Page 3 of 113 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Interesting Anecdotes

Senior Member Senior Hubber nirosha sen's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bad Boy - You speak with the wisdom of a childless, Wanderer!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nirosha sen
    Bad Boy - You speak with the wisdom of a childless, Wanderer!!
    No Niro,

I am as pure as a baby, shitting and crying always - rogue perhaps (I had always been very straight) but I am still a child. And I have decided to remain a child when I first started to speak with 2 3/4 years. But I spoke sentences and not only a word here and there. My Mom whished sometimes that I never started to speak. I have a lot of precise rememberance from when I was three, really. Even when I play chess and we get interupted then I only have to take a look at the chess board just 2-3 seconds and I can build up the board even weeks later. It is true. But I have problems to follow a movie, actresses if blonde and with such thinks I am very much in trouble. That is also a reason why I go for other stuff but not for movies.

When I was about 10 someone asked for my DOB and told that I won't have children ever because of 5 and 9 as the cross totals. I'll be 41 next Tuesday but that is not the end. Belive me I love children and they love me. I only face problems with so called educated or matured because I always try to itch their Intelligence - an instinct behaviour.
    People don't call me a paedophile because I love children.

Senior Member Senior Hubber nirosha sen's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well then, I presume compassion is another reservoir you have yet to tap into! Try it, sometimes!! Sarcasm alone is hardly a staple to survive by, trust me!!

A kind word sometimes goes a long way instead of brutal honesty!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nirosha sen
    Well then, I presume compassion is another reservoir you have yet to tap into! Try it, sometimes!! Sarcasm alone is hardly a staple to survive by, trust me!!

A kind word sometimes goes a long way instead of brutal honesty!!
    Yeah, but vengeance is a foreign word to me too! If someone wants to match me then I check their ability too. There is the power! Eachtime I slay them I expect them to slay me too. There I am searching my master.

Post Thanks / Like
    Now i have filed you

will reply over the weekend I suppose!

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Querida's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    are we filed under stereotypes that would restrict you from seeing us as more than what we are filed as?

Post Thanks / Like
    yes i too long resolved to remain a child...a child who of course understands responsibility, pain, mistakes, but note hate..even now at most i feel pity more than hate...but i dont ever want to become bitter....i have seen so many ppl who think growing up means becoming selfish and serious...what is so very sad is that they kill a decent person with potential to become this robot...i am always surprised how people are so fooled by a bloody paper title...there are so many people who have a degree but not common sense or compassion...hmmm badboy i dont know why you should think ppl would think you a paedohphile unless of course you go around ferverently asserting that you aren't one... :P i think that would certainly do the trick...i find myself loving kids who have spunk and pure deviousness at times...which isnt too good cause well they get away with more than they should :P

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    hi querida
    watzzup hney.
    catchya later. busylike hell

Post Thanks / Like
    hey davie boy
    well idle hand make devils play
    and idle mind is the devils workshop
    so see ya around
    dont worry i dont believe in those sayings...so get done soon and but get it done right first

Administrator Platinum Hubber NOV's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good that you found the write up touching Nirosha.
    Now here's one that is supposed to have taken place centuries ago....

A MONARCH OF LONG AGO had twin sons. There was some confusion about which one was born first. As they grew to young manhood, the king sought a fair way to designate one of them as crown prince. All who knew the young men thought them equal in intelligence, wit, personal charm, health, and physical strength.

Being a keenly observant king, he thought he detected a trait in one which was not shared by the other.

Calling them to his council chamber one day, he said, "My sons, the
    day will come when one of you must succeed me as king. The burdens of sovereignty are very heavy. To find out which of you is better able to bear them cheerfully, I am sending you together to a far corner of the kingdom. One of my advisors there will place equal
    burdens on your shoulders. My crown will one day go to the one who first returns bearing his burden like a king should."

In a spirit of friendly competition, the brothers set out together.
    Soon they overtook an aged woman struggling under a burden that seemed far too heavy for her frail body. One of the boys suggested that they stop to help her. The other protested: "We have a burden of our own to worry about. Let us be on our way."

The objector hurried on while the other stayed behind to give aid to
    the aged woman. Along the road, from day to day, he found others who also needed help. A blind man took him miles out of his way, and a lame man slowed him to a cripple's walk.

Eventually he did reach his father's advisor, where he secured his
    own burden and started home with it safely on his shoulders.

When he arrived at the palace, his brother met him at the gate, and greeted him with dismay. He said, "I don't understand. I told our father the burden was too heavy to carry. However did you do it?"

The future king replied thoughtfully, "I suppose when I helped others carry their burdens, I found the strength to carry my own."

What do you think is the moral of the story?
    Never argue with a fool or he will drag you down to his level and beat you at it through sheer experience!

Page 3 of 113 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast