Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: sumeet mixie

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Thiru
    Did you try the red button at the bottom multiple times? did you try running it without the jar? did you try all the buttons (including whip button)... I guess u would have read the manual and followed all procedures... If you have the manual, it might have all the service centres for preethi mixie.. Check if there is any authorised service centre in US.. if not, u might want to take it to a 110-220v desi electronics shop in the US to repair it...

Well, I tried everything on the manual. didn't work. I am planning to open it up and troubleshoot, over the weekend. The closest service center to my place is in Texas and i would have to ship my unit to get it serviced. Do they have local desi electronics store in US???

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Senior Hubber Thiru's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    There are a few stores in iselin, nj.. I know there are some in devon st, chicago and also in dallas... not sure if any of these is closer to you.. .

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Thiru
    There are a few stores in iselin, nj.. I know there are some in devon st, chicago and also in dallas... not sure if any of these is closer to you.. .
    I don't think so. I am in Kansas. Thank you for your help anyway.

Post Thanks / Like

Mixer Grinder with Juicer

Dev,

Relin Megamix is a Heavy Duty Mixer Grinder designed for all kind of Indian Food Processing. It also comes with Optional Juicer Attachment for non-citrus fruits. It is not available in Australia yet, but available in North America and off course in India.

You may contact India office at infoindia@relin.com to make arrangements for shipment.

Hope this helps.
    www.relin.com
    Relin Megamix - The heavy Duty Mixer Grinder now available in North America

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Preethi is the Best

I use to have Hamilton blender, it gave me up couple of times. I was indeed fedup to buy another one.
    So, I bought preethi 2 years ago. It works so good ! It grinds fast and fine in few mins. Grinding for dosa , idli are so easy.... when compared to Hamilton .
    The jars are very good quality. The model I have has 3 stainless steel and 2 addtional jars ( flip for grinding ~ Flop for serving ~ and attach the lid for storage )
    To sum it up ... Preethi chef pro Plus is the best mixie that I would strongly recommend for its superior perfomance ..... From a satisfied user

For more infomation on preethi go to usa distributor www.perfectpeninsula.com

Post Thanks / Like

Stirrer to stir the ingredients while mixie is running

Hi

I heard the new Sumeet mixie has Stirrer to stir the ingredients while running? Which other mixie has similar feature?

Which mixie has differnt sized jars with interchangeable blades?

Any one can tell me who makes Sumeet? Do they have a web site?
    Who is the cometition for Sumeet or which one is the best and why? How does it compare to Sumeet?

How does Summet has new model if the company does not exist?

Thanks
    jyothi

Post Thanks / Like

Stirring of Ingredients while Mixer is running

Helo Jyothi,

Yes, there is one excellent product which has stirrer assembly on the dome lid which can be used to stirr ingredients while the Mixer/Grinder is running. The name of the Product is Relin - Megamix, which is available in North America for the last 1 year (In India for the last 20 years). This has one of the world's most powerfull 550 watts motor, designed for all tough wet and dry grinding, in addition ot other functions like mixing, blending, grating, mincing, chopping, whipping, crushing etc. - It's a complete Kitchen Machine.

Other than sumeet, Relin Megamix is the only Mixer/Grinder from India which is Certified by CSA (Canada) and UL (USA), which assures you of the highest quality and safety of the product.

Relin Megamix comes with 3 sturdy Stainless Steel jars, 2 with fixed blades and 1 with 4 Interchangable blades. It comes with 1 year parts and labour warranty with 3 years on Motor. Please visit www.relin.com or call 1-416-618-9753 for more details. You can order on line as well.

With best wishes, :P
    Relin Megamix - The heavy Duty Mixer Grinder now available in North America

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi,

I am planning to order preethi chefro plus from perfectpeninsula.com . has anyone ordered it online? hows the mixie's performance? and also hows the preethis after sale service?

Anitha

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Anitha,

i got preethi chefpro plus from india. it seems to be good, i have used it for only for a week now. not sure about after sale service

rgds
    Anju

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Preethi Service Info

Four years ago, I bought Preethi Mixie from www.perfectpeninsula.com .
    The item was shipped out the next business day and they send me the FEDEX tracking number for my reference in email. On the fourth day I received the package. Excellent service and order processing was done more than I expected. After my purchase couple of my friends also bought Preethi mixie through the same web site.
    For your information - here is the link from the company's web site on warranty and after sales service :
    http://www.perfectpeninsula.com/warranty.html
    http://www.perfectpeninsula.com/service.html

For the units bought in India, warranty is not valid here in the USA.
    It is listed on the web site. So, if you buy it in India you have to send your unit to India ( to the retailer ) where you purchased the unit.

Go for Preethi - you will love it.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast