View Poll Results: Who should be the MD?

Voters
73. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yuvan Shankar Raja

4 5.48%
  • Vidhyasagar

1 1.37%
  • Ilayaraja

31 42.47%
  • Harris Jeyaraj

3 4.11%
  • Deva

1 1.37%
  • Bharadwaj

0 0%
  • AR Rahman

33 45.21%
Page 11 of 46 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: THE TITANS ARE COMING TOGETHER!!!!!!!!

Senior Member Devoted Hubber coucou's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TISK
    Have AVM and ARR done a movie already?
    If not, that could be another tale of "Titans coming together"!!!!

IYI?
    Already AVM + ARR = "MINSAARA KANAVU"

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber interz's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    any one knows whats the salary rahman rajni and shankar gets???? (not in this move but generally)

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dinesh2002
    the songs r gonna be sickening with an introduction song for that old man...i mean 'super star'
    Not many feel like you feel. So who cares how few "geniuses" feel about it?? it is a question of attracting mass-audience, not getting few claps from some "little geniuses" and becoming "bankrupt"! 8)

BTW, Rajni is only in his middle age and he is not old. Younger than Clint when he did Unforgiven. Younger than Harrison when he did the romantic comedy *ing Anne Heche, six days seven nights. 8)

You never know, what comes out from these "big-three".

It is a honor to ARR if he is offered as he has been way down in Tamil Cinea today. If he spits on the helping hand from big-three for whatever reason, he will be the LOSER.

It has already been proved that Rajni can live without VM, ARR from the BO success of CM. That is all rajni, AVM and Shankar care. Nothing else besides a BO hit.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber dinesh2002's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    yo man...Chandramuki success was due to the storyline....try putting a diff actor in the lead and still the movie will run full house ( See apthamitra) and u know the story belongs to Manichitratazhu....so whats the use man?? P.Vasu is another usless bugger who is getting the credit for something which is not his story.... 8) man...ARR is only low in tamil industry....not in international wise..plz....i have a fren in Japan, ofcource a japanese and he knows Muthu for its songs & Meena...
    a small proof,if im not mistaken even a movie had this same situation...a jothika movie....

and dude...Rajini,Shankar & AVM r the one waiting for ARR to accept thier offer man!! u see..they HAVE TO WAIT FOR ARR's APPROVAL !!they can take any normal MD like Hj or YSR...but y they r waiting for ARR?coz they know QUALITY MAN...unlike u... Quality remains forever...not mass....that is y Kamal's is known for quality actor....

besides..im waiting for Shankar - ARR combo only..... i hope its a SHANKAR film.....not a remake film like CM
    Madhushree's HERO (Tamil Version) feat. Tale Spin, Lyrics by me : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqPYBSABOWc

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dinesh2002
    unlike u... Quality remains forever...not mass....that is y Kamal's is known for quality actor....
    Well, well, well,

not a remake film like CM
    Vasool raja is also a remake.

How did the "quality" got maintained there in the movie- I am talking about the movie not the music?!

I was told the original of vasool raaja was far better in every way.

avvai shanmugi was a "remake" or a 'stolen story". So was ThenaaLi.

What kind of quality we are talking about HERE????

Why does even "quality actor's" stolen crap always CLAIMED to have the quality no matter whether it is a remake or even a STOLEN story? beats me!

Post Thanks / Like
    hahaahahahhhh..mr anniyan (stranger) come on...y quarrel on this right...u Rajini fan & me ARR fan can enjoy this movie 100%...lets leave kamal -rajini war aside..im a fan of rajini too u know....i love padaiyappa & muthu (eventhough its a remake of malayalam movie too)..batcha was his best for me.... the bgm & his acting was great....then second comes padaiyappa... whats ur rank?? 8)
    Madhushree's HERO (Tamil Version) feat. Tale Spin, Lyrics by me : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqPYBSABOWc

Post Thanks / Like

Senior Member Diamond Hubber Nerd's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    //Chandramuki success was due to the storyline....try putting a diff actor in the lead and still the movie will run full house ( See apthamitra)//

NO way, dude.. VV is a big actor in kannada industry and thats why the success.. Imagine prashant, ajith/vijay as Saravanan in CM.. Would it have collected 100 crores as claimed by a few websites?? Max 50 days and thats it..

//P.Vasu is another usless bugger who is getting the credit for something which is not his story//

Absolutely 8)

//and dude...Rajini,Shankar & AVM r the one waiting for ARR to accept thier offer man//

Agreed to a certain extent.. True ARR is way ahead of all the present MDs and his music will also have an impact on the BO of this movie.. See, fans like u goto theatres just to hear/watch the songs But even if HJ/YSR tunes that wouldnt create a big impact on the BO of this movie

Chill.. I will enjoy rajini and you will enjoy ARR..

Post Thanks / Like
    hahahahha..true man...well....who dubbed the voice for VV man...his voice was so simular to Rajini's..hehehehehe..anywayz...i hope Shankar-Rajini-ARRahman combo wiill com true....it will satisfy many fans from different points....shankar with lavishing sets,quality storyline (except aniyan ofcource),great techncians...,ARRahman with heavy & quality music,great interludes,not to mention mind blowing BGMs,and new singers! Rajini with his unbeatable styles & jokes....

i felt the best Rajini-ARR was padaiyappa...which the theme of padaiyappa ( when Rajini pulls the swing with his cloth) wow... that was mind blowng & hair raising....the best for rajini for me....ofcource Batcha Bgms too...those were good too...the way rajini pulls the swing with the slow motion caption & bgm...that scene was 1 of the best scene i know....and not to mention the Neelambari's theme...the part she sits on the chair ( the very same scene)...WOW!!! cant wait for that kinda theme in Shankar films....

Page 11 of 46 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast