening currently . I don't have much friends in the west coast Bay area and so didn't hear much about the event or whether the Maestro arrived with his battalion.

was planning to book the tickets for garland event and Alpharetta GA event. Booking thru sulekha /ticket-hungama is it a good option? I haven't tried previously.

any advice from hubbers.

I am seeing everyone is in quiet mode past few weeks.

Hope we have a gala event and successful one across all the centers

MS

Post Thanks / Like
    Venkkiram/ IRIR any of you attending this time. May be we can catch up in person.

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasayya View Post
    Any body attending the Garland TX event next Saturday. I couldn't find any publicity or event management video online. Also whether the San Jose event is happening currently . I don't have much friends in the west coast Bay area and so didn't hear much about the event or whether the Maestro arrived with his battalion.

was planning to book the tickets for garland event and Alpharetta GA event. Booking thru sulekha /ticket-hungama is it a good option? I haven't tried previously.

any advice from hubbers.

I am seeing everyone is in quiet mode past few weeks.

Hope we have a gala event and successful one across all the centers

MS
    I believe tickets are available in most of the restaurants around - Malgudi, Chennai Cafe, Saravana bhavan
    I will be going on Saturday

Post Thanks / Like
    Stumbled upon the BATA official site (Bay area telugu association) and got to see the pictures of Greet N Dine for a small crowd with IR and KSC.
    Man ! what a pleasant atmosphere and Raja at his best in terms of smiles and happy mood.
    I get a feeling Raja belongs to Tollywood (Industry). The kind of reverence people are seen exhibiting and the whole hearted greetings and pleasantries being exchanged it is surreal. some how TFM (Tamil) is showing a bygone attitude towards this genius of a rare kind. Mollywood and Tollywood hail him as supreme and all the young and upcoming musicians and MDs in these two Industries have just surrendered to his prowess.

well, looking forward to seeing him at the dallas and few other venues and will try and attend the remaining ones as they suit my schedules as well.

buggle- will try and catch up amongst the huge crowd.

MS

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Ilaiyaraaja interview: 'Why should filmmakers know about music creation?'

By Srinivasa Ramanujam

The Hindu - May 31, 2018

Ilaiyaraaja, who turns 75 tomorrow, gets chatting on his early years as a composer and how he adapted to the film music of that time.

http://www.thehindu.com/entertainmen...?homepage=true

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536