Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Yuvan's "Kanda Naal Mudhal" audio release !!

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yuvan rocks here. After disappointing (to me) OKK, good album by YSR. I am sure YSR will charge double after this!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    Merke Merke Merkae than... nice song (My pick of the album ) Gives good scope for Shankarmahathevan to sing his way outside usual 'Vaa vaa', 'Manmatha rasa' routine songs(After... Neeyaa Pesiyathu in Thirumalai...which was good too). Lyrics are not bad for this song, Is it Na.Muthukumar?

Senior Member Veteran Hubber MrJudge's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: KNM

Quote Originally Posted by rags141
    Except for "Erimalai Naney" all other songs are good...

My pick in the album is "Pani Thuli"....the melody just blows you off....
    Believe me you will love this song after couple of times. Yes, panithuli is just too good.

Quote Originally Posted by njv
    Yuvan rocks here. After disappointing (to me) OKK, good album by YSR. I am sure YSR will charge double after this!
    I think the songs of OKK are composed to reflect the movie's mood and feel. The instrumentals are minimal and he has also predominantly used piano in couple of songs. They will be good on screen and gel with the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Kumanan
    Lyrics are not bad for this song, Is it Na.Muthukumar?
    All are written by Thamarai.
    'யுவன் இன்றி ஓரணுவும் அசையாது!'

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice to see positive reviews

Yuvan Rulz

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

copycat

Hello,

I heard the songs of KNM.
    Many people are saying that Pushing it Hard is the best tamil rap song the heard. But I don't think that they listen Rap/Hip Hop english music. So they can't know that the song is a copy of many english songs. One rapper in this song sings "I got the magic sticke, I am the Love Doctor". This copied the lyrics, too. Listen to Candy shop of 50 Cent. So don't think that Yuvan composed this song.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    In today's suntv interview Yuvan introduced Premji, and mentioned that all rap pieces in his movies are composed by Premji only.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber MumbaiRamki's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Chance illa songs ..One of the best from Yuvan ..Esp Pani Thuli ,Kanda Naal Muthaal ,Push it hard are amazing !!!

Senior Member Devoted Hubber coucou's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    'Kanda Naal Mudhal' – music release function with pics
    Prakshraj is a villain only in films. In real life, he has a heart of gold, as was evident from the speeches of VIPs at the music release function of 'Kanda Naal Mudhal'.

There wasn't an inch of space, the Taj Connemara hotel was overflowing with people from the film world. The occasion was the music release function of 'Kanda Naal Mudhal' directed by Priya and produced by Prakashraj. .

The producer, director, actors and technicians were all clad in black and stood out from the rest of the crowd. Prakashraj's wife Lalithakumari was also clad in black. She was at the hotel lobby welcoming the guests. The heroine Laila was dressed like a little girl and attracted attention to herself because of this.

The people present included actors Vijay and Surya, actresses Trisha, Sanghavi, Sangeeta, directors Bharatiraja and K S Ravikumar and many other stars.

The function was rather unique because the national award winners were first felicitated after which the music release took place. Bharatiraja gave away mementos to Cheran, Prabhudeva, Kutty of 'Dancer' fame, Vidyasagar and Santosh Sivan. Director Ramana accepted the memento on behalf of Pa Vijay. Bharatiraja gave a speech after that.

"Even though his mother tongue is not Tamil, Prakashraj has done a lot for Tamil cinema. The hard earned money from his other regional films goes into films he makes at Kodambakkam. He is not only a good actor, he is also a good human being who helps any person in need. Thinking differently like Kamal and Parthiban, Prakashraj can be termed an eccentric intellectual," praised Bharatiraja. Prakashraj folded his hands in acknowledgement as waves of joy spread across his face.

Director Bala said, "As an actor, there are many more things Cheran has to learn. But as a director, he deserved to get best director award for his film 'Autograph'", thus pointing out Cheran's minus and plus points.

The music of 'Kanda Naal Mudhal' was played and everyone including Yuvan Shankar Raja's wife enjoyed the songs.

Finally, producer Prakashraj and director Priya thanked all those present.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber interz's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    all songs are ok, but some of the parts in pushing it hard is taken from a mtv rap song, maybe thong song by sisco or ciara (cant remember the title) song.

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am really sad to say Priya has failed in extracting good songs from Yuvan. She happens to be my Thalaivar's assistant but she could not get half of what Mani could have done with Yuvan. I think it needs couple of listening to start liking 1 or 2 songs. I think OKK is better in yuvan album.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast