Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Ideal age to get married

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber tfmlover's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote="pavalamani pragasam"][tscii]That was a beautiful example, Lambretta!

Propriety is undeniably a mark of civilization, be in a matter of vehicle or spouse. Most of the accidents on the road happen because of those not abiding by traffic rules and disregarding signal lights endangering, even fatally, the lives of innocent law-abiding citizens. Society’s ills stem from these new renegades & perverts

then again right wrong justified by the circumstances , one can marry if he/she ready to bite the bullet ,
    materialistic indecent proposals , no demies to measure the moore
    thers no point you pp @ bp.com .relax !

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Platinum Hubber pavalamani pragasam's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Half of what tfmlover says is Greek & Latin to me!

I am under the impression that pedestrians also are a part of traffic! With rules, signals etc. Means must be sought to check & control pollution instead of denouncing modern riding comforts.

"open" society!!! Yes, very open it is! We have things like windows & doors ever since we became civilised enough to live in houses! They are for more safety, comfort & privacy. Those used to these achievements of civilisation may not want to go back to live under the "open" skies abandoning all reasonable, sensible advantages of healthy living. People who venture out into the wilds can only be labelled renegades & perverts.
    Eager to watch the trends of the world & to nurture in the youth who carry the future world on their shoulders a right sense of values.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Lambretta's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tfmlover
    Lambretta..hi
    you talk as if all those married already are original stock ?and those not marry dont commit? and less esteemed?
    if that is true why divorce / seperation rate soo high and increasing ,and encouraging the singls to 'fear promises ?
    (the rate excluding the pitiable who has no financial means to pay thru nose , give up and give into abusive environment , lifetime they pay piper)
    Hi Tfmlover.....
    To be honest I donno wat experience u'd got familiar w/ reg. marriage (not tat I mean to get personal) but u seem to view marriage in a totally -ve light......agreed not all of them survive.......and yes, I'm also against marriages based on materialistic demands/agreements as found in our society (which r sadly becoming common even on the girls's side today), which is y I mentioned abt even love-marriages......but for the -ve aspects (materialsm, infidelity, divorce) its the ppl. alone who r to blame, y blame marriage institution itself??
    Also the way I see it, there jus can't be committment in case of 1-night stands or even "long-term" relationships.......even in those the partners "commit" themselves only as long as they get the main thing tat they want from each other (I'm sure u know wat I mean! )
    Ok forget abt my comparing vehicle ownership etc........now do u mind answering this: whom wud u like to hav w/ u at the end of the day, say when ur (god-forbid) in sum mortal danger or when ur in the last stage of ur life? Sumone who's just "lived together" for u for a while & gave u mere physical happiness (& took the same from u) or rather sumone who's stood by ur side @ all times thru thick & thin & been more than just a partner for physical enjoyment to u??

Senior Member Platinum Hubber pavalamani pragasam's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lambretta, today’s brilliant people have solutions for that too! Aren’t we witnessing the advent of an age of creches & old age homes?
    Eager to watch the trends of the world & to nurture in the youth who carry the future world on their shoulders a right sense of values.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011