Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: IR concerts, TV shows and Interviews ...

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sureshmehcnit
    I Have got tickets for the IR Live in Concert

http://ursmusically.blogspot.com/200...n-concert.html
    Nice suresh, the ticket cost?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Diamond Hubber MADDY's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    "The select few (John Scott who conducted the symphony of Raja, for one) who have listened to Raja's work fo RPO has said it has come out well and I believe them..."

who cares whom we believe or not......i have never seen/heard of the meastros performance at RPO.....not even a single audio link/video footage/streaming file on the web and u make fun of a man who has graciously accepted his mistake in front of the entire media.....and FYI that article abt birmingham faisco came in print edition in TOI in Mumbai......

the qualm that i have is not abt ppl. praising IR but it is the same ppl. put ARR down for their craze over IR which is really unwarranted for.....u'll never find that with ARR group- ex:SJS,shankar,MR have huge respect for IR whereas IR camp-thankar,kasthuri raja, kamal hassan & media always spit venom on ARR......

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Krihoo, it is not ARR who is following IR but it is IR who is following ARR. Look at what he is doing now. All these years, he was not doing any concerts. All of sudden since his bank balance is deppreciating, he found a new way of making money. But he could be nowhere closer to the success what ARR acheieved for his concerts. As far as Symphony is concernedd, I am sure he will come out with a great symphony which you and your IR cannot even dream about.

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    it is IR who is following ARR...All of sudden since his bank balance is deppreciating, he found a new way of making money.
    alias i didn't know that you have so much grudge against ARR.

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by alias
    Krihoo, it is not ARR who is following IR but it is IR who is following ARR. Look at what he is doing now. All these years, he was not doing any concerts. All of sudden since his bank balance is deppreciating, he found a new way of making money. But he could be nowhere closer to the success what ARR acheieved for his concerts. As far as Symphony is concernedd, I am sure he will come out with a great symphony which you and your IR cannot even dream about.
    ofcourse i agree to what u said...both are internally feeling lot of competition...AR wants to prove he too can do symphony and IR want to prove himself successful....especially his concerts things is all manipulation,,,,anyway never he can be even 25% success as AR...and never AR can be 25 % of IRs orchestration.....ha hahaa

But one thing is for sure i can say...IR is struggling a lot to manipulate to keep his prestige...i doubt this concert also is for more publicity to TIS since it ran to losses recently....

maybe this concert is bandage to the injury ha haaa

Post Thanks / Like
    >>>>>>>>>>>
    u'll never find that with ARR group- ex:SJS,shankar,MR have huge respect for IR whereas IR camp-thankar,kasthuri raja, kamal hassan & media always spit venom on ARR......
    <<<<<<<<<<<

Only a bunch of insecure people like you will come up with some raja camp and arr camp...The directors themselves don't take any sides. What has arr and Raja got to do with what ppl like MR/thankar think ??

...and any person, who has some taste in music, who has some rational mind wud praise Raja purely on merit. MR (not as a director, as a person) is great in that respect. He had a spat with Raja (it was GV who was involved in the spat). Inspite of that he never fails to praise Raja on any given occasion.

This has nothing to do with arr-camp and Raja-camp. These camps are for petty minded ppl.

Post Thanks / Like
    alias,
    Raja has given concerts when arr was in nappies...where were you then ?? If you aren't sure about ur facts, its better to keep ur mouth shut !

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    I am sure he will come out with a great symphony which you and your IR cannot even dream about.
    <<<<<<<<<<<<<<

yes...not in our wildest dreams to do we see Raja swinging the baton and blinking...swing..and blink again...and takes a bow and walking away, head hung in shame and the british media ripping him apart...No...we don't dream about it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Cacaphonix,
    Good one

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Shankar
    alias,
    Raja has given concert when arr was in nappies...where were you then ?? If you aren't sure about ur facts, its better to keep urs shut !..not in our wildest dreams to do we see Raja swinging the baton and blinking...swing..and blink again...and takes a bow and walking away, head hung in shame and the british media ripping him apart...No...we don't dream about it.
    CANNOT STOP LAUGHING....SHANKAR U REALLY ARE FIRING WITH AK47

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by alias
    As far as Symphony is concernedd, I am sure he will come out with a great symphony which you and your IR cannot even dream about.
    Yeah alias , u r correct.....he might come with a mind blowing symphony ...BUT only with computer ...not with orchestration....

Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast