Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Kids with food allergies,eczyma

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    my daughter developed lactose intolerance when she was 4 months old....oh we had such a terrible time....at first i didnt know it was my milk...so more and more she had this severe greenish diarhoea, i gave her more breast milk, feeling she must not get dehydrated ... and the poor child just wudnt stop...then we found out she had lactose intolerance....she was then given soya milk....but my doctor had asked me not to stop breast feeding completely...
    first i fed her once in a day......then 2 ...gradually increasing........ in abt a period of just 4 months..she was completely cured...iam so thnkful to the doctor who had so wisely asked not to stop breast feeding completely...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    it is said that of all the countries , it is in the Gulf that there is a high occurence of allergies

Senior Member Senior Hubber dsath's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ayesha,was the lactose intolerance cured within months? That is really great. We had to stop all dairy for my older one because of his severe eczema. He is becoming better these days. I have started introducing small amounts of lactose, now that summer is around the corner(atleast in theory).
    My younger one has Vitamin D deficiency and as a result she is having problems absorbing calcium in her body. Doc told that she got that from me as i had a Vitamin D deficiency as well and I was breast feeding her till she was 11 months. Anyone here came across this condition in children before?

Post Thanks / Like
    oh..i am sorry...she must be alright as she grows up, isnt it?

Senior Member Senior Hubber dsath's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thats true Ayesha, she will be getting better as she grows. She is almost 2 now.

Post Thanks / Like
    her lactose intolerance getting cured within a few months, to me, is not less than a miracle!!

i came across an article abt a little girl....she has something called eosonophilic gastro entritis/ colitis....through out her life all she can eat is just 8 items....like turkey, apple sauce, potatoes (i forgot the rest of the 5 things)
    she is just 2...poor kid, and poor parents...the mother says , she is not able to make the 2 yr old undrstand why she acnnot eat the other things in the fridge...must be very tough!!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456