Thread: Understanding "I" - Vedanta

Senior Member Platinum Hubber Shakthiprabha.'s Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Happyindian
    Water therpay removes toxins and to certain extent prevent hariloss and greying.But youhave de-stress yourself and also take balanced food. For immediate relief I suggest o use palmanthaka thailam from kottakkal arya vaidyasala. When i suggested to some friends they say itworks good.

Since 6-7 years, there has been no time for yoga or meditation.

It is ironical when many people gives this above statment. I aks them to inquire, if you cant have time for you, then whom are you spending time for?. Ifyou find an answerfor this you will find time too.

How can I help myself in a practical way

Themost practical person was krishna who taught gita. Please read sakthi Gita in sakthifoundation web page and will help you a lot.
    Many of our problem is represented by Arjuna,who did not want to get back his kingdom but didnot want to kill his relatives.

Krishna had to make him understand through gita. In a nutshell, we keep our emotional mind in front in actions and the intellectual mind at the back. Krishna says the emotional mind should be held by the intellectual mind.

If you understand this and practice in dailylife you will get immense benefits, including understanding this "I" of this thread.

Through out Sakthifoundation web pageyou would see that this is the path way (mind drawn in by intellect to the awareness state) thatis explained not only for healing diseases but also for the Self relaization. There is no other way. This is the only way which all great mahatmas in the world have attained, which our vedic wisdom and sanatana dharma has been advocating for centuries.

Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435