Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: IR concerts, TV shows and Interviews ...

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinefan
    AA,
    This might interest you-Doesn't talk of ticket availability but you can actually SMS 5 songs which you want to be sung in the concert.

http://www.tamilcinema.com/CINENEWS/...oct/011005.asp
    Thanks

BTW,Are you attending ARR's concert in Bangalore on Saturday(8th)?
    Don't know yet. That one looks to be a great show, 3D effects and all...How abt u? got the tickets?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by alwarpet_andavan
    BTW,Are you attending ARR's concert in Bangalore on Saturday(8th)?
    Don't know yet. That one looks to be a great show, 3D effects and all...How abt u? got the tickets?
    Nah,not in town.
    I believe,tickets are at a premium.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MADDY
    Quote Originally Posted by Shankar
    may be someone who played for "spirit of Unity concerts" in DD can predict the pattern.
    totally irrelevant statement in the current situation......

well it is the same shankar who vehemently refused when i said jayatv promotes IR to the core but wat now sir????Tamil media is spineless and always supports IR & his sons and they never dare to speak anything against him even if he is found wrong.......

Yeah...its very much the same shankar, but what have you got now to give to substantiate your claims ??? (am I reminded of ganguly and his latest century ?? )

Oh...If some TV telecasts Raja's concert they are spineless, are they ?? What did he do wrong for them "not to speak about them "

...and the stmts aren't so irrelevant...who's giving concert in b'lore and who's gonna enjoy all the collections ???
    shankar posts...

Post Thanks / Like
    Maddy,
    The same media kept quiet when ARR walked out of the Birmingham symphony orchestra in shame after his futile attempt to conduct a 75 piece orchestra. TOI had an article about it, and that too only on the online version (and they showered praises on him for his humility in accepting that he was a failure !!)...and we are talking about Media neglecting arr and supporting Raja.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/a...how/552514.cms

Senior Member Diamond Hubber MADDY's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    the build up that is given for Ir's programme on jaya tv is evident and the same idiots call A Ah songs as bad, wat else can u make of it???and hello TOI is from Mumbai and make no mistake abt my statement -->ARR is their blue eyed boy, i have seen articles in Bombay times abt his haircut and stuff....they really love him here......its just tamil media who are so intent on licking IR's feet......

i cannot see any reason for ARR to walk away with shame at birmingham when he himself vowed to give something better, instead of cheating ppl. that he created something marvellous and not releasing the audio for next 10 yrs.......
    _________
    Rahman's music is the ringtone on God's mobile phone

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MADDY
    they really love him here......its just tamil media who are so intent on licking IR's feet.............
    So by the same analogy, mumbai guys lick ARR's back??

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    I Have got tickets for the IR Live in Concert

http://ursmusically.blogspot.com/200...n-concert.html

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shiiiiiiit man

shankar...that link u posted is very embarassing....

first of all AR is not of that TYPE of music.....these orchestration things is not his cup of tea....still always he just wants to prove whatever IR ,did he too can ...

earlier he used to keep K Viswanath movie as goal to prove that he can do whatever IR already did....but now he lost interest in that goal since he acheived much more....so he set his eyes on symphony....
    IF HE IS REALLY PASSIONATE HE SHUD DO...BUTNOT JUST TO PROVE
    and withouth mastering such type of work and without doing proper home work , he made a mess of their impression and really spoiled our name...if like this continues then one day these orchestras will keep a policy and will declare NO MORE PERFORMANCES FOR DARK COMPOSERS ..that s all ........then no chance for IR too......Those are all royal and high level orchestras....cannot take them for granted or make any mess....

"Music wont reach heights buy reaching all over the world ....It reaches heights by going deep"

AR is just a hit song generator....his music can never be superior to IR music which is as pure as nature...

Post Thanks / Like
    "same idiots call A Ah songs as bad, wat else can u make of it???"

- A Ah songs are as bad as the movie and if that makes me an "arivili", so be it

Post Thanks / Like
    >>>>>>>>
    cannot see any reason for ARR to walk away with shame at birmingham when he himself vowed to give something better, instead of cheating ppl. that he created something marvellous and not releasing the audio for next 10 yrs.......
    <<<<<<<<<

How did that birmingham fiasco fare anyway ??? Was it released as an album (no business case ) ??? People/media kept a dignified silence about it to avoid embarrassing their "darling"....

The select few (John Scott who conducted the symphony of Raja, for one) who have listened to Raja's work fo RPO has said it has come out well and I believe them...I'm sure he wudn't have ended up messing up things, and "vow" to come back in style

Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast