Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ASIHVARYA RAI is not the beautifull women in movie industry

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lordstanher
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyderbadi
    These days, most Indians prefer slim women.
    Avun-anna, tats wat I said- bcos of the Western influence tat most of today's Indians r bringing onto themselves! They now like watever the Westerners r known to like!

At one point, people from China to England considered buxom people to be beautiful.
    Um....when was tat? I thot Hollywood women as well the average western women were always found to be slim??
    And abt China, well they r skinny (slim isn't the word! ).....even today!

Even in ancient India, it seems like thinner people were considered more beautiful. If you look at painting or statues of Indian goddesses that are thousands of years old, you will notice that they are all slim.
    Um sorry but a bit of confusion again here ......from wat I've seen, from paintings (old as well as latest) of goddesses or evn sculptures of ne Indian women, nearly all of them r shown buxom rather than slim.......tats y even actresses in older films were buxom......

I personally prefer slimmer(not too slim) people too. I can't stand some of the actresses in Telugu films who try to look "buxom" because they overdo it and end up looking like they are overweight or fat.
    Um....which Tel. actresses do u mean? From wat I see, even most of them today r slimmish......twas only the old actresses who were buxom.......

Hmm, i think what i consider buxom and what you consider buxom are two different things(i was thinking buxom meant something which is near fat). O well, i agree with whatever you said earleir then about Indians prefering buxom women in the past. As for hte CHinese and Europeans, based on some old Chinese and German books i have read, people preffered buxom women. I have no idea what people in America preffered a long time ago.
    HindustaniLadka

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi guys ,

I think you all are going overbowled with aishwarya talks
    Well accepted she may not be beautiful as per your standards, but I think as Indians we need to give her due weightage to her crown.

She features in Madame tussauds too after Amitabh to get this honour..This is a great achievement to India..

Ofcourse recently with her involvement with salman , she is seen very low in our eyes , but thats a part of life..Every other actors like Big B have also gone through the same ..

She is beautiful in her own way, Lets all accept that..

Lets not get into this nonsensical talks...
    I think Thiru should close this thread...bec the topic is going haywire..

Note: Pls spell her name correctly ..IT is AISHWARYA RAI 8)
    Inspiration is wonderful when it happens, but the writer must develop an approach for the rest of the time... The wait is simply too long.

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

hello

laxmi, i never said the lady is not beautifull, all i said is she is not that beautifull like the media talks and some people talks about her.
    dont get personal. is she the slimest lady that you guys ever seen in india, come on

when she got invitation to a talk show in new york by David Letterman , (a famous talk show host) while the interview she got overwhelmed by something. she did not answer the guy straight, she thought she was too cute. this guy asked 2 or 3 quistion to her and she dint answered right . she must have thought that every audience was hypnotized by her beauty or something. i was excited to see the show, as an indian living in america i was glad to see an indian face in american antional Television channel, but she turned me down.

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    SURESH...
    true....she tried to act too sweet/cute on this show and also on oprah's show...

She is not at all beautiful....
    She(her looks) is so pale with no expressions at all just like a dead body
    I hate to watch her movie....she's always like a mannequin....or a barbie doll...nothing more than that...
    I dont understand why all the hype about her...
    There's so many other beauties in indian cine industry...
    like sushmita sen, karishma kapoor, rani mukerji....
    and excuse me they are beautiful not because of their hot/sexy bodies as u guys always think of....but they have that captivating looks and good acting /expressions apart from being slim....

and she got a spot in the madame tussauds museum because of all the hype that people have created for her...not because of her real talent....

and looks like laxmi is so very much hurt by anti-aishwarya talks...
    so bad......i think u did not read the name of the thread...the name itself says thats its all about anti-aishwarya

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    change the topic to

"aishvarya rai is not the only beautiful woman in industry"

or

"aishvarya rai is not the most beautiful woman in industry"

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Sanguine Sridhar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Aishwarya rai is beautiful

Rekha is God

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Beckham
    Aishwarya rai is beautiful

Rekha is God
    idhai naan vazhi mozhikiren....

reka is stunning

Senior Member Platinum Hubber Shakthiprabha.'s Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Aish is not the ONLY beautiful woman in the industry. WHO SAID SHE IS?

There are others better than her.

Shez just got those big cute green eyes. THATS ALL.

For real beauties... watch...........

MADHURI, SHRIDEVI, JUHI, REKHA, HEMAMALINI, JAYAPRADA, KAJOL, RANIMUKHERJEE, MADHUBALA, TANUJA, LEENA CHANDRAVARKAR etc.

They all have 'LIFE IN THEIR BEAUTY'. Beauty which converses with u.

Aishwarya is beautiful. STALE BEAUTY. I can call her that.
    Shez good. Would look best, if she INJECTS SOME ""LIFE"" in her face.

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    binal142001 wrote
    i think u did not read the name of the thread...the name itself says thats its all about anti-aishwarya
    thanx for educating me binal..well this is IMO ..so thats it..
    I feel she is really not that ugly or not beautiful as every one quotes..Ofcourse she may not be the most beautiful lady in the world..
    Inspiration is wonderful when it happens, but the writer must develop an approach for the rest of the time... The wait is simply too long.

Senior Member Senior Hubber lordstanher's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakthiprabha
    For real beauties... watch...........

MADHURI, SHRIDEVI, JUHI, REKHA, HEMAMALINI, JAYAPRADA, KAJOL, RANIMUKHERJEE, MADHUBALA, TANUJA, LEENA CHANDRAVARKAR etc.

They all have 'LIFE IN THEIR BEAUTY'. Beauty which converses with u.[/color]
    Cheers, Prabha!!

Not only the above, even many of the older South heroines (eg. Jamuna, Vanisree) had the original Indian beauty in them........which, as u said, converses w/ u.....! *sigh*................

And btw, been meaning to ask u- u know Hindi?? I earlier thot u didn't.......or is it tat u jus watch B'wood films?
    -I've changed my ID now!!-

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast