Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Enough please!!

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Enough please!!

Thanks for your nice responses for my comment, even most of them attacking me, which I expected more (thatswhy I mentioned in the last line of my previous posting).
    No one is attacking you. I am sorry to say this. We have a better job to do. You started a totally unwarranted cheap accusation about IR. We tried to throw some light to show to the forum readers some basic decency before posting comments.

But, at the same time, somebody who is supporting for my comment use the words as 'arrogant' and 'miser', which I did not mentioned anywhere.
    Thanks. Alias's comment really hurt me and I am sure it would have hurt thousands of IR's fans.

Until I posted my previous comment, all postings in this thread were only for praising IR's talent and excellent skill, which everyone to accept and not to refuse.
    I would have gladly ignored if you or alias had anything to say about His music. It is just fine!!. But, you both chose to attack his personal character. It is just very very cheap, in my book of ethics.
    Shame.

But when the praises are gone to an extent that he is like a God, I thought why not we point out some of his negative sides, which we heared and read, from some relaiable sources. It is not meant degrading his talents, which known by everyone. Infact Mr. Balaji knows how I am respect on Raja and his music.
    Someone who respects music, would never stoop to this level of accusing a person of being arrogant, by MERELY flipping pages from the SENSATIONAL magazines.

But after my posting only, this thread turned to a direction from just praising him, to a healthy discussion of both the side of IR. Many positive and negative points have been analysed by many friends, I am happy to see that I am the spark for that fire.
    "Healthy discussion" ??
    You must surely be joking or sorry to say, lost balance?
    Taking about an artist's personal life - means healthy discussion to you. You must be having a basic attitude problem.

Not only about IR, even about others like ARR, when the praises go to the extent of showing them as God, I will come back with handfull of their negative points.
    Be it IR or ARR or anyone. If you come back with handfull of their negative points on their personal life, it is JUST SHAME ON YOU and not the person whom you are bringing against !!

I am not a fan of ARR, but, I would not involve myself in mudslinging about him as a person. I don't like his music, but as a human let us all love each other.

If anything personally hurt anyone, kindly accept appologies from your sister. But still I am in a place that, my points are non-refusable.
    Your appologies aren't going to help us in anyway. Good if you re-introspect for your good. In future, please refrain youself from making any personal attacks.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Still I am sure that, I never touched in any place of my comment about the PERSONAL LIFE of IR. All about his performances only. (Some others may done it, which I am also not accepted).

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Emjay, You should first stop attacking others personally before you ask me to stop attacking IR.

Senior Member Senior Hubber kalnayak's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey a great Logic!

alias wrote
    Emjay, You should first stop attacking others personally before you ask me to stop attacking IR.
    Nalla NAYAGAN vasanama irukke.

If somebody attacks me, then I will attack IR. (Till then, I am not sure whether I will attack IR or not.)

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    ada romba interestingaana sandaiyaa irukku...

But enna yethunnu full vivaram theriyalaiye...

Konjam eloborate pannungalen...

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jilaba
    ada romba interestingaana sandaiyaa irukku...

But enna yethunnu full vivaram theriyalaiye...

Konjam eloborate pannungalen...
    aamaama....tfmla sanda pottu romba naal aachu.......

anyway degrading the personal life of ir is a sin!...whoever does it!

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nilavupriyan
    enna sir neenga...

avanavan kadavulaiye vimarsanam pannuraan. Ivar enna adhukkum meleyaa? .

panam (money) konjam kuraithu koduthakaaga, paadhi recordingla ezhundhu ponavarthaane ivar...!

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nilavupriyan
    enna sir neenga...

panam (money) konjam kuraithu koduthakaaga, paadhi recordingla ezhundhu ponavarthaane ivar...!
    chumma oru pechukku sonna adha seriousa eduthukureengale!

i expected scale to answer

Post Thanks / Like
    enna sir neenga...

But I know it is lot easier to hurt the feelings of Human being than the feelings of THE God

Post Thanks / Like
    >>>>>>>
    <<<<<<<<

pudhu kadhaya irukkE (at least for me)...neenga dhAn andha thEnga moodi producer aa ? andha kadhayaiyum konjam sollungO kEtpOm...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast