Page 2 of 92 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Kalki in Jeya Tv

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kalki is a total new comer to many family who are writign of all their good will ad property to her and all time keep saying oh kalki oh kalki the great.

is kushbooo is planning to get to the C.M psot in the MGR lines.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    oh..

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by usha_pooja
    Quote Originally Posted by SSathiya
    Anjali married karthik but then she died while giving birth to the baby. The baby also died.

Raji's husband is in jail for charges of killing his sister, but it was gopi the brother in law who actually did it.
    anjail dead cant believe it but y?
    They killed off the character because they wanted to bring in the Karthik and Sheila affair. I guess the actress who played anjali wanted to leave the serial..i dont know why else they would kill of such an important character.
    Kanavu Mattum Enakku Undu
    Kannai Kaana Villaiyae ...Irandhu Poana Kaadhal Kavidhai
    Irangal Koottam Poadudhoa ..Enakkul Irukkum Undhan Idhayam
    Egiri Gudhithu Oadudhoa

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kushbu's plan was
    just like M.G.R furst act as a super role model house wife and collect as much 2 backets fo tears from each house wife.

build the furture as polical leader in the same lines of M.G.R.

for that she needs her own serial THAT IS KALKI.

here you can only expect the so\tory lines which will finally lead all of you to amke contirbutions to make temple in each and every coutry you all live.

the other old woman, Vennerakdai nirmala is acting in this erial, who is no way related KALKI has given all the possible supports both physically and financially, even after knowing the whole society is inulting them for housing a other mans wife ete. well kushbu is building up her carrier as a political leader. let us see, whether Vijayakanth gets some junior minister post.

Senior Member Senior Hubber usha_pooja's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    any latest update on da serial.

Is Karthik havin an affair with shella thats mad.

Anjali is a really great character why on earth would these directors would waste a gud character.

take care
    from usha

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi guys! Iam a new hubber from USA. Your topic about "Kalki Serial" caught my attention!!! I watch this show every day on the internet, i wouldnt miss it for the world!!
    I agree with u, they shldnt have killed Anjali. They gave such a strong foundation to the charecter that she has to deliver the baby and live with karthik but all of a sudden she died and left question behind!!! "(whether she is still upset with Kalki or not)" And now Anjali's soul is threatning sheela to not to get married to Karthik.

Welll... however, kalki's charecter is pretty strong especially in taking revenge on pooja. I like this show.....
    Smile is a precious jewelry, wear it always

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mokshani
    Hi guys! Iam a new hubber from USA. Your topic about "Kalki Serial" caught my attention!!! I watch this show every day on the internet, i wouldnt miss it for the world!!
    I agree with u, they shldnt have killed Anjali. They gave such a strong foundation to the charecter that she has to deliver the baby and live with karthik but all of a sudden she died and left question behind!!! "(whether she is still upset with Kalki or not)" And now Anjali's soul is threatning sheela to not to get married to Karthik.

Welll... however, kalki's charecter is pretty strong especially in taking revenge on pooja. I like this show.....
    hi mokshani where do u watch da serial could u plz give me da website it would be very helpful.

N also i agree with u abt da fact that anjali should of not died @ all. Thats very bad n da way which kalki is extracting her revenge with pooja is also very interestin 2 watch.

By da way is Dharini startin 2 walk now?

I wanna know

N could u tell me what has happened so far plz?

Take care
    from usha

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Who is Sheila

Post Thanks / Like
    sheila i think is karthik friend somethin like that.

Shes also a doctor.

take care
    from usha

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Usha!

I watch jaya tv, raj tv and other tv programs on www.numtv.com with 15days of programs Archieved. Best source for people who are away from home. U get to choose whatever channels u want.

well... abt dharani.. .. he started walking longtime ago!!!He and kalki gets into argument and kalki had to leave the house because of pooja. He also started a new company with the help of his attea(who was introduced in the begining of the episodes). Now Kalki became the MD of their previous company where pooja was MD. Recently, yesterday, kalki bought their ancesterial house where pooja was staying. Its getting really interesting and kalki is taking revenge on pooja........

~Mokshani
    Smile is a precious jewelry, wear it always

Page 2 of 92 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast