Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Chidambarathil Oru Appasamy music release

Senior Member Devoted Hubber coucou's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Chidambarathil Oru Appasamy music release

'Chidambarathil Oru Appasamy' music release

The invitation for the music release is in such pure Tamil, that maybe Thankar Bachchan will get mad if we refer to it as a mere cassette release function!

Yesterday saw the release of the 'Chidambarathil Oru Appasamy' music release at the Film Chamber Theatre, Chennai. To the auspicious sounds of melam and thalam, Thankar brought the Cds and cassettes in a basket to the stage.

Starting the function with therukoothu, the cassette was released by Bharathi Raja and accepted by Balu Mahendra. In the formalities that followed, praises were heaped upon Thankar by producers Thyagarajan, Parthiban and Seeman to such an extent, that Thankar must have spent a sleepless night.

Here are some one liners from the VIPs...

"As one who has not forgotten his homeland, his Tamil people and Tamil culture, Thankar Bachchan deserves a gold chain," praised Bharathi Raja.

"Thankar and I belong to the same caste - we are both cameramen. I express displeasure by silence, he by words," said Balu Mahendra

"Like Kamal, Thankar Bachchan takes a good idea and portrays it well. People say Thankar Bachchan talks a lot about cinema and cinema folks. If he does not speak, who else will?" gushed Seeman.

"Like the jackfruit, Thankar Bachchan is prickly on the outside, but sweet on the inside. Like Jayakanthan is great in literature, Thankar Bachchan is great in direction," said Parthiban.

Thankar Bachchan goes out after cinema people's blood even on an ordinary occasion. Now that the cinema greats have complimented him, will he keep quiet? The 'Oli Oviyar' spoke with eloquent anger about the hard time he had in making the film.

At the end of the function, a typical village fare of kayzhviragu adai, kozhukattai, vadai, panankarkandu milk and so on were offered to the VIPs by Thankar.

TRACK LISTING:

Nalla Vaazhvu
    Karthik, Manjari

Iyya enna
    Tippu, Manjari

Pudhusa Nenachikittu
    Tippu, Ranjith

Ponnaa Porandha
    Tippu, Manjari

Anaithu Vidungal
    Febi, Ranjith, Naveen

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber jaiganes's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    febi in IR's album? interesting...
    Apparently, a democracy is a place where numerous elections are held at great cost without issues and with interchangeable candidates.
    - Gore Vidal

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    TB speaks more than he should....Azhagi seems to be an aberration, every other movie of his were junk...I hope this movie flops big time.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Shankar
    TB speaks more than he should....Azhagi seems to be an aberration, every other movie of his were junk...I hope this movie flops big time.
    neenga solla marandha kadhai, thendral paathu romba baadhikka patrukkeenga pola irukku!

Post Thanks / Like
    yep ....solla marandha kadhai, en poRumayai sOdicha padam...Azhagi pAthuttu, "idhu padam illai 'poetry in celluloid' nu friends kitta reviews kuduthuttu, SMK pOi pAthEn"...seruppAla adicha mAdhiri irundudhu

cheran couldn't act...and the story itself was quite vague..and TB for all his talks, had a done a very bad job as a director...

thenral - I had learnt my lessons ...TB yE thAnga mudiyalai, avar kooda indha 'pseudo intellect' pArthiban sErndha thAngumA...andha pakkamE thirumbalai

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nalla Vaazhvu - started very well but pallavi is not great. Feel like some religious song that I have heard before. not sure which one. charanam is definitely a good melody.

Iyaa Enna - Situational song. Lot like a seductive song that you will find in Bhagyaraj movie. Nothing great.

Iyaa Enna - Another Situational song. Tippu tried like SPB. Fast and peppy one. Resembles previous IR-Rajni song.

Ponna Porantha - Situational, sad song. With the movie this will make you cry.

Anaithu Vidungal - WOW.

Overall - a average album from IR. Anaithu Vidungal is a surprise.

Post Thanks / Like
    anaithu vidungal sounds very KR ish...The album is no great shakes.

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Temple City : Madurai / Capital city : New Delhi
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shankar :
    i disagree with u. (of course, opinion differs)
    thendral padaththin oovoru sceneum rasiththu paarththen like I saw azhaghi. irandumae TBin nalla padangal thaan. azhaghi padathirkku IR score evvalavu arumaiyagha irunthatho, thendral padathirkku VS score nandragha irunthathu, especally Shreya goshal songs and Uma vin nadippu was excellent compared to parthiban. azhagiyum parthiban thaanae, avar thendralil mattum nadikkavillaiyae...

Post Thanks / Like
    Man, this is one of the worst album in recent times. I think IR has defintly taken revenge on Thankar Bachan by composing crap.

Have you guys heard the recent released album of IR called "My Journey to Italy" and it is live show and IR HAS SPOKEN IN ENGLISH AND IT IS REALLY FUNNY BUT HE HAS DONE GOOD JOB .........THE Songs are mind blowing and some of them are like Aasai Kadithule thodu vidhu, elangathhu visudhey and others.

Defintely worth a buy IMO.

Post Thanks / Like
    COA. 100 words.
    http://www.milliblog.blogspot.com/

Karthik

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast