Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: sumeet mixie

Senior Member Platinum Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Malathi (@ cach*) on: Thu Sep 4 12:37:37 EDT 2003

Hi,

can anyone knows where the sumeet mixie be bought in UK? If possible, please give me the details or any other websites to find them...

Thanks.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like

Bindu (@ c-67*) on: Wed Sep 24 12:30:42

Hello everyone,
    I ahd a lot of problems with the Sumeet Servicing Center for North America,which is located in Canada.
    I had ordered a jar and had to go through a big ordeal to get the money back when they did not send the jar after over six months. I think Sumeet is a good mixer, however with the poor service and the most unprofessional staff, I would never like to buy another Sumeet mixer. Is there another brand that is good for heavy duty grinding and also that has spare perts available and a company that provides good after sales service? Any advice would greatly be appreciated.
    Bindu

Post Thanks / Like

:) (@ d150*) on: Wed Sep 24 17:07:19 EDT 2003

Bindu,
    I am sure you are leaving out something!!! I have had very good experience with the Canadian Sumeet dealer for a few years now. They provide professional, fast, very polite service. I wish other Indian companies abroad would behave in such a professional manner as Sumeet Canada.

Post Thanks / Like

Mixie (@ sana*) on: Sat Sep 27 11:23:03 EDT 2003

Sumeet is the worst quality mixie you can buy on earth. I have two. Both broke down within 2 years. The second one was bought from Arti Premjee in Canada. This one broke the third time I used. The motor quit. No service center in USA. If you ship by UPS. You have to pay the bills for both directions. The motor is of very poor quality. Particularly never by from Canda from Mrs. Arti Premjee. She is selling products sitting on shelf for more than 10 yrs.

Post Thanks / Like

Priya Selvaraj (@ user*) on: Sun Sep 28 15:41:48 EDT 2003

I was looking for a good mixie, with trouble free performance and highly durable.Reading these postings,and my sister also had a bad experience with sumeet, I made up my mind to buy Preethi Mixie.
    I ordered online at distributors web site - http://www.perfectpeninsula.com
    Now, I am using Preethi mixie for past 8 weeks.
    I had excellent idli, dosa, coconut chutney ..
    Here is the best of Preethi -
    Unit looks beautiful and elegant
    Trouble free performance
    5 multiple size jars.
    Size and shapes of the jars are so convenient - I simply love it !!
    Jars are made out of good quality, sturdy (salem) stainless steel jars.
    Loaded with good features like, Over load protector (OLC) switch, and DAYNA COOL motor, Keeps the motor cool even under tough or heavy use.
    After using Preethi Mixie, I bought one for my sister as a gift. After she used Preethi. She praised me, for a wonderful gift !
    My sister was not happy with her sumeet mixie, which lasted only for 8 months, and started to give more problems. She bought sumeet unit from Indiaplaza.com. but she was unhappy with sumeet performance and after sales service, who does not even have spareparts, though the unit has 3 year warranty. She felt she was cheated, for buying Sumeet
    For any one, who is looking to buy mixie, I strongly recommend you to go for Preethi, the brand you can trust !
    Preethi Distributors provide good customer service and after sales service.
    Call customer service at 972-691-0686
    for any product assistance. They are really nice !!

Post Thanks / Like

:) (@ d150*) on: Sun Sep 28 16:12:42 EDT 2003

"Both broke down within 2 years. "

were you grinding stones in it??

"The second one was bought from Arti Premjee in Canada. "

I have one from them that has been going strong now for almost 5 years.

"The motor quit. "

What were you grinding to break the motor.

"Particularly never by from Canda from Mrs. Arti Premjee"

I see!! So this is some personal vendetta agains Mrs. Premjee, is it? I have had wonderful experience with service from their shop.

Post Thanks / Like

Pramod (@ 61.1*) on: Wed Oct 1 02:25:55 EDT 2003

Dear Friends ..

I dont know about other mixies .. I live in India and I have been using a Sumeet mixie ( the old single jar machine ) for the past 15 yrs without any problems and hence my vote always stands for Sumeet, though other mixies might be better ..

Pramod

Post Thanks / Like

anbu (@ s00d*) on: Fri Oct 3 16:32:04 EDT 2003

அதென்ன? சுமீத் மிக்ஸி மட்டுமே நல்ல தரமோ?
    அமெரிக்காவில் கிடைக்காத மிக்ஸியா?
    In case you cannot see the tamil text: In IE, go to View->Encoding and select 'Unicode(UTF-8)'.

Post Thanks / Like

saraswati (@ 202.*) on: Thu Oct 9 04:43:30 EDT 2003

Well...My vote goes to sumeet.Any mixie wont get spoiled unless you overload it.I am using it for the last 15 years and it is still working very nice.May be some plastic components may require replacement during normal use which can be done in any service shops.

Post Thanks / Like

Cheryl (@ bgp5*) on: Thu Oct 9 19:47:55 EDT 2003

My husband surprised me with a Summeet mixer for christmas 2 years ago, (after a lot of pestering on my part). I loved it and instantly cooked idly's, dahi wadas etc. until the novelty wore off (about 2 days). Then the unit stayed in storage for a couple of months. When I tried to re-use it, guess what it the blade would not turn even tho the motor was OK. Took it to the dealer in Edison and he claimed that the base tends to rust and needs to be cleaned and oiled etc. Something the customer obviously cannot do. I brought it home and used it once before it conked off again. The machine is great when it works ....WHEN it works which is rarely. I wouldn't buy it in the states since there is no way to fix it when it breaks down every day. My brother had the same experience with his machine,

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast