Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Yuvan's "Kanda Naal Mudhal" audio release !!

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Listening to KNM songs

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    Review :

1) Kanda naal muthalai

Sung by Subiksha. I don't know her before. It is a classical number in which ysr tried with western type rhythms like ARR did in kadhalan. Not so impressive at the same time not a bored one. It may be a likable one while viewing in screen.

2) Pani thuli

Again a mind blowing melody from YSR sung by my fav Shreya & Kay Kay. It has IR flavour which makes this sone richness. It starts with the "Karu Karu" chorus which is nice and later also comes. Shreya & Kay Kay did their job neatly. Thamarai has done with some notable lines.

Unnai naanum ennai neeyum engae enru thedinom
    Nammai sutri kuttam vanthum thaniyanom
    Thanimaiyil nenjukulae pesalanom
    Pesum pothey pesum pothey mounamanom (nice).

3) Erimalai Nanae

A fight song sung by Shankar Mahadevan & Vasundara Dass. Nothing great.

4) Merkey Merkey

The second best song of this album is a nice melody. This song which sung by Shankar mahadevan & Sadhana sargam, may be first for some fans. Like en anbaey song, this is a notable Shankar & YSR combo.

5) Coo Cooena

It is a fast number and is a different duet with anti and naughty comments for hero / heroine lines. It is a OK song. With good picturisation it should be more interesting one.

6) Pushing it hard

YSR has tried a rap song like ARR did in Kadhalan, love birds. It has some similarities with the punnagai poovae song previously did by YSR. It is like a "pattimanram" with topic "Mariage is good or not". I think that it may become another "Thee Pidikka" for youth.

This album lies between 7GRC and Dass.

YSR has given all songs having more scopes for picturisation. After a long time, a film comes with PC Sriram.

Post Thanks / Like
    Kandanal muthal song gets you after listening couple of times. The interludes first by flute then by sax is nice. My pics in the order...
    1)Merkey Merkey
    2)Kanda naal muthalai
    3)Pani thuli

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Yuvan disappointed with picturisation of 2 pudukottaiyilirunthu saravanan songs.

http://www.hindu.com/fr/2005/08/19/s...1900240200.htm

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber coolcrave's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    yet another great musical treat by YSR, actually pushing it hard.,,...contains flavours of various western rap and hip-hop but the most evident is "clubbin" by marque houston ft. joe budden....(view vc http://<a href="http://music.yahoo.c...es-Houston</a> yahoo login id required). You can find the whole flavour of the song from 2:44 onwards. Kanda naal mudhalai is a great classical fusion..the song has heavy techno beats, and woven around raga madhuvanthi, a deshya janya raga derived from dharmavathi scale. The popular hindustani raga evokes karuna (longing) emotion. The lyrics are simply superb for this song..very soothing to listen. Good attempt at whole
    As fire Burns, water ripples,air stirs,earth trembles, and space immobilized....
    M.U.S.I.C......Has been the only refuge for the Human soul to be Pampered.

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    After continously listening to this album, I have started liking this album. But there are 3 songs which are defintely inspired by ARR.

1. Title song - Same concept as Alai Paduthey kanna.
    2. Eree Malai - Strawberry kanne from MK. Same concept and same style of music.
    3. Pushing it hard - Boys inspired

But overall it is a good album. My pick is Pani Thuli, Koooku and Eree Malai Nane. Shankar voice in Kooku is better than Eree Malai.

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dear alias!!!!

We are not at all convinced by your attempt to lessen Yuvan's tremondous success in recent times, and we perfectly understand the feelings of die hard ARR fans like you. I can only feel sorry for you. Well we all hope that ARR will get back to his form, and not give a sh*tty crab like Ahh..Ahh...(the actual sound of listeners in pain! when listening to his horrible tunes!)

But one thing is definite my dear friend. You are definitely inspired by all the Sh*t that you must be eating to come up with such baseless claims of Yuvan's inspiration.

Good luck to you....

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber rsubras's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ezy0265
    Dear alias!!!!

We are not at all convinced by your attempt to lessen Yuvan's tremondous success in recent times, and we perfectly understand the feelings of die hard ARR fans like you. I can only feel sorry for you. Well we all hope that ARR will get back to his form, and not give a sh*tty crab like Ahh..Ahh...(the actual sound of listeners in pain! when listening to his horrible tunes!)

But one thing is definite my dear friend. You are definitely inspired by all the Sh*t that you must be eating to come up with such baseless claims of Yuvan's inspiration.

Good luck to you....
    Dear ezy,
    We are not at all convinced by your attempt to show yourself as a decent hubber and we perfectly understand the feelings of a die-hard anti-ARR ppl like you. I can only feel sorry for you. Well we all hope, that you get to talk decent and not fill your statements with stars.

But one thing is definite my dear friend. You are definitely inspired by all the dirty things happening in those forums to come up with such star studded talk to a fellow hubber.

Good luck to you...
    R.SUBRAMANIAN

My Blog site - http://rsubras.blogspot.com

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast