View Poll Results: Who should be the MD?

Voters
73. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yuvan Shankar Raja

4 5.48%
  • Vidhyasagar

1 1.37%
  • Ilayaraja

31 42.47%
  • Harris Jeyaraj

3 4.11%
  • Deva

1 1.37%
  • Bharadwaj

0 0%
  • AR Rahman

33 45.21%
Page 1 of 46 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: THE TITANS ARE COMING TOGETHER!!!!!!!!

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

THE TITANS ARE COMING TOGETHER!!!!!!!!

8) :P

The titans come together!

By Moviebuzz
    Friday, 19 August , 2005, 17:11

The titans of Tamil film industry- superstar Rajnikanth and top director Shankar are coming together in a film to be produced by AVM, one of the oldest banners in Tamil.
    This will be the biggest ever film made in South India and the deal was cemented today. Shankar has started work on the script of the film which will be released next year.

Said AVM Saravanan to Moviebuzz: “It will be our 168th film which will be released in our diamond jubilee year. By sheer coincidence, it will be Rajni’s 9th film with our banner and Shankar’s 9th film as a director”.

AVM has kickstarted the biggest ever film to be made in the history of Tamil films, which marks the coming together of the giants in the industry.The film is also important as it is Rajni’s next film after the stupendous success of Chandramukhi and Shankar’s next project after that record breaking Anniyan.

GREAT NEWS!!!

8) :P :

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    MD????????

Post Thanks / Like
    I hope ARR....

This has been the project I have been waiting to see for ages.... and I want to see ARR in it!

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ohh. I just opened a new thread. I think admin can delete my thread.

I defintely think it will super MD ARR for SUper Star and Super director Shankar.

Senior Member Platinum Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    kOdambAkkam, unfortunately, is full of `sentiments'...Both the recent films of RK & Shankar have been big hits (while the immediate prior ones didn't do well)...

Still it would be interesting to see who will be the MD...just to raise curiosity (or it's still under discussion and not decided), their press release does not have the MD...

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

After the Decision of Shankar/Rajini we will know which Music Director will be the Boss in TFM.
    Rajini and Shankar must decide now.

1) Yuan Shankar Raja is fast in composing songs, youth love his music and he does his work very cheap.
    (Rajini and Shankar may try to give the Music Director of the future a chance)

2.) A.R.Rahman's name, people all over the world love his music, he worked with Shankar many times, he knows how to compose music for big movies.

3.) Harris Jeyaraj copies many tunes but they sound for the people very good. He worked with Shankar in Anniyan.

Post Thanks / Like
    My choice

First: ARR
    Second: IR
    Third: VS
    Fourth: YSR
    Fifth: HJ

I just pray that Bhardawaj who has done music for many AVM films, is not selected. That is my biggest fear. Deva is another MD I would prefer not to be selected..

Bala

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber astronout123's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    This movie is going to rock the Whole india!
    It will rock the world, if the Music done by ARR)

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber interz's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    think shankar would have liked to do muthalvan with rajani, but at that time there was bigg fuzz about rajani and politics, but as all know that role went to arjun and became a hit. news isnt shocking as it sounds, they should have worked together earlier.

but its a great news for kollywood industry. hope this projects gets in the air and the movie will satisfy even the most critical viewers.

Post Thanks / Like
    Reasons I beleive Rahman could be part of the project,

1. Shankar and ARR on good terms, shown by their behaviour during the A Ah audio
    2. Ranjnis closest MD friends are ARR and Deva. So Rahman has a chance.
    3. Last time AVM and Rahman came together Rahman made sure AVM had a hit with his music doing all the talking, and even fetched a few national award and national fame. When has AVM ever gone hindi they had the confidence in the music and went national.
    4. In Sify I asked shankar will we see the dream triple combo of Indian Spielberg, SuperStar and Asain Mozart... shankar said in the future sometime yes....
    5.This is a MEGA MOVIE, something that can be compared to only Mani Rajni and IR combo aka dhalapathi.... at that time IR was the legend now ARR is the legend
    6.Shankar is yet to decide on script, so there is alotta time for ARR to come up with tunes, no hurry... and Rajni will be in no hurry as well. Rajni needs a hit thats all.
    7. I think Rajni went to VS cause of time constrain and budget issues in CM... but remember his choice was rahman for jagu bhai.
    8. This is gonna be the combo of the decade, they should choose the best!

Now the tricky part -- Reasons Rahman may not be part of this project.

1. It may be a big budget project, and maybe they may not be willing to pay rahman a hefty fees.
    2. Rahman has too many projects at hand ( esp hindi ) thus rahman may not find time.
    3 Too many chefs spoil a broth ... maybe shankar and arr realise that and may avoid the secret ingredient.
    4. Maybe Rahman refused Rajnis CM because of the jagubhai ride so Rajni now hates Arr's guts.
    5. Maybe Shankar and ARR are infact enemies.
    6. Vairamuthu may be the black sheep in this decision making...

But whatever may be the case. This is a special project, If not Rahman, Shankar would be inclined to HJ, and Rajni will be inclined to IR or VS or Deva.

For me, if not ARR, Then IR. He deserves to be partof such an epic. If not him then VS.... he can do alot more than anniyan and CM..... he has proved it....

Not DEVA! NOT HJ! NOT Baradhwaj! NOT YSR!

Well.... whatya guys think...... I know ive contradicted a few of my for and against..... im just thinking of possibilities......

But my most genuine reason for thinkin ARR may not be part of it is the bugdget factor and call sheet factor.

Page 1 of 46 12311 ... LastLast