Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ideal age to get married

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dr#
    marriage should be seen as a lifetime contract like a mortgage.......and you should always be sure to know what you're buying and to be sure of reading the small print!!!
    , good one, this is where many guys fail,

But Dr ji Mortgage is only for 25 yrs in London, but a women is a life long mortgage

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Senior Hubber nirosha sen's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, yeah!! laugh away, while it's women who have to huff and puff away with both birthing and ahem, the household chores????
    Demand a broader view - BBC

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nirosha sen
    Yeah, yeah!! laugh away, while it's women who have to huff and puff away with both birthing and ahem, the household chores????
    Enna Niro Aunty ji , Raghu thambiyoda Kopama Unmaiyai sonathuku

there is a saying in thamizh

'Aavathum penNale azhivathum PenNale' i think most guys will agree with me on these

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Raghu
    Quote Originally Posted by nirosha sen
    Enna Niro Aunty ji , Raghu thambiyoda Kopama Unmaiyai sonathuku

there is a saying in thamizh

'Aavathum penNale azhivathum PenNale' i think most guys will agree with me on these
    Raghu and Nirosha,

Looks like you both are arivujeevees exchanging posts which engalay ponra saadharana mortals could not understand..
    Pl come down from your levels and exchange posts which are understandable to guys like me..

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Querida's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    come on you want to enjoy a few years of post university independent adult working life to find out about yourself before you know who to spend the rest of your life with.
    very true...could not agree with you more...though im still in uni i could not see myself married the moment i graduate... though from what i know there are many girls who are already in relationships if not married...i say nuts to both, I'm still a kid!

Post Thanks / Like
    These are sayings by men who are not bold enough to accept the outcome of their own acts... & it's surprising to see Raghu being one among those...
    “The real contest is always between what you've done and what you're capable of doing. You measure yourself against yourself and nobody else.” - Geoffrey Gaberino

Senior Member Senior Hubber rajeshkrv's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    right age for both men and women is when they know to understand life with it's ups and downs

before that they would have taken life easier - as a student by spending father's money..

so Once they start working, start thinking about the hardship of life and they mature slowly in their activities like savings etc
    then they can choos their partners

Senior Member Senior Hubber nirosha sen's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Balaji Saar - I thought my posting ealier was clear enough, Pa! The correct age is merely a lot of hot air, when people are too polite to commit to a purely hypothetical question. As long as nobody is committing to the notion of marriage themselves, we are very erudite and verbose in giving our opinions. But the minute, it's one's own life on the line, it takes a whole different meaning.

As I pointed out earlier, men and women have different physiological make-up. Men could go on fathering children at any time of their life, while women are not so lucky!! The whole idea of marriage for most of us is to have children later, isn't it???? That alone is the primary fear in why we women need to be married in our twenties. One needn't have children, the first year of tying the knot, right????? At least, the 2nd or 3rd year, perhaps????? While, we take our own sweet time, fertility on the other hand cannot go on being put on hold for long.

I do believe, that Indians have a good system of match-making to arrange marriages by elders who take the trouble. Otherwise, one is doomed to be left on the shelf, if there are no takers!!

Sorry, if my opinions hurt, but this is from personal observation of both friends and relatives!
    Demand a broader view - BBC

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dev
    These are sayings by men who are not bold enough to accept the outcome of their own acts... & it's surprising to see Raghu being one among those...
    Devuda, deivame, I was joking pa joking

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shall I reframe the question!!

"What is the right age for Men and Women to marry for the first time?"

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast