Page 51 of 158 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Mrs.Mano's Tamilnadu Delicacies

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi,

The recipe files have been mailed to the following ids:
    gv_viswa@yahoo.com, pujapran@gmail.com, truebluemoon27@yahoo.com, sraug@mail.com

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

thanks

thanks for the recipes

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber truebluemoon's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you thattai

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Roshan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Mrs. Mano,

I tried the "kadalai maavu burfi" and it came out very well Thanks

BTW, would you mind posting a recipe for 'paal govaa" and "gulab jaamoon". I have tried a couple recepis for gulaab jaamoon but they have not come out well.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Roshan,

Mrs Mano has already posted these recipes.

PALGOVA [MICROWAVE]:
    Add 1 tin condensed milk[450gms to 500gms], 9tbsp full cream milk powder, and 2tbsp fresh curd to a microwave bowl and mix with a spoon thoroughly. Microwave it in HIGH for 3 minutes at first. Then take the bowl out of the oven and mix well. Then again microwave it for 11/2 to 2 minutes in HIGH. Then if you need, you must microwave it for some more minutes. But do not forget to take it out and mix well after every minute.

GULAB JAMUN :
    Heat I liter milk. When the milk starts to simmer, stir it continuously until it is thickened to a soft solid texture. Let it cool down. Beat 1sp ghee with 1/2sp of soda bi carbonate and 2sp of water well until they are frothy enough. Add this to the koya with 50g plain flour. Knead it to make soft dough. Do not give pressure to the hands while making balls and kneading. Then make small even balls and fry them in oil on slow fire to a golden brown colour. Put them in hot sugar syrup.

ALMOND MILK JAMOON:
    Take 1/2 cup of paneer in a plate. Crush it with the fingers and then knead it for a few minutes. Then add 1/2 cup of sieved plain flour, 1/2 cup of fine almond powder with 1/4sp of soda bi carbonate to the paneer and mix well with the fingers and knead it to fine smooth dough. Keep it covered for an hour. In the meantime, make syrup as it is for gulab jamoon with 3 cups of sugar and 2 cups of water. Then make small balls out of the dough and deep fry them in oil. The fire must be low when frying the jamoons. Then add all the jamoons to the syrup and let it soak well before serving

Post Thanks / Like

recipecollection

can somebody please send me Mr. Mano's part 1 and part 2 recipe collection to recipeid@hotmail.com
    thank you
    dimple

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Indra!
    Thanks a lot for the enquiry. I am in Tamilnadu now for a short break. The internet connection to my laptop is not properly working. I will soon post the answer for yr query.

Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Thattai!
    Thanks a lot for the feedback on Chettinadu chicken briyani. In fact, you can try the other briyani recipe. You will get a tastiest briyani indeed!

Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Roshan!
    Thanks a lot for the feedback on 'kadalaimaavu burfi'. Saji has posted the recipes you have asked.
    Dear Saaji!
    Thank you very much for posting the recipes of gulab jamoon and palgova from my file.

Junior Member Newbie Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

recepies

hi ,want mrs mano's recepies. please can anybody send her recepies to latha_rajendran@hotmail.com. thanking u