Page 13 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Understanding "I" - Vedanta

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yet another perfectly normalised reaction, in a "goagabooo" way, exactly as expected.

2N+162

Yes, it's gaining momentum.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Rohit
    Keep counting your infinte nothingness....+ 163....+164.....Infinite...nothingness

Post Thanks / Like
    Yet another perfectly normalised reaction, again in a "goagabooooooooooo..........." way, exactly as expected.

2N+163

Yes, the momentum is improving.

Post Thanks / Like
    We, in the Forum, have watched two topics at least so far which have been just a dialogue between Rohit and Pradeep. One was the Creation Vs Evolution and now, this.

I am not sure if the other hubbers are eagerly watching the debate, and learning anything at from this discourse.

Or is this just a waste of server space?

I have a good mind to lock this thread, unless someone - Rohit, Pradeep, or anyone else - can give a real good reason why this thread should be allowed to continue.
    When we stop labouring under the delusion of our cosmic self-importance, we are free of hindrance, fear, worry and attachment. We are liberated!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    If Pradheep or any other belivers like him cannot or don't have any answers whatsoever to all my questions, arguments and proofs, completely demolishing and refuting each and every claim, on a non-entity "Brahman", made by Pradheep and others so far, please go ahead with what you think is a better "To Do" action, badri.

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sbadri99
    I am not sure if the other hubbers are eagerly watching the debate, and learning anything at from this discourse.
    I am eagerly watching the debate and learning a lot from this! But you don't really want me to throw in my two cents. I am still not starting because you want stop laughing man.

Sorry Badri, I don't know why you are that much concerned about server space? How costly is it really? Why don't you take care about other threads where only one guy is performing? 4x. Adhi Sankaracharya? And there are a lot of other dead threads too like 1st Aniversary of the hub. Ever thought of that?
    Pbly not!

Yes, I do want see how Dr. Pradheep his getting out his head out of his own snare!
    And I also want to see how SRS sends his bacterial-fungi army against and get moulded.

Be happy, Badri. Here it is much more action than anywhere else under your reign, Badri Sir!.

Smart going Rohit, as usual!

"Oh, think twice. Its another day for you and me in paradise" - Phil Collins

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sivajayan
    Aha! This must be the reason why I always wash my hands after purging the bowels.
    Well, what can or should I do after you purging your valve here?
    Did the pedophile priests at St. Patricks College, Jaffna, wash their hands after "teaching" the little boys?

[ Oh, really? You don't mean cloning?
    If Pradheep is a male kind then my egg and sperm theory is the very valid possibility. If Pradheep is of feemale kind then .... as you for sure know about X+X and X+Y.
    I don't follow this nonsense. As I have already explained, one-celled organisms are able to split in two.

[Did Buddha tells about god? Did he worship God? What is the reason he did not propagate hinduism?
    Good Christians need not worry about Buddhism. Stick to your King James; King James has all the answers... if you listen to King James, you can ascend to the clouds in an auto-rickshaw and enjoy lifetime of sambar and Kushboo films. But I am not sure you will meet A.C. Rohit there. King James has already condemned Rohit.

Post Thanks / Like
    We, in the Forum, have watched two topics at least so far which have been just a dialogue between Rohit and Pradeep. One was the Creation Vs Evolution and now, this.

I have a good mind to lock this thread, unless someone - Rohit, Pradeep, or anyone else - can give a real good reason why this thread should be allowed to continue.
    sbadri,

I highly recommend you close this thread. Unfortunately, what "Rohit" posts here, on Forumhub, cannot be found anywhere else in the universe. He has mixed up a few lines from some math book and come up with some "theory." But in actual scientific practice, a good theory is one that is corroborated by others! So Rohit's theory can only be labled a "pseudo-theory." (no corroboration). Also, this "pseudo-theory" has been put to rest numerous times in the "Old Hub." But "Rohit" conveniently ignores all refutations and starts the so-called "regression count." I suggest you put an end to this nonsense once and for all and close the thread!

Senior Member Senior Hubber Idiappam's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leave this unique thread alone, don't close it. Rohit sounds alright - sensible. Pradheep, on the other hand, posts .........(??????)

There are many questions that Rohit asked, no answers yet. We will have to wait for a few answers, at least.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Idiappam
    Leave this unique thread alone, don't close it. Rohit sounds alright - sensible. Pradheep, on the other hand, posts .........(??????)

There are many questions that Rohit asked, no answers yet. We will have to wait for a few answers, at least.
    What are the questions that Rohit asked? This is my point exactly. Very few can even understand what Rohit is talking. Those who have have automatically refuted all of it (i will give a link to the Old Hub one of these days). At least he should admit its not science, so as not to decieve other hubbers. Pradheep, on the other hand, is explaining Advaita. As most here are Hindus, such explanations serve a practical purpose, especially since Advaita is difficult to comprehend on a conceptual level.

Page 13 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast