Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ARR's next project in hindi, KHAZAN

Senior Member Devoted Hubber coucou's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

ARR's next project in hindi, KHAZAN

A R Rehman goes the full mile in bollywood

Behindwoods
    August 13, 2005

A.R. Rehman is the music director of the much hyped Mangal Pandey- The Rising, starring Aamir Khan which has an international opening today. The music is extremely good and evokes emotions of empathy and nationalism. His forthcoming film is called Kazan. It is said to be a sex and crime thriller directed and produced by Tanveer Ahmed. Almost eighty percent of the shooting is over. Three new girls make their debut in this film.

http://www.behindwoods.com/features/...-arrahman.html

After an interval, A R Rehman is again composing music for a Hindi film 'Khazan' produced and directed by Tanvir Ahmed. The film aims to make it to the Oscars.

http://www.cinesouth.com/masala/hotn...082005-6.shtml

do anyone have information in this movie?[/b]

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber MrJudge's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ayyo pavam.... I thought he was doing lot of projects in Hindi...just one?
    angeym nelamai tfm pola thaaana?
    'யுவன் இன்றி ஓரணுவும் அசையாது!'

Senior Member Veteran Hubber dinesh2002's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJudge
    Ayyo pavam.... I thought he was doing lot of projects in Hindi...just one?
    angeym nelamai tfm pola thaaana?

aiyoo paavam...Naate aamai'ku IR thread le vere vellai illai....like a mental patient running loose around ARR forum...i pitty u machan...i dun blame u..IR is not keeping fans like u busy....

for ur info..these r the projects in ARR for hindi

1) Water
    2) Rang De Basanti
    3) Akbar-Jodha
    4) Khazan
    5) Homeland

all these r active once...if u wanna check out which is still in pendin!

6) Bajirao Mastani
    7) Baiju Aur Tansen
    8) Mazhab - The Religion
    9) Mahabharata trilogy
    Madhushree's HERO (Tamil Version) feat. Tale Spin, Lyrics by me : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqPYBSABOWc

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: ARR's next project in hindi, KHAZAN

Quote Originally Posted by coucou
    A R Rehman goes the full mile in bollywood

Behindwoods
    August 13, 2005

A.R. Rehman is the music director of the much hyped Mangal Pandey- The Rising, starring Aamir Khan which has an international opening today. The music is extremely good and evokes emotions of empathy and nationalism. His forthcoming film is called Kazan. It is said to be a sex and crime thriller directed and produced by Tanveer Ahmed. Almost eighty percent of the shooting is over. Three new girls make their debut in this film.

http://www.behindwoods.com/features/...-arrahman.html

After an interval, A R Rehman is again composing music for a Hindi film 'Khazan' produced and directed by Tanvir Ahmed. The film aims to make it to the Oscars.

http://www.cinesouth.com/masala/hotn...082005-6.shtml

do anyone have information in this movie?[/b]
    foolish remark.....is there any special bus for oscars?...........just tell they are gonna make good movie................not make it to the oscars.............sounds kiddish

Senior Member Veteran Hubber MrJudge's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dinesh2002
    aiyoo paavam...Naate aamai'ku IR thread le vere vellai illai....like a mental patient running loose around ARR forum...i pitty u machan...i dun blame u..IR is not keeping fans like u busy....
    Dear Dumbdinesh,

It is good to see the list man. After reading the following statement
    "After an interval, A R Rehman is again composing music for a Hindi film" I thought his position in hfm is same as in tfm. 8)
    'யுவன் இன்றி ஓரணுவும் அசையாது!'

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    again its here...."Dear DumbDinesh"....this is so funny.....hahaha

Senior Member Veteran Hubber dinesh2002's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJudge
    Quote Originally Posted by dinesh2002
    Dear Dumbdinesh,

It is good to see the list man. After reading the following statement
    "After an interval, A R Rehman is again composing music for a Hindi film" I thought his position in hfm is same as in tfm. 8)

again u didint answer me..IR is not keeping u busy rite?thats y ur running loose around here... man...its alwiz ur 'thought' which brings u embarassment....next time...think before u post...okva??i hope u can think...u can,can u??

isairasigan....try to stand on ur self rather than beeing a jaldra...
    Madhushree's HERO (Tamil Version) feat. Tale Spin, Lyrics by me : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqPYBSABOWc

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Khazan is nothing but Adaa which Tanvir Ahmed planned to make with 3 super stars of 3 generations (Dilip Kumar, AB, SRK) but dropped the idea due to budget but ARR had already composed all the songs for Ada. Now probably he is using those songs for his latest movie Khazan.

Nilavupriyan, I think you did not understand what they trying to infer. It is not a Rath Yatra to take someone to the Parliment seat . If a person like ARR calibre compose songs and BGM who is well recognized in west, the movie would be easy to promote with recognized name. Thats all. He is not talking about Bus or Rail here for Godsake

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by alias
    Khazan is nothing but Adaa which Tanvir Ahmed planned to make with 3 super stars of 3 generations (Dilip Kumar, AB, SRK) but dropped the idea due to budget but ARR had already composed all the songs for Ada. Now probably he is using those songs for his latest movie Khazan.

Nilavupriyan, I think you did not understand what they trying to infer. It is not a Rath Yatra to take someone to the Parliment seat . If a person like ARR calibre compose songs and BGM who is well recognized in west, the movie would be easy to promote with recognized name. Thats all. He is not talking about Bus or Rail here for Godsake :-)
    i just meant it literally.......one question to u......i just ask what type of special music had sathya jit ray used to attract the hollywood guys and the oscar juries.nearly nothing.another thing.....its only new for us to hear the type of music that arr gives.......but for the hollywood personalities thats not new.........

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    alright let me ask you. When did hollywood accept Satyajit Ray.. just before his death time if a person like ARR was composing music for Satyajit ray, his marketing tactics would have been different and he would got immidiate attention. Dude, you are missing a point here. Every film maker in India who is not recognized in the west need some kind of ladder. ARR needed Shekhar Kapoor, Tanvir Ahmed needs ARR... Thats all. I hope u would understand this.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast