Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Will Indian cricket never learn from it's mistakes?

Senior Member Diamond Hubber Nerd's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    The master blaster is back, with a bang I was refreshing cricinfo once in every few seconds and when sachin reached 90, i closed it for the fear of him getting out. But I was dejected, dissappointed to learn that he got out on 93

Who said here that dravid should not play one-dayers?? On paper it looks like a professional performance. Has Indian CT started to learn from its mistakes, after all??

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Sanguine Sridhar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    i said the same thing... Dravid is a must...Mr.Balaji your comments plz...

Senior Member Senior Hubber Thiru's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lets not get carried away with one game... Consistency is lacking with the indian team and lets hope they solve that first..

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've just Dravid's ODI stats. He has no hundred against Australi, England or South Africa in ODIs . It's a different story in test against Australia and England.

Quote Originally Posted by Beckham

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Beckham
    Beckham dear...

Pl do not get carried away by what our guys score in Sub continent pitches.... Ofcourse Dravid is even better compared to Sachin ..on overseas pitches... as he has a better track record overseas....
    I still feel that Dravid's role in Onedayers was utilised well by Ganguly as a keeper cum batsman ...and not purely as a batsman... as for onedayers we need some one with more than 1 ability..... Here I feel Dravid may not be the ideal guy in today's style of One day games......

We dont need a sheet anchor type of a guy in One days now as its all Sehwags, Afridis, Gilchrists... all the way now a days.....

The trend of Onedays has changed now and thats the reason I feel Dravid may not fit into one dayers...

but for tests.... he is God... as he stay for days together ..in the the middle

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    deleted

Senior Member Diamond Hubber Nerd's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Thiru
    Lets not get carried away with one game... Consistency is lacking with the indian team and lets hope they solve that first..
    one has become two. But after all they are playing at home Lets see.. A 5-2 victory would be awesome and yeh sachin is sure back. What a player

Senior Member Senior Hubber Thiru's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    The team looks rejunevated and pumped up... I watched the 4th one dayer on the net and the fielding has improved a lot.. A different indian team with a 3-0 lead would have sat back and let the srilankan team comeback..You have to add in the fact that this SL team is not the best and they are not playing to their potential either...

The best thing for the indians is the maturity of Dhoni and Raina... They came in at a time when SL fought back into the game and Murali was dominating.. Raina played extrememly well with clean shots..He hit just one ball in the air which was well placed in the gaps.. Dhoni on the other side played an entirely opposite role to the one he played in the last onedayer. Though his final scorecard reads 45 of 43 balls, he was at one time batting 16 of 32 balls... Overall I was impressed with the way the game was finished by these two youngsters.. Something which Dravid couldnt do... .

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Sanguine Sridhar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great Going Indians..
    Amazing performance.Before If India was chasing 262 and if they were like 180/6 or so...Tail enders will finish the match very quickly...like 210 all out or something.But Dhoni,Raina Amazing...Dhoni showed a very promising innings..and also didn disappoint his fans by shooting the ball to the fence..and what a way he finished the match..Raina in another hand showed a very matured innings...Good going Indians....
    Winning is a habit...stick to it!!!

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great going Dilshan, Tilakalakalakalalakalakalakalarante

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast